White people when no one is looking...

Closed Minded is always happy to post anything that suggests that there are actual (white) racists out there in the world.

From that premise that douchebag liberal twat wishes to have people conclude that almost all white folk are (therefore) racist.
Thats a credible conclusion depending on your point of view. All one has to do is look at poll results and the every day attitudes of people around you.

Poor Assclap doesn't realize that his post makes no sense at all.

Evidently you are not more intelligent than I am.
funny part is that Im sure others will see it and only reinforce their suspicion of you being a FAS baby.
Obviously a rock is more intelligent than you. If someone is dumb enough to see what you see that doesnt say much.
You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Now go check and see if that White man in charge of you needs you to shine his shoes or something.
I'm telling you..not myself. What white man? There is no man in charge of me. Now go tell that Black man that makes you pick up trash on the side of the road you are sorry.
You know what you are doing right now don't you?
I made a comment about you working for a white man, so in typical negro fashion the only thing you can do is to make a similar comment about me working for a black man.
This is common among the ferals in an office setting, they try to mimic what the white people do in order to give a more intelligent appearance.
You should really try to come up with something original.
Maybe your social worker can help you with this?
Yes I know what I am doing. I am making you look like a clown

I cant help that you work for a Black man

I dont work in an office. Do you even know what feral means?

You should try to come up with something intelligent. Maybe a GED can help you.
Oh look, Bobo did it again, he used my insult against him to try and insult me.
proof that a catch neuter and release program is needed in the ghetto.

Closed Minded is always happy to post anything that suggests that there are actual (white) racists out there in the world.

From that premise that douchebag liberal twat wishes to have people conclude that almost all white folk are (therefore) racist.
Thats a credible conclusion depending on your point of view. All one has to do is look at poll results and the every day attitudes of people around you.

I only realize your low intellect prohibits you from understanding my post. I cant lower my standards any further so you can comprehend.

I only realize your low intellect prohibits you from understanding my post. I cant lower my standards any further so you can comprehend.

No. You cannot lower your standards any further. When you hit bedrock and drills no longer work, you're as low as you can go.

Your post objectively makes no sense because your suppressed (racist) premise is as sadly stupid as you are, Assclap.

Obviously a rock is more intelligent than you. If someone is dumb enough to see what you see that doesnt say much.
You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Now go check and see if that White man in charge of you needs you to shine his shoes or something.
I'm telling you..not myself. What white man? There is no man in charge of me. Now go tell that Black man that makes you pick up trash on the side of the road you are sorry.
You know what you are doing right now don't you?
I made a comment about you working for a white man, so in typical negro fashion the only thing you can do is to make a similar comment about me working for a black man.
This is common among the ferals in an office setting, they try to mimic what the white people do in order to give a more intelligent appearance.
You should really try to come up with something original.
Maybe your social worker can help you with this?
Yes I know what I am doing. I am making you look like a clown

I cant help that you work for a Black man

I dont work in an office. Do you even know what feral means?

You should try to come up with something intelligent. Maybe a GED can help you.
Oh look, Bobo did it again, he used my insult against him to try and insult me.
proof that a catch neuter and release program is needed in the ghetto.
Oh look the cave monkey did it again. he used my insult against him to try and insult me.
Proof a catch and euthanize program is needed in the trailer park.

No. You cannot lower your standards any further. When you hit bedrock and drills no longer work, you're as low as you can go.

Your post objectively makes no sense because your suppressed (racist) premise is as sadly stupid as you are, Assclap.
Exactly. I cant lower my standards any further to penetrate the bedrock of your dense mind. Ask someone that graduated high school recently to explain it to you.

Exactly. I cant lower my standards any further to penetrate the bedrock of your dense mind. Ask someone that graduated high school recently to explain it to you.
Why does it have to be someone that graduated recently? Do ferals not have the ability to remember things?

Why does it have to be someone that graduated recently? Do ferals not have the ability to remember things?
I didnt know ILARMEILYR was a feral. You are a feral so why dont you tell us how ferals process information?

I didnt know ILARMEILYR was a feral. You are a feral so why dont you tell us how ferals process information?
Found your picture.

Found your picture.
Found yours too.

article-2589986-1C92E22B00000578-126_634x439.jpg

No. You can't lower your standards because a racist rancid clit like you HAS no standards, you dimwit motherfucker.

It is sad that a mind such as yours is so devoid of knowledge, wisdom and basic decency that you cannot even see what a racist shit you always are, you pathetic twat.

No. You can't lower your standards because a racist rancid clit like you HAS no standards, you dimwit motherfucker.

It is sad that a mind such as yours is so devoid of knowledge, wisdom and basic decency that you cannot even see what a racist shit you always are, you pathetic twat.
Dont get emotional. Its hard enough for you to think as it is. BTW you need to be careful of your sexual partners. I have never in my life experienced a rancid clit. Your misogyny is noted.

Found your picture.
Found yours too.

Oh look, once again emulating the white man.
seriously, consider trying really hard to be original. You just keep proving my point.

Found your picture.
Found yours too.

Oh look, once again emulating the white man.
seriously, consider trying really hard to be original. You just keep proving my point.
Oh look, once again emulating the Black man.
Seriously consider trying really hard to be original . You just keep proving you are a monkey.

And racist scumbag twats like Assclap actually imagine it's funny when they are being racist.

Dont get emotional. Its hard enough for you to think as it is. BTW you need to be careful of your sexual partners. I have never in my life experienced a rancid clit. Your misogyny is noted.

You ARE a rancid clit, you racist pig dog motherfucker.

There's a difference.

And of course, that also means you have experienced a rancid clit: Your very existence.

Now, hurry back with more of your racist bleatings.

And racist scumbag twats like Assclap actually imagine it's funny when they are being racist.
Twats? Youre just full of woman hate arent you? Would you happen to be gay? Not that it matters but it would explain the woman hate.

There's a difference.

And of course, that also means you have experienced a rancid clit: Your very existence.

I've never met a clit that can type either. What kind of people do you hang out with?

There's a difference.

I've never met a clit that can type either. What kind of people do you hang out with?

I don't hang with you, kid. But you ARE a rancid clit who appears to be engaged in some typing.

Twats? Youre just full of woman hate arent you? Would you happen to be gay? Not that it matters but it would explain the woman hate.

HAting women aint my thing. Noting that you are a rancid clit and a twat is akin to some folks noting that say Biden or Obumbler are inept dicks.

That doesn't necessarily suggest that a person hates males either.

It has to be painful to be as plodding, stupid and ineffectual as you always are, Assclap.

Forum List

Back