White people when no one is looking...

Exactly. I cant lower my standards any further to penetrate the bedrock of your dense mind. Ask someone that graduated high school recently to explain it to you.

No. You can't lower your standards because a racist rancid clit like you HAS no standards, you dimwit motherfucker.

It is sad that a mind such as yours is so devoid of knowledge, wisdom and basic decency that you cannot even see what a racist shit you always are, you pathetic twat.
Dont get emotional. Its hard enough for you to think as it is. BTW you need to be careful of your sexual partners. I have never in my life experienced a rancid clit. Your misogyny is noted.

You ARE a rancid clit, you racist pig dog motherfucker.

There's a difference.

And of course, that also means you have experienced a rancid clit: Your very existence.

Now, hurry back with more of your racist bleatings.
I've never met a clit that can type either. What kind of people do you hang out with?

I don't hang with you, kid. But you ARE a rancid clit who appears to be engaged in some typing.
Do often dream of rancid clits that type? Its an odd dream. You must have been traumatized as a child. Were you raped by a fat female as a child?

No. You cannot lower your standards any further. When you hit bedrock and drills no longer work, you're as low as you can go.

Your post objectively makes no sense because your suppressed (racist) premise is as sadly stupid as you are, Assclap.
Exactly. I cant lower my standards any further to penetrate the bedrock of your dense mind. Ask someone that graduated high school recently to explain it to you.

No. You can't lower your standards because a racist rancid clit like you HAS no standards, you dimwit motherfucker.

It is sad that a mind such as yours is so devoid of knowledge, wisdom and basic decency that you cannot even see what a racist shit you always are, you pathetic twat.

And racist scumbag twats like Assclap actually imagine it's funny when they are being racist.
Twats? Youre just full of woman hate arent you? Would you happen to be gay? Not that it matters but it would explain the woman hate.

HAting women aint my thing. Noting that you are a rancid clit and a twat is akin to some folks noting that say Biden or Obumbler are inept dicks.

That doesn't necessarily suggest that a person hates males either.

It has to be painful to be as plodding, stupid and ineffectual as you always are, Assclap.
Of course you hate women. Calling someone parts of female genitalia is the worst thing you can come up with in your mind. I realize under extreme stress you revert to an automatic response and that response is telling me you positively hate women. Why?

And racist scumbag twats like Assclap actually imagine it's funny when they are being racist.
Twats? Youre just full of woman hate arent you? Would you happen to be gay? Not that it matters but it would explain the woman hate.

HAting women aint my thing. Noting that you are a rancid clit and a twat is akin to some folks noting that say Biden or Obumbler are inept dicks.

It has to be painful to be as plodding, stupid and ineffectual as you always are, Assclap.
Of course you hate women. Calling someone parts of female genitalia is the worst thing you can come up with. I realize under extreme stress you revert to an automatic response and that response is telling me you positively hate women. Why?

Wrong you silly mindless liberal drone bitch.

When a female calls some guy a "dick" that ALSO doesn't mean that the female is expressing hatred for males, either.

You are wrong again and you will remain wrong. You racist cock bite motherfucker stupid ass lowlife liberals are like that. You can't really help being stupid and wrong and completely ineffective and useless. Anyway, your PC bullshit is just another pathetic deflection effort, so I don't think I will bother correcting you again.

Whenever you speak such silly mindless tripe, just refer back to this post, you failure.

Of course you hate women. Calling someone parts of female genitalia is the worst thing you can come up with. I realize under extreme stress you revert to an automatic response and that response is telling me you positively hate women. Why?

When a female calls some guy a "dick" that ALSO doesn't mean that the female is expressing hatred for males, either.

You are wrong again and you will remain wrong. You racist cock bite motherfucker stupid ass lowlife liberals are like that. You can't really help being stupid and wrong and completely ineffective and useless. Anyway, your PC bullshit is just another pathetic deflection effort, so I don't think I will bother correcting you again.

Whenever you speak such silly mindless tripe, just refer back to this post, you failure.
Bitch? There you go again disparaging females.

Are you a female? I actually thought you were gay. Youre mental state appears to be in whirlwind. No wonder you are a chronic underachiever.

Are you a female? I actually thought you were gay. Youre mental state appears to be in whirlwind. No wonder you are a chronic underachiever.

A bitch, you silly bitch, is just a name for a female dog.

You know: you.

My mental state is fine and you would have no ability to perceive it anyway.

Plus, you know effectively nothing at all about me (beyond that my politics are vastly superior to your mindless reliance on what the liberal overlords demand that you "think"). I would wager that my alleged under achieving is so much fuller in terms of actual achievements that you are merely reduced to projecting your deserved feelings of all your inadequacies on to others.

A bitch, you silly bitch, is just a name for a female dog.

You know: you.

My mental state is fine and you would have no ability to perceive it anyway.

Plus, you know effectively nothing at all about me (beyond that my politics are vastly superior to your mindless reliance on what the liberal overlords demand that you "think"). I would wager that my alleged under achieving is so much fuller in terms of actual achievements that you are merely reduced to projecting your deserved feelings of all your inadequacies on to others.
Youre full of insecurity, inadequacies and constantly compensating for something. Your politcs are superior to mine? Really? Thats a new one I have to admit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back