White People making a comeback in 2016

if only Wal-Mart could have a check out line for "Just Regular White People Who Aren't Stupid Or Confused" line, I would be out in 4 minutes !!!! God, often that 10 or less speedy line often becomes a 20 minute wait cause some people don't know how to use a debit card !!!

Agreed. This is the day I go grocery shopping. I usually do it early in the morning to beat the crowd, but my fridge broke this weekend and I had to get another one. I'm waiting for the delivery guys.

As always, when it comes time to check out, I scour the checkout lines to see which ones have the least (or no) minorities in them. There are always problems when blacks get in front of you in line. They either argue with the cashier about the price of something, and then she has to call a stock boy over to get a price, they argue about a coupon they have that they didn't read close enough, they argue about the final total and have to read the entire receipt and try to add up the price of the items in their head as if the computer is wrong somehow. There's always a problem.

I've seen this as well but that is usually black people from back east. Black people from every other part of the world seems to be different. I know a guy who is from Africa. He even has an African accent and he is studying computers.

I've seen this as well but that is usually black people from back east. Black people from every other part of the world seems to be different. I know a guy who is from Africa. He even has an African accent and he is studying computers.

I belive that. I didn't mean to imply that it was inherent, just that this is they way they are here.

I belive that. I didn't mean to imply that it was inherent, just that this is they way they are here.

Someone should tell them that if you think their has been an error on the price you can check the receipt afterward and the store will probably correct it. There is no need to stand there and figure it out on the spot.

and why do people write checks at wal mart and the dollar store? they all need to leave the country!

and why do people write checks at wal mart and the dollar store? they all need to leave the country!

I guess for the same reason people use their debit card to buy $2.35 of merchandise. Then they throw the receipt in the garbage can as they leave the store. I'll never be able to understand how some manage their finances.

I guess for the same reason people use their debit card to buy $2.35 of merchandise. Then they throw the receipt in the garbage can as they leave the store. I'll never be able to understand how some manage their finances.
i once got this naive young white girl who paid all in singles, but has to unwrinkle all of her bills paying,,,,lol,,,took about ten minutes of waiting

i once got this naive young white girl who paid all in singles, but has to unwrinkle all of her bills paying,,,,lol,,,took about ten minutes of waiting
That's how the dollars come out of the g-string from work..

Someone should tell them that if you think their has been an error on the price you can check the receipt afterward and the store will probably correct it. There is no need to stand there and figure it out on the spot.

These stores cater to everybody.

First they call a stock boy, then he comes and grabs the item, and walks to the other end of the store to check the price out. Then he comes back and explains the confusion to the cashier. She re-explains that to the customer, and the customer still has some argument about it. So now the cashier has to get the sales junk mail that the customer got, and show her in writing where she went wrong.

They have no shame either. The rest of us are rolling our eyes and talking under our breath, and they simply don't care. The thing is, they are arguing over 20 Fn cents.

Or you get the elderly people with the change purse, and they are trying to dig out 85 cents one coin at a time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That is kind of frustrating but after 2016 I'm going to check how many black people are behind me in line and purposely use singles just to piss off black people.

These stores cater to everybody.

First they call a stock boy, then he comes and grabs the item, and walks to the other end of the store to check the price out. Then he comes back and explains the confusion to the cashier. She re-explains that to the customer, and the customer still has some argument about it. So now the cashier has to get the sales junk mail that the customer got, and show her in writing where she went wrong.

They have no shame either. The rest of us are rolling our eyes and talking under our breath, and they simply don't care. The thing is, they are arguing over 20 Fn cents.

I have to admit that those coupons are kind of confusing to some people like saying you get 20% off. Does that mean 20% off the normal price or the sale price? Or they put the restrictions in small print that no ones bother reading. They make it worse by saying 'extra' because that can be kind of confusing. Just say can't be used with other promotional items and that should clear up the confusion.

Or you get the elderly people with the change purse, and they are trying to dig out 85 cents one coin at a time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I once thought that was a stereotype but then I happen to go to a store where there are a lot of retirees and it appears to be true.

I have to admit that those coupons are kind of confusing to some people like saying you get 20% off. Does that mean 20% off the normal price or the sale price? Or they put the restrictions in small print that no ones bother reading. They make it worse by saying 'extra' because that can be kind of confusing. Just say can't be used with other promotional items and that should clear up the confusion.

Nothing seems to clear up the confusion with these people. They are more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

In many cases it's the size of item that they didn't read. For instance the sale was for a 64oz bottle of Dawn and they were trying to purchase a 24oz bottle; things like that. Or the sale was for Folgers Columbian brand of coffee and they wanted to by the regular brand.

I once thought that was a stereotype but then I happen to go to a store where there are a lot of retirees and it appears to be true.
what else pisses me off are those losers who need a carriage in those dollar stores with the 4 foot wide isles. Blocking all the people who dont need a carraige !!!

That's how the dollars come out of the g-string from work..
although I do like the cute white girls that pay with the cash they stuff in their bras and panties,,,,worth the 15 minute wait

if only Wal-Mart could have a check out line for "Just Regular White People Who Aren't Stupid Or Confused" line, I would be out in 4 minutes !!!! God, often that 10 or less speedy line often becomes a 20 minute wait cause some people don't know how to use a debit card !!!

Agreed. This is the day I go grocery shopping. I usually do it early in the morning to beat the crowd, but my fridge broke this weekend and I had to get another one. I'm waiting for the delivery guys.

As always, when it comes time to check out, I scour the checkout lines to see which ones have the least (or no) minorities in them. There are always problems when blacks get in front of you in line. They either argue with the cashier about the price of something, and then she has to call a stock boy over to get a price, they argue about a coupon they have that they didn't read close enough, they argue about the final total and have to read the entire receipt and try to add up the price of the items in their head as if the computer is wrong somehow. There's always a problem.

I love when I decide to play a little lottery....
I just want to play a $5.00 quick pick on something...
And I'm behind a person of color....

Waiting 10 minutes as the player is standing there rattling off number after number...
That's 527 50-50
321 50-50
427 50-50
On and on it goes....
Finally after spending $50 on the numbers and with a huge stack of tickets with numbers just picked out of memory
the player goes through the stack to find one error....
Then the argument.... I said 831 $1.00 combo
Then the correction...
Then she goes through the tickets again....

I just want to spend my stupid $5.00 quick pick....

Geez....
How about when the clerk is black?
I look for a white clerk when I play the lottery. I play two games, both for a week at a time, one is for $7, and one is for $2. Sometimes I have winning tickets to cash in too. If I get a white clerk, I hand them the two forms for the new plays and the winning tickets to cash in. They run the winning tickets through, then the two forms. They tell me how much I won, then charge me for the two new tickets after deducting the winnings. Or I might get money back instead of having to pay but I already know how much it's supposed to be and they always get it right.
If I get a black clerk, I have to give them one form at a time and one winning ticket at a time. If I hand them everything at once they fuck up the whole transaction and I have to sort it all out. They can't even run the two forms and total them up accurately. They try to charge me $10 instead of 9. How hard is it to add 7 and 2?

Forum List

Back