White people when no one is looking...

Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
Consulting/Business Services · 717 Likes
· October 2 at 3:20pm ·Edited ·
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

It has no place in the world.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc
Right or wrong,
Does anyone else see where PMG has set themselves up for a lawsuit from this guy?

Republicans....Always promoting lawsuits
I would do it in this case just because.

Yeah, thats what I said

Last edited:
Response from the terrible company who hates freedom of targeting kids or blacks or something bad. Leave that poor WASP alone :crybaby:

Polaris Marketing Group
This morning I was disgusted to learn that one of my former employees made several racially charged comments on his personal Facebook page. Even worse, the comments were directed toward the son of another employee.

It breaks my heart that Sydney and her adorable son Cayden were subjected to such hateful, ignorant and despicable behavior. Cayden visits my office almost every afternoon after daycare, he's sat at my dinner table and I consider him a part of the PMG family.

The atrocious lies, slander and racism he and his mother have been forced to endure are wholly intolerable. Myself and the entire PMG family in no way condones this kind of behavior and would never willingly associate with anyone who does.

PMG has terminated the employee responsible and will ensure that none of the businesses that we associate with will ever do business with him again.

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Does anyone else see where PMG has set themselves up for a lawsuit from this guy?
Not anyone that has a brain. He can bring a lawsuit but he wont win.
Anyone that has a brain and knows employment law would see it, and its very possible that he would win.

You work around whites long enough and nothing will surprise you. I've walked in on conversations that halted abruptly when I showed up. You could tell they were talking about Black people because they were all red in the face. Thats why I am convinced that there is still a large number of racist whites hiding in plain sight.

They weren't talking about black people, they were talking about you.

They don't like you.

Because you are an unlikable berson, with your bigotry and your hatred.
I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

YOu are a black PERSON, not all black people.

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?
Yes I am one Black person. Thats why I said they were talking about Black people even it was just me. Are you really that stupid?

Of course they were in danger. Thats why I called them cowards. They were afraid to man up and say it to my face because I would have beat their ass.
laugh.gif
Feral negro in the office are you?
Whatever provides intimidation for you cowardly white crackas.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,

Yeah, thats what I said
Republicans....Always promoting lawsuits
I would do it in this case just because.
Well put, Very well thought out and presented. Shows us all the true process as it moves through your brain.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Anyone that has a brain and knows employment law would see it, and its very possible that he would win.
You dont have a brain feral cave monkey. No its not possible he would win. Matter of fact I bet he broke a rule by posting while at work using company resources.

They weren't talking about black people, they were talking about you.

They don't like you.

Because you are an unlikable berson, with your bigotry and your hatred.
I'm Black so they were talking about Black people. I would have had respect for them if they were man enough to say it to my face but you know what pussies you white boys are around Black guys unless you outnumber us 10-20 to 1. :laugh:

Were they in danger from you attacking them? YOu talk smack about random violence. Would you have attacked them if they had told you to your face what they think of you?
Yes I am one Black person. Thats why I said they were talking about Black people even it was just me. Are you really that stupid?

Of course they were in danger. Thats why I called them cowards. They were afraid to man up and say it to my face because I would have beat their ass.
laugh.gif
Im not too easily intimidated by the negro.
Knowing that even on my worse day I can out think them 10 times over gives me confidence that I can beat them.
face it, lets say you have 10 negros coming after you.
wait till one gets in front of the others then toss a chicken bone or something back behind them. The one closest to you will reactively turn and chase the chicken bone, in the process he runs into and knocks over the ferals behind him.
I call it negro bowling.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
You dont have a brain feral cave monkey. No its not possible he would win. Matter of fact I bet he broke a rule by posting while at work using company resources.
if you don't know the law and cant see the problem, just say so.
Hint, it has nothing to do with what he did. He could have shit on the bosses desk and it would not change the issue.

laugh.gif
Im not too easily intimidated by the negro.
Knowing that even on my worse day I can out think them 10 times over gives me confidence that I can beat them.
face it, lets say you have 10 negros coming after you.
wait till one gets in front of the others then toss a chicken bone or something back behind them. The one closest to you will reactively turn and chase the chicken bone, in the process he runs into and knocks over the ferals behind him.
I call it negro bowling.
Sure white boy. Try harder to convince me.
laugh.gif

You couldnt out think a sloth on a rainy day. There is no way 10 Black guys would be coming after you because you would never man up and say or do something by yourself. You would need 40 white cave monkeys with you. Of course if someone threw a banana on the ground you would all stop and fight over it.

Polaris Marketing Group

Sincerely,

Michael Da Graca Pinto
President
Right or wrong,
Hint, it has nothing to do with what he did. He could have shit on the bosses desk and it would not change the issue.
Evidently not only are you stupid you also are unfamiliar with the term of "at will employment". Dont quit your day job collecting welfare trying to play attorney. I will make you look like a fool....fool. :laugh:

Last edited:
Right or wrong,
Evidently not only are you stupid you also are unfamiliar with the term of "at will employment". Dont quit your day job collecting welfare trying to play attorney. I will make you look like a fool....fool. :laugh:
If you cant see it, and you are claiming to be an attorney, it makes sense that you have all this free time to post on here. You are too stupid and miss way too much to even begin to have clients.

If you cant see it, and you are claiming to be an attorney, it makes sense that you have all this free time to post on here. You are too stupid and miss way too much to even begin to have clients.
I dont see it because I havent taken a hit of your meth. Just because I'm more intelligent than you are doesnt mean I am an attorney. I just know more than you do.

I dont see it because I havent taken a hit of your meth. Just because I'm more intelligent than you are doesnt mean I am an attorney. I just know more than you do.
Evidently you are not more intelligent than I am.
funny part is that Im sure others will see it and only reinforce their suspicion of you being a FAS baby.

funny part is that Im sure others will see it and only reinforce their suspicion of you being a FAS baby.
Obviously a rock is more intelligent than you. If someone is dumb enough to see what you see that doesnt say much.

Obviously a rock is more intelligent than you. If someone is dumb enough to see what you see that doesnt say much.
You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Now go check and see if that White man in charge of you needs you to shine his shoes or something.

Now go check and see if that White man in charge of you needs you to shine his shoes or something.
I'm telling you..not myself. What white man? There is no man in charge of me. Now go tell that Black man that makes you pick up trash on the side of the road you are sorry.

Closed Minded is always happy to post anything that suggests that there are actual (white) racists out there in the world.

From that premise that douchebag liberal twat wishes to have people conclude that almost all white folk are (therefore) racist.

Last edited:
I'm telling you..not myself. What white man? There is no man in charge of me. Now go tell that Black man that makes you pick up trash on the side of the road you are sorry.
You know what you are doing right now don't you?
I made a comment about you working for a white man, so in typical negro fashion the only thing you can do is to make a similar comment about me working for a black man.
This is common among the ferals in an office setting, they try to mimic what the white people do in order to give a more intelligent appearance.
You should really try to come up with something original.
Maybe your social worker can help you with this?

Oh. One more thing.

There ARE fucking asshole racists out there in the real world, sorry to have to say.

Ok. Two more things:

Racists come in all races.

You know what you are doing right now don't you?
I made a comment about you working for a white man, so in typical negro fashion the only thing you can do is to make a similar comment about me working for a black man.
This is common among the ferals in an office setting, they try to mimic what the white people do in order to give a more intelligent appearance.
You should really try to come up with something original.
Maybe your social worker can help you with this?
Yes I know what I am doing. I am making you look like a clown. Not that its much work.

I cant help that you work for a Black man

I dont work in an office. Do you even know what feral means?

You should try to come up with something intelligent. Maybe a GED can help you?

Closed Minded is always happy to post anything that suggests that there are actual (white) racists out there in the world.

From that premise that douchebag liberal twat wishes to have people conclude that almost all white folk are (therefore) racist.
Thats a credible conclusion depending on your point of view. All one has to do is look at poll results and the every day attitudes of people around you.

Forum List

Back