White people when no one is looking...

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
Consulting/Business Services · 717 Likes
· October 2 at 3:20pm ·Edited ·
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

It has no place in the world.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.
Black people steal when you arent watching them, which is why store owners watch them very closely. Black store owners dont watch white people like that, but they do with their own kind. That says a lot. Why are your people so awful and untrustworthy?

YOu are a black PERSON, not all black people.

No+can+t+be+no+way_6f5af0_4120488.jpg

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.

They weren't talking about black people, they were talking about you.

They don't like you.

Because you are an unlikable berson, with your bigotry and your hatred.
I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?
Yes I am one Black person. Thats why I said they were talking about Black people even it was just me. Are you really that stupid?

Of course they were in danger. Thats why I called them cowards. They were afraid to man up and say it to my face because I would have beat their ass.
laugh.gif

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

Black people steal when you arent watching them, which is why store owners watch them very closely. Black store owners dont watch white people like that, but they do with their own kind. That says a lot. Why are your people so awful and untrustworthy?
Thats weird because more white people are caught stealing than anyone else. Even wealthy whites steal for absolutely no know reason. Whites steal just for fun or they are bored. The best crooks in the world are whites. However, I see you have a problem with staying on topic as usual. It must be embarrassing to go off topic and then get your ass handed to you on the same post.
laugh.gif

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

Thats weird because more white people are caught stealing than anyone else. Even wealthy whites steal for absolutely no know reason. Whites steal just for fun or they are bored. The best crooks in the world are whites. However, I see you have a problem with staying on topic as usual. It must be embarrassing to go off topic and then get your ass handed to you on the same post.
laugh.gif
Oh, thats the other thing.... you guys lie A LOT. Why do you guys lie and steal all the time? No one trusts you because of it.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

laugh.gif
Oh, thats the other thing.... you guys lie A LOT. Why do you guys lie and steal all the time? No one trusts you because of it.
White boys are the greatest liars the earth has known. Gimme a break. Everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

Bottom line is this, the days of having that "conversation" at home around your friends and family, should stay there, behind closed doors....but people today, find it okay to post every gotdamned emotion they have on the web...well, if that's the way you want to conduct your personal views and ideas, than one must be prepared for the consequences.....however fucked up it is. The white guy didn't do anything wrong and his so called friends, in my opinion didn't either. I personally would love to have those discussing my black ass out in the open rather than behind closed doors, we all should.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

They don't like you.

I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?
Yes I am one Black person. Thats why I said they were talking about Black people even it was just me. Are you really that stupid?

Of course they were in danger. Thats why I called them cowards. They were afraid to man up and say it to my face because I would have beat their ass.
laugh.gif

They weren't talking about black people, plural, the group,

they were talking about one INDIVIDUAL asshole, who happens to be black.

The fact that you state that you were willing to commit violence in the workplace if your co-workers insulted you shows that you are a violent asshole.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

laugh.gif
White boys are the greatest liars the earth has known. Gimme a break. Everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

Two big lies white people told....."all men are created equal", yes we are, but they never treated us equal....and "In God we trust"....biggest hypocrites in mankind's history!!

They don't like you.

laugh.gif

The fact that you state that you were willing to commit violence in the workplace if your co-workers insulted you shows that you are a violent asshole.
I guess this is where I ask where this occurred at? I need the address. Sounds like you were there but I know you werent. How do you know they were talking about me instead of all Black people?

Yes I am a violent asshole around white boys that are racist cowards. If you dont like it why dont you do something about it?

They don't like you.

laugh.gif

I guess this is where I ask where this occurred at? I need the address. Sounds like you were there but I know you werent. How do you know they were talking about me instead of all Black people?

Yes I am a violent asshole around white boys that are racist cowards. If you dont like it why dont you do something about it?

Because I know how white people would respond to working with an asshole like you.

There wouldn't be time to talk about Black People plural, when you are there to take up all available gossip time with what a raging, bigoted, violent asshole you are, INDIVIDUALLY.

Me? I LOVE IT.

You are making my case that we need to stop pandering to blacks FAR, FAR BETTER than I could hope to do myself.

Don't stop, don't slow down, don't change.

:beer:

The OP is a racist hack.

The white guy is probably a democrat.
No mention of the kid's father.

There ya go! I did not pay this guy to make the OP sound like a prediction, i swear...
You have something to say about my post then say it and stop being a useless troll.

I said it already
You said nothing, troll.
Yeah....I'd be embarrassed if I were you too.

laugh.gif

Because I know how white people would respond to working with an asshole like you.

There wouldn't be time to talk about Black People plural, when you are there to take up all available gossip time with what a raging, bigoted, violent asshole you are, INDIVIDUALLY.

Me? I LOVE IT.

You are making my case that we need to stop pandering to blacks FAR, FAR BETTER than I could hope to do myself.

Don't stop, don't slow down, don't change.

:beer:
So you werent there and you have no idea who or what they were talking about but you expect me to believe you do?
laugh.gif

Come on white boy. You have to do better.

Let me know when you get up enough credibility to keep whites from pandering to Blacks.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

LOLOLOL.....what is really the irony in all this....while the store clerks are stressing black patrons and they do, with a vengeous, Barbie and Ken are having a field day ripping these motherfuckers off....I have seen this shit play out so many times, its not even funny. Mf's walking out the door and the buzzer goes off....meanwhile all eyes where on my black ass......love it love it love it.

The white guy is probably a democrat.
No mention of the kid's father.

There ya go! I did not pay this guy to make the OP sound like a prediction, i swear...
You have something to say about my post then say it and stop being a useless troll.

I said it already
You said nothing, troll.
Yeah....I'd be embarrassed if I were you too.
Troll.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

LOLOLOL.....what is really the irony in all this....while the store clerks are stressing black patrons and they do, with a vengeous, Barbie and Ken are having a field day ripping these motherfuckers off....I have seen this shit play out so many times, its not even funny. Mf's walking out the door and the buzzer goes off....meanwhile all eyes where on my black ass......love it love it love it.
This is a given. I knew this white chick that would team up with a Black girl and rob stores blind while they were watching the Black girl. :laugh:

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

If Barbies and Kens were ripping them off regurlarly, they would have the same reputation as black people, but you and i both know that isn't the case. Reputations exist for a reason. Black people are notorious for stealing. I'm not saying that to be obnoxious... its simply the truth. Pretending that isn't the case is a pointless endeavor.

Forum List

Back