White people to the back!

Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.

Yeah dumb fuck, let them lead then. Leading is more than where you stand in line physically. The lady is only showing her insecurity, NOT leading, again this shows your small minded view just like hers. If you have to tell a white person to stand in the back of the crowd in order for you to assert your leadership you've already failed.

A good leader unites people, creates commraderie. A dumb fuck sows bad blood and mistrust among the people.
Of course you just dont want white people there. Just tell them all to leave and be done with it.
Obviously my reply went over your head. Who said leading was just standing physically in line? I know that didnt come from me. A good leader understands the importance of symbolism and how its more important than making someone feel good that will never have to deal with what we go through.

This really is garbage and a terrible way to run a movement just looking at it from a very objective standpoint. Good leaders know the value of people is much more important than symbolically having a chip on your shoulder. People you drive away today could have been one that would help you in the future. Many of Those white people there that you think were there to feel good, were there because they cared about the cause. They took time out of their day and probably put things off to be there. And probably , mistakenly thought of themselves as friends, which is impossible if its a one sided friendship. There was plenty of room for people to stand together, not be divided. I hope those white people never go back again. I'd support the BLM cause if I thought it was valid, but its based on fabricated lies like "hands up dont shoot" and cop killing based on those same lies. The woman and those like her are stupidly trying to destroy years of progress between blacks and whites. Obviously shes much wiser than MLK in her own mind

People just like her created what you have in Zimbabwe, they think its all about feeling good about being black but they don't see the big picture of who humans are. Her ignorance and your ignorance is pretty astounding .

As a white person nothing is stopping you from forming your own group and marching for Black rights. That way you can be up front all you want. Youre not needed. Sorry if that bothers you but too bad. The amazing stupidity you have displayed regarding all this human talk is ironic. White boys just like you have caused this situation. If it was such a big deal this dynamic would not be occurring right now. If white people really want to help, the best thing you can do is organize and teach your inbred cave gibbons to behave. You have no leadership roles in a Black movement. Get over it. It wont happen.

Well, if nothing else you are honest. Good luck.

He mistakes kindness for weakness

Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.

Yeah dumb fuck, let them lead then. Leading is more than where you stand in line physically. The lady is only showing her insecurity, NOT leading, again this shows your small minded view just like hers. If you have to tell a white person to stand in the back of the crowd in order for you to assert your leadership you've already failed.

A good leader unites people, creates commraderie. A dumb fuck sows bad blood and mistrust among the people.
Of course you just dont want white people there. Just tell them all to leave and be done with it.
Obviously my reply went over your head. Who said leading was just standing physically in line? I know that didnt come from me. A good leader understands the importance of symbolism and how its more important than making someone feel good that will never have to deal with what we go through.

This really is garbage and a terrible way to run a movement just looking at it from a very objective standpoint. Good leaders know the value of people is much more important than symbolically having a chip on your shoulder. People you drive away today could have been one that would help you in the future. Many of Those white people there that you think were there to feel good, were there because they cared about the cause. They took time out of their day and probably put things off to be there. And probably , mistakenly thought of themselves as friends, which is impossible if its a one sided friendship. There was plenty of room for people to stand together, not be divided. I hope those white people never go back again. I'd support the BLM cause if I thought it was valid, but its based on fabricated lies like "hands up dont shoot" and cop killing based on those same lies. The woman and those like her are stupidly trying to destroy years of progress between blacks and whites. Obviously shes much wiser than MLK in her own mind

People just like her created what you have in Zimbabwe, they think its all about feeling good about being black but they don't see the big picture of who humans are. Her ignorance and your ignorance is pretty astounding .

As a white person nothing is stopping you from forming your own group and marching for Black rights. That way you can be up front all you want. Youre not needed. Sorry if that bothers you but too bad. The amazing stupidity you have displayed regarding all this human talk is ironic. White boys just like you have caused this situation. If it was such a big deal this dynamic would not be occurring right now. If white people really want to help, the best thing you can do is organize and teach your inbred cave gibbons to behave. You have no leadership roles in a Black movement. Get over it. It wont happen.

Organize? you dummie? what do you think they teach white kids in school every day? Most of this country has been helping every day, but that doesn't mean they need to kiss someones ass or support self destructive behavior.
Jobs and schooling are there for the taking, But you cant help people who dont help themselves. Your blind to peoples efforts. Plenty of businesses have offered black kids jobs and opportunities, and training , but that all goes unnoticed by people like you. you focus on the big news stories like hands up don't shoot, then applaud when a cop gets shot.
Jobs? WTF are you talking about? Oh i get it. Youre doing the old dance craze called the white boy deflect. Jobs have nothing to do with what BLM is talking about dummy. They are talking about the fact that racist white cops are targeting Black people.

Well, if nothing else you are honest. Good luck.

He mistakes kindness for weakness
You mistake kindness for action.

Organize? you dummie? what do you think they teach white kids in school every day? Most of this country has been helping every day, but that doesn't mean they need to kiss someones ass or support self destructive behavior.
Jobs and schooling are there for the taking, But you cant help people who dont help themselves. Your blind to peoples efforts. Plenty of businesses have offered black kids jobs and opportunities, and training , but that all goes unnoticed by people like you. you focus on the big news stories like hands up don't shoot, then applaud when a cop gets shot.
Jobs? WTF are you talking about? Oh i get it. Youre doing the old dance craze called the white boy deflect. Jobs have nothing to do with what BLM is talking about dummy. They are talking about the fact that racist white cops are targeting Black people.

And they are lying about it.

We told you that decades ago they were lying but you still believed the cops. Now you want to pretend you support us? :laugh:

We told you that decades ago they were lying but you still believed the cops. Now you want to pretend you support us? :laugh:
No, I don't support you. Never will. You want divided I am happy to give it to you.

No, it's a non-issue.
Yes you are a non issue. Please stay on topic instead of crying about your lack of credibility.
Sure. For once I will agree with Asslips. Whites in a racist black power movement is pretty fucking stupid.
So white males in the Democratic party are pretty fucking stupid as well, right?
Well, yes.

No, I don't support you. Never will. You want divided I am happy to give it to you.
I pretty much pointed that out to you already. The big question you haven't answered is why are you whining about the separation then?

I pretty much pointed that out to you already. The big question you haven't answered is why are you whining about the separation then?
What is it with you and always thinking folks are whining? We are merely pointing out the racist behavior of black people. Racism is the very thing you were fighting against and now you like it. Fine. Racism is what you will get.

maybe because we're not hateful bastards like you ?? some of us have friends and families among other races

What is it with you and always thinking folks are whining? We are merely pointing out the racist behavior of black people. Racism is the very thing you were fighting against and now you like it. Fine. Racism is what you will get.
Because youre whining. if you want to point out racist behavior go look in the mirror. Trying to point out Black racists is whining because you want Black people to passively accept your racism. Bring your racism on. Its nothing from what we arent already used to.

I really think he represents a minority among black Americans thankfully. the silent majority that you don't see on the news. Those are the people that count.

maybe because we're not hateful bastards like you ?? some of us have friends and families among other races
I have friends and families among other races. That has nothing to do with telling white people to step the fuck back so Black people take on the leadership role. Like i said if you dont like that tough shit.

Because youre whining. if you want to point out racist behavior go look in the mirror. Trying to point out Black racists is whining because you want Black people to passively accept your racism. Bring your racism on. Its nothing from what we arent already used to.

Not caring what you think, feel or experience. It's all yours.

I really think he represents a minority among black Americans thankfully. the silent majority that you don't see on the news. Those are the people that count.
Boy are you out of touch.Its not just most Black people its Mexicans, Asians, etc etc
laugh.gif

When i was a teen i was so brainwashed by leftist teachers that i thought black racism is good and excused because they have been slaves and they want "revenge" for insjustice, when a exchange teacher from UK talked about racism she also talked about both white and black racism and i attacked her that black racism is not the same as white racism, because blacks have been slaves. Now i think thats bullshit racism is racism. Now i wouldnt have attacked her anymore, we all grow and learn.

Not caring what you think, feel or experience. It's all yours.
Of course you care. Thats why you offered that weak ass threat about you bringing racism. Typical of white people frustrated about their irrelevance.

Boy are you out of touch.Its not just most Black people its Mexicans, Asians, etc etc
laugh.gif

really? do the asians stand in the back? or would that be center left?

When i was a teen i was so brainwashed by leftist teachers that i thought black racism is good and excused because they have been slaves and they want "revenge" for insjustice, when a exchange teacher from UK talked about racism she also talked about both white and black racism and i attacked her that black racism is not the same as white racism, because blacks have been slaves. Now i think thats bullshit racism is racism. Now i wouldnt have attacked her anymore, we all grow and learn.

Some people grow, some people learn. other ones want to pull everybody back

Forum List

Back