White people when no one is looking...

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
Consulting/Business Services · 717 Likes
· October 2 at 3:20pm ·Edited ·
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

It has no place in the world.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.
Black people steal when you arent watching them, which is why store owners watch them very closely. Black store owners dont watch white people like that, but they do with their own kind. That says a lot. Why are your people so awful and untrustworthy?
:disbelief:

So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg
ONce again, you fan the flames of racial hatred with your bullshit...

You phony lefties.
Look at every neighborhood blacks live in and you'll see almost all blacks. By choice. When highspanics move in, the blacks move out. Embracing the diversity.
Look at every neighborhood white lefties live in. Almost all white. When blacks move in, they move out. Embracing diversity.
Phonies and hypocrites.
At least the bigots on that FB page are stupidly open about it.
Ass-wipe-us makes sure to pronounce his racism on anonymous sites like his one.
There are some excellent mixed race neighborhoods around. I lived in one in Maryland and I live in one now in Virginia.

There are good and bad people in every race and neighborhood.

Last edited:
So , there was a black guy who's kid came to his job one day. But of course because he's black and white people dont see race he decided to....take a selfie with the kid, yanno, because you need a target.

Then was fired, I'm sure theres a GOfundme account where you can help out this poor WASP in todays awful world

Photo of White Man, Friends Posting Racist Comments About Black Co-Worker’s Child Goes Viral

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

Why is this racist bullshit for CC to post it?

Unless I am misreading him, he wasn't literally saying all white people are like this, just using hyperbole. CC is *that* fucking stupid.

update: Since the photo has gone viral, one of the commenters, Emily Irene Red, has allegedly been fired. LOL

Try to hide your boner. Love free speech....right libs?

Nobody has lost their free speech, dummy. Those idiots exercised their free speech. They then had to accept the consequences. No legal challenge nor government overreach has occurred. These people got canned for being idiots.

I don't do Facebook either. Would someone generally post a caption along with a picture like that? If he did I'd be very curious what it was. A natural (for me) would be something like "Kid in background is co-worker's boy, cute little fella, eh?" It'd be nice to know what his motivation was for taking that pic and putting it out there. Was it originally benign or did he intend such a sinister result.

And you'd think by now people would understand digital permanence enough they'd leave those racist thoughts unexpressed in an open medium like Facebook. It's like they don't understand their comments are racist. Or worse, they don't care.

Poster who said "I don't see how this guy is responsible for his white racist friends" would be right if he hadn't have egged them on with comments like his answer to "Where'd you get the black kid?" - "He was feral"

Isnt it wrong to post on the internet a pic of another parents kid without their permission?

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg

That's why I call you guys Republaccusers. That's all you have, accusations.

14439891099779.jpg

14440616153119.jpg
Once again a white boy blames the messenger for pointing out white racist attitudes. Sorry but it wont stop until whites learn to do better.

I don't do Facebook either. Would someone generally post a caption along with a picture like that? If he did I'd be very curious what it was. A natural (for me) would be something like "Kid in background is co-worker's boy, cute little fella, eh?" It'd be nice to know what his motivation was for taking that pic and putting it out there. Was it originally benign or did he intend such a sinister result.

And you'd think by now people would understand digital permanence enough they'd leave those racist thoughts unexpressed in an open medium like Facebook. It's like they don't understand their comments are racist. Or worse, they don't care.

Poster who said "I don't see how this guy is responsible for his white racist friends" would be right if he hadn't have egged them on with comments like his answer to "Where'd you get the black kid?" - "He was feral"

Isnt it wrong to post on the internet a pic of another parents kid without their permission?

Hmmm...I'm thinking of how I would of felt when one of my girls was that age. I don't think I would have minded if it was done in good taste. But there is the question of privacy...I guess I'd have to be convinced that it was wrong in general, first impression - it didn't strike me as wrong the guy posted it, I felt it was the context that made it wrong.

The thing aout all this.....is that while I don't find it humorous, somebody is really being too thin skinned.

Blacks up to about 1980, suffered bigotry and hatred kids today could not even imagine.

Once again, while I don't share the humor....we don't need people running around freaking out thrugh the roof whenever somebody says something off color

Now this all happened at work, so if the offended parties were subjected to it, at work, that's another thing.

Are the offended parties required by their jobs to monitor facebook at work?
I dont think anyone is freaking out. I'm pretty sure the only Black people that are surprised are the parents of the child. Imagine they trusted this white boy to watch their child. No telling what he said or did to him I dont understand what their job duties have to do with the issue?
My bad...maybe I misunderstood.

It appeard as tough these employees had a discussion on facebook, about work, that offended one of the parties being written about?
You are probably correct about it being at work. I was just wondering what you meant by monitoring face book?
Oh, at work, we can't have cell phones out, because productivity turns to s#!t when everybody is on them, and not working.
Ahh. My bad. Its context. I've havent been in the office setting for a while now.so I totally missed that. :laugh:
Lucky

I dont think anyone is freaking out. I'm pretty sure the only Black people that are surprised are the parents of the child. Imagine they trusted this white boy to watch their child. No telling what he said or did to him I dont understand what their job duties have to do with the issue?

It appeard as tough these employees had a discussion on facebook, about work, that offended one of the parties being written about?
You are probably correct about it being at work. I was just wondering what you meant by monitoring face book?
Oh, at work, we can't have cell phones out, because productivity turns to s#!t when everybody is on them, and not working.
Ahh. My bad. Its context. I've havent been in the office setting for a while now.so I totally missed that. :laugh:
Lucky

Lucky
Yeah I was lucky enough to get a peek at how much more I would get paid if I cut out the middle man when i was a contractor.

It's like they don't understand their comments are racist. Or worse, they don't care.

That's an excellent point. People tend to hang with those whom they feel share their politics and sentiments and presume anything they say around them will be agreed with.
Lefties often express their politics publicly and assume everyone agrees with them. And even if they don't agree it's OK to themselves because they feel they are superior and smarter and that those who might disagree are stupid.
Unfortunately, that left wing racism and bigotry is institutional and excused as well as condescending.

It's a shame. I've noticed that you go to the effort of taking words and phrases and try to construct sentences that I assume you want to make sense. Too bad you usually miss your goal. As in this case.
Lot of words for a troll post.

You think he's just trolling? I dunno, it seems an interesting example of how people should be more aware of what cannot be posted on the internet, even if CC managed to turn it into racism bait.
The post was devoid of substance. It was just a long winded disparagement.

You phony lefties.
Look at every neighborhood blacks live in and you'll see almost all blacks. By choice. When highspanics move in, the blacks move out. Embracing the diversity.
Look at every neighborhood white lefties live in. Almost all white. When blacks move in, they move out. Embracing diversity.
Phonies and hypocrites.
At least the bigots on that FB page are stupidly open about it.
Ass-wipe-us makes sure to pronounce his racism on anonymous sites like his one.
There are some excellent mixed race neighborhoods around. I lived in one in Maryland and I live in one now in Virginia.

There are good and bad people in every race and neighborhood.
Most are really in flux. They seem to work for a while but politics intrude and ruin it.

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Does anyone else see where PMG has set themselves up for a lawsuit from this guy?

As a manager, oh yes, we are checking your "private" FB accounts. A lot of folks are a serious liability for the business. We [good] managers (aka the ones to get paid well) will not allow such things to excessively interfere with our companies reputation in the public eye.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.

They weren't talking about black people, they were talking about you.

They don't like you.

Because you are an unlikable berson, with your bigotry and your hatred.
I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

YOu are a black PERSON, not all black people.

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?
Yes I am one Black person. Thats why I said they were talking about Black people even it was just me. Are you really that stupid?

Of course they were in danger. Thats why I called them cowards. They were afraid to man up and say it to my face because I would have beat their ass.
laugh.gif
Feral negro in the office are you?

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Does anyone else see where PMG has set themselves up for a lawsuit from this guy?

Republicans....Always promoting lawsuits

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Not anyone that has a brain. He can bring a lawsuit but he wont win.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,

Republicans....Always promoting lawsuits
I would do it in this case just because.

Forum List

Back