White people when no one is looking...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
Consulting/Business Services · 717 Likes
· October 2 at 3:20pm ·Edited ·
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

It has no place in the world.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc

How is no one looking at Facebook that there was some assumption this wouldn't come to light?

People are often racist immature low-grade morons. How is that news?

So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

ClosedCaption.....you said skin color does not show race.

You are gonna need to prove to me which race the people in the photo are. Before that...we can't properly comment.

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

ClosedCaption.....you said skin color does not show race.

You are gonna need to prove to me which race the people in the photo are. Before that...we can't properly comment.

Dont be silly, no one said that ever

This is the number one reason I don't fuck with today's technology and put my picture and my business on the web. I don't do facebook, I don't do anything that will be out here long after I'm gone when it comes to personal shit.

I feel for the white guy and if I were him, I'd question my friendships.

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

I don't see how this guy is responsible for his white racist friends and how they feel about the black boy who we all know someday is gonna grow up and marry one of these mf's. I mean, he literely sent a photo to every white woman out there on his page to look out for the kid in a few years....don't see a problem at all.

update: Since the photo has gone viral, one of the commenters, Emily Irene Red, has allegedly been fired. LOL

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.

Dude, I was the ONLY black guy in the entire office until about 3 months ago. The white guys here would play catch in the office and sneak attack people with stuff animals that scream when they hit you.

So imagine my surprise when the white guy who would fast pitch the ball around the office complained saying "this is an office" when one of the new black girls said something over a whisper.

I was looking at him like

200_s.gif

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.

They weren't talking about black people, they were talking about you.

They don't like you.

Because you are an unlikable berson, with your bigotry and your hatred.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

They don't like you.

I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

They don't like you.

I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

YOu are a black PERSON, not all black people.

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?

Forum List

Back