White people when no one is looking...

It's like they don't understand their comments are racist. Or worse, they don't care.

That's an excellent point. People tend to hang with those whom they feel share their politics and sentiments and presume anything they say around them will be agreed with.
Lefties often express their politics publicly and assume everyone agrees with them. And even if they don't agree it's OK to themselves because they feel they are superior and smarter and that those who might disagree are stupid.
Unfortunately, that left wing racism and bigotry is institutional and excused as well as condescending.

It's a shame. I've noticed that you go to the effort of taking words and phrases and try to construct sentences that I assume you want to make sense. Too bad you usually miss your goal. As in this case.

So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg
The thing aout all this.....is that while I don't find it humorous, somebody is really being too thin skinned.

Blacks up to about 1980, suffered bigotry and hatred kids today could not even imagine.

Once again, while I don't share the humor....we don't need people running around freaking out thrugh the roof whenever somebody says something off color

Now this all happened at work, so if the offended parties were subjected to it, at work, that's another thing.

Are the offended parties required by their jobs to monitor facebook at work?
I dont think anyone is freaking out. I'm pretty sure the only Black people that are surprised are the parents of the child. Imagine they trusted this white boy to watch their child. No telling what he said or did to him I dont understand what their job duties have to do with the issue?

So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg
The thing aout all this.....is that while I don't find it humorous, somebody is really being too thin skinned.

Blacks up to about 1980, suffered bigotry and hatred kids today could not even imagine.

Once again, while I don't share the humor....we don't need people running around freaking out thrugh the roof whenever somebody says something off color

Now this all happened at work, so if the offended parties were subjected to it, at work, that's another thing.

I dont think anyone is freaking out. I'm pretty sure the only Black people that are surprised are the parents of the child. Imagine they trusted this white boy to watch their child. No telling what he said or did to him I dont understand what their job duties have to do with the issue?
My bad...maybe I misunderstood.

It appeard as tough these employees had a discussion on facebook, about work, that offended one of the parties being written about?

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

It appeard as tough these employees had a discussion on facebook, about work, that offended one of the parties being written about?
You are probably correct about it being at work. I was just wondering what you meant by monitoring face book?

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

You are probably correct about it being at work. I was just wondering what you meant by monitoring face book?
Oh, at work, we can't have cell phones out, because productivity turns to s#!t when everybody is on them, and not working.

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

Oh, at work, we can't have cell phones out, because productivity turns to s#!t when everybody is on them, and not working.
Ahh. My bad. Its context. I've havent been in the office setting for a while now.so I totally missed that. :laugh:

I've given you my assurances based on being a white person who has talked to you.

I know how any group of white people who are unfortunate enough to have to work with you would react.

That you refuse to see the obvious true is just you being dishonest with yourself.

My credibility is not an issue for libs. They have closed minds.

They reject all information from unapproved sources.

BUT you, you are part of the Privileged Class, ie "blacks" and they have to listen.

And what they hear....

Goes against everything they ever hoped for from Diversity and Multiculturalism, and Affirmative Action and all their doomed attempts of helping you people.

Thank you very, very much.
You havent talked to me. I have educated you. Big difference. Your assurances arent worth the piss they smell like.

Your credibility is not an issue because you have none with anyone expect with fellow non-significants.

They reject your bullshit because.....well its bullshit. The result of white boy cognitive dissonance.

I agree I am part of the privileged class but not in your cave monkey system. They dont have to listen because I am not really talking to them. I am talking to my fellow people of color.

Youre welcome.

I am talking to you right now.

And my assurance is spot on.

Any group of white people who have to deal with you, will be talking about you.

ANyone who is NOT a raging Klan member is going to be utterly shocked at you and the way you are.

Anyone who is a raging Klan member is going to be giddy with excitement at the validation you provide.
No you are not talking to me. You are attempting to reject my teachings by arguing. Big difference. If you allowed were to talk to me then you would have your weak mind blown.

Your assurance is a spot of piss.

Of course any group of white people who have or have to deal with me will be talking about me. I strike fear in their hearts if they are feral cave monkeys and I inspire admiration in those that are not racist.

White people get shocked easily I do admit. They think everyone loves them.
I will be excited with Klan members when they stop hiding under hoods and man up.

Arguing is a sub set of talking.

As anyone who is not a dumb ass would know.

The rest of your post is even less meaningful than that.
I havent allowed you into that subset because youre just a cave monkey and of no consequence or concern to me..

Cat got your tongue eh?

That you were too dim to be aware we were talking is no reflection on me.

OUr discussion have given me great insight into what type of person you are, and thus to know that any groups of white co-workers of yours would have PLENTY TO say about you as an individual, not blacks as a group.

You havent talked to me. I have educated you. Big difference. Your assurances arent worth the piss they smell like.

Your credibility is not an issue because you have none with anyone expect with fellow non-significants.

They reject your bullshit because.....well its bullshit. The result of white boy cognitive dissonance.

I agree I am part of the privileged class but not in your cave monkey system. They dont have to listen because I am not really talking to them. I am talking to my fellow people of color.

Youre welcome.

I am talking to you right now.

And my assurance is spot on.

Any group of white people who have to deal with you, will be talking about you.

ANyone who is NOT a raging Klan member is going to be utterly shocked at you and the way you are.

Anyone who is a raging Klan member is going to be giddy with excitement at the validation you provide.
No you are not talking to me. You are attempting to reject my teachings by arguing. Big difference. If you allowed were to talk to me then you would have your weak mind blown.

Your assurance is a spot of piss.

Of course any group of white people who have or have to deal with me will be talking about me. I strike fear in their hearts if they are feral cave monkeys and I inspire admiration in those that are not racist.

White people get shocked easily I do admit. They think everyone loves them.
I will be excited with Klan members when they stop hiding under hoods and man up.

Arguing is a sub set of talking.

As anyone who is not a dumb ass would know.

The rest of your post is even less meaningful than that.
I havent allowed you into that subset because youre just a cave monkey and of no consequence or concern to me..

Cat got your tongue eh?

That you were too dim to be aware we were talking is no reflection on me.

OUr discussion have given me great insight into what type of person you are, and thus to know that any groups of white co-workers of yours would have PLENTY TO say about you as an individual, not blacks as a group.
I'm fully aware we weren't talking. I was teaching you.

We didn't have a discussion and you would pass out if you ever had an insight. Your brain synapses dont function correctly. You honestly feel that your ignorance and stupidity are suitable but I assure you those feelings are not mutual.

It's like they don't understand their comments are racist. Or worse, they don't care.

That's an excellent point. People tend to hang with those whom they feel share their politics and sentiments and presume anything they say around them will be agreed with.
Lefties often express their politics publicly and assume everyone agrees with them. And even if they don't agree it's OK to themselves because they feel they are superior and smarter and that those who might disagree are stupid.
Unfortunately, that left wing racism and bigotry is institutional and excused as well as condescending.

It's a shame. I've noticed that you go to the effort of taking words and phrases and try to construct sentences that I assume you want to make sense. Too bad you usually miss your goal. As in this case.
Lot of words for a troll post.

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg
He damned well SHOULD have been fired for posting a pic of another co-workers kid and putting it on the internet without the parents permission. That is a serious breach of another families privacy. And his friends that responded are ass holes.

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
Consulting/Business Services · 717 Likes
· October 2 at 3:20pm ·Edited ·
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

It has no place in the world.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc

Mr Pinto is right, of course.

So whats your point about all this? The idiot got fired for being an ass hat, so what is there left that needs to be done?

Lot of words for a troll post.

You think he's just trolling? I dunno, it seems an interesting example of how people should be more aware of what cannot be posted on the internet, even if CC managed to turn it into racism bait.

A lot of people are going to destroy themselves until people get it in their head that sending anything over internet is permanent. It's just like a written letter or an email.

update: Since the photo has gone viral, one of the commenters, Emily Irene Red, has allegedly been fired. LOL

Try to hide your boner. Love free speech....right libs?
But you have to admit that posting a pic of another employees kid without permission then making racist comments about him is just over the top, right? Even I would never do that, and I am a pretty insensitive sort of guy.

Forum List

Back