White People making a comeback in 2016

I'm more concerned with the culture and values of Western Civilization being preserved than skin color: Rule of Law, Property Rights, Freedom of Speech, Consent of the Governed....Liberty.

Agreed, but it's all one of the same really.

I mean look at us now. 30 years ago we never dreamt that we would one day be looking at being a bilingual country. Now we are. Now you have to press 1 to speak your very own language. Now you have bilingual signs and ballots at your voting place. Now you have Democrat politicians catering to these lawbreakers by giving them drivers licenses and social program benefits.

When people came here in the past, they changed for us--we didn't change for them. They learned our language--we were not expected to learn theirs.

Trump supporters unite in ignorance
make-america-white-again-trump-rally-032016-400x210.jpg
That's already been debunked. It's photoshopped.

I'm more concerned with the culture and values of Western Civilization being preserved than skin color: Rule of Law, Property Rights, Freedom of Speech, Consent of the Governed....Liberty.

Agreed, but it's all one of the same really.

I mean look at us now. 30 years ago we never dreamt that we would one day be looking at being a bilingual country. Now we are. Now you have to press 1 to speak your very own language. Now you have bilingual signs and ballots at your voting place. Now you have Democrat politicians catering to these lawbreakers by giving them drivers licenses and social program benefits.

When people came here in the past, they changed for us--we didn't change for them. They learned our language--we were not expected to learn theirs.

It wasn't that long ago that the Irish were considered subhumans who spoke gibberish, and other "white" Europeans were also considered inferior. The differences between then and now were that earlier waves of immigrant weren't coddled with special preferences and welfare. They had to learn English and to work. Period.

It wasn't that long ago that the Irish were considered subhumans who spoke gibberish, and other "white" Europeans were also considered inferior. The differences between then and now were that earlier waves of immigrant weren't coddled with special preferences and welfare. They had to learn English and to work. Period.

And mind you, it wasn't all that easy either. There was no internet. There were no learning CD's or DVD's like we have today.

I was born into an ethnic neighborhood back in the 60's In our area of town everybody spoke Polish. Our masses at church were half polish. The vendors spoke Polish to their Polish customers. Signs were written in Polish.

Outside our community, everybody spoke English. Those of us who were already here taught immigrants the language. Our Polish school taught English for those who wished to go to school and learn which was just about everybody. People back then embellished the country--not protest because they didn't like our laws or enforcement. Instead, they respected our laws and culture.

Democrats are selling out our country for the same reason, and you and your ilk are supporting them.
Right, they've made you vote against yourself, eh whitey? Ffs, just how dumb can one get?
The problem is that there is no solidarity with white people. The liberals have convinced the white people to vote against themselves and there is little that can be done about it. Brainwashing works, and that's why they use it.

No, it is not their country. It's our country and we allow them to come here and live.
As I say, on the USMB anyone with a firearm as/in their avatar very soon reveals his or her self as a dumb fuck.

As expected. You liberals are so easy to predict. When backed into a corner, respond with childish personal insults.

Liberal adults are like six year old conservative children. The difference is conservative children grow up.

Anyway, it's not my country, I just observe in horror and amazement, glad it isn't.

I was born into an ethnic neighborhood back in the 60's In our area of town everybody spoke Polish. Our masses at church were half polish. The vendors spoke Polish to their Polish customers. Signs were written in Polish.
Ah, that explains it. Sweet. So it's Polish immigrants' country, not minority immigrants' country.

Gods, one wouldn't believe it if one didn't see it. Then again, Poles know all about progroms.

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter who wins in 2016 because white people will be making a comeback. We have two (possibly three) white candidates for president which means white people are back! Fuck diversity after 2016. I won't have to listen to how black people are oppressed or shit like that. Lets hear it for Caucasians!

:0) One thing is clearly obvious from the reading of this thread .. You don't speak for white people. Not by a long shot Bubba. :0) Lots of Caucasians have spoken here .. essentially saying fuck you.

.. and by the way .. you don't have to listen to black people say shit. You're just some brainless no-life powerless motherfucker who thinks he can proclaim the end of diversity on the internet. :0) Whatever black people are saying, they ain't (eb) saying it to you. :0)

Let's see .. there has been one black president in American history .. and you're.proclaiming "white people are back." :lol:

What a wussy.

Ah, that explains it. Sweet. So it's Polish immigrants' country, not minority immigrants' country.

Gods, one wouldn't believe it if one didn't see it. Then again, Poles know all about progroms.

Who said it was a Polish country? It's more of a European people led country including Pols. And yes, immigrants do come here especially minorities which the liberals only respect. But they are changing our language, taking jobs away from Americans, lowering the pay standards, ruining once nice neighborhoods, sending American dollars back home over the border instead of keeping those dollars here.

From a liberal point of view, just accept it and surrender. From a conservative point of view, it must be stopped. But of course, the conservative view is wrong.

You can't refute it, eh? I didn't think so! heh heh heh!

How does one refute something somebody made up?

Casper the Friendly Ghose lives next door to me. Now prove I'm wrong. :ack-1::ack-1:
I have no desire to prove or disprove that. How silly of you to ask?

Bu tif you want to know if Blacks are disparaged in applications for credit and cheated even after they get it I suggest you google
words like " Blacks and the credit system in the USA."

Does anyone else remember that one of the prime causes of the Great Recession was that politicians pressured banks to lend to people, often minorities, that would not normally have been approved?

Because they were crappy candidates for repayment.
You can't refute it, eh? I didn't think so! heh heh heh!

How does one refute something somebody made up?

Casper the Friendly Ghose lives next door to me. Now prove I'm wrong. :ack-1::ack-1:
I have no desire to prove or disprove that. How silly of you to ask?

Bu tif you want to know if Blacks are disparaged in applications for credit and cheated even after they get it I suggest you google
words like " Blacks and the credit system in the USA."

Does anyone else remember that one of the prime causes of the Great Recession was that politicians pressured banks to lend to people, often minorities, that would not normally have been approved?

Because they were crappy candidates for repayment.

Of course we remember the subprime lending scandal. But that's not the kind of blacks I was talking about. I'm talking about blacks with high credit scores and good or impeccable credit ratings. when those kind of people are turned down, there's something nefarious going on. Some right-winger with a hard-on for blacks just doesn't want to see them get the loan. And to make things harder they're going to call other banks and tell them not to give him/her a loan either.

Of course we remember the subprime lending scandal. But that's not the kind of blacks I was talking about. I'm talking about blacks with high credit scores and good or impeccable credit ratings. when those kind of people are turned down, there's something nefarious going on. Some right-winger with a hard-on for blacks just doesn't want to see them get the loan. And to make things harder they're going to call other banks and tell them not to give him/her a loan either.

And who told you that, the pilot of the black helicopter?

Discrimination in lending has been outlawed for decades. You read too many conspiracy blogs. Can you tell me what bank is going to jeopardize themselves into a lawsuit, into public humiliation, into investigations, into media coverage because they (for some reason) don't want to give a black person a loan?

The bank (like employers) do have a favorite color though, and that color is green. The person that makes them the most green is that companies favorite person. These kinds of whacko stories always have another side to them that your liberal blogs don't tell you about. It's just like the phony claim that blacks get more prison time because of their race. They only point to results, not to how the subject acted to police, not their past criminal record, not their attitude when they were in court, not if they fought or ran from police, just the bottom line--they get more prison time, so the only possible reason that could be is because of their race.

Minorities pray that a bank discriminates against them for any reason. That would be like hitting the lottery. You wouldn't have to work for the rest of your life.

Complaining to their politicians that they can't read our language. We don't have many Hispanics in my area, yet they now have to post signs and ballots in Spanish at our voting place because Hispanics complained about it. Same holds true for businesses. They cater to these people because they are too lazy to learn our language.

So now we are becoming a bilingual country whether we like it or not. Proof that these people don't come here to be part of America like all other immigrants, they came here to change America. A person of any country would object to foreigners coming there to change their way of doing things.

Forum List

Back