White Privilege Is When......

It's already privilege enough just to be white. The rest is just gravy. :D
So why do you keep complaining that Black people are keeping you from getting a job and supporting yourself?
You must be looking in a mirror. :D
That would be hard to do since I am talking to you and typing. :rolleyes-41:
Ya, but you're one if those guys who has lots of mirrors in his tiny apartment because you're so in love with yourself.

It's already privilege enough just to be white. The rest is just gravy. :D
So why do you keep complaining that Black people are keeping you from getting a job and supporting yourself?
You must be looking in a mirror. :D
That would be hard to do since I am talking to you and typing. :rolleyes-41:
Ya, but you're one if those guys who has lots of mirrors in his tiny apartment because you're so in love with yourself.
Your comment reveals you are feeling insecure cave chimp. :laugh:

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

In other words, the Person who gave the present didn't consider race when she bought the present. So not considering race is now considered racist? This gets so confusing, no wonder so many people are racist, it's nearly impossible not to be.
Not only did she not consider race she exercised white privilege and assumed a white doll would be the best gift to get a Black girl. No one said anything about it being racist. Didnt you read my title and OP?

It shouldnt be confusing at all. We dont want your white dolls. We'd rather look at dolls and book characters that look like us. Give me one good reason for a Black parent or child to want a white doll or white characters in their books?

So if a Mexican brought a white doll to a black child would that be Mexican -American white privilege?
No. That would still be white privilege. The only difference is that it infected a mexican. Again its the assumption that anything white is more desirable or needed which causes this condition.

Thanks, you have given me insight to understand the guilt ridden idiots who swallow this PC crap.

Black Girls With White Dolls: Does Race Matter When Buying Toys?

"As long as I am buying their toys, my daughters will not play with white dolls."

"At the time of The Clark’s study, in the 1940’s, Black dolls did not even exist. They were forced to paint white dolls Black in order to conduct the experiment. Nearly 60 years later, there are Black dolls available, but the results are still the same: mainstream media and imagery in America promotes low self-esteem for children of color/darker hues.'

How about the Cosby show? They seemed pretty happy, normal and full of self-esteem.

White Lives Didnt Matter until Black people started proclaiming Black Lives Matter.
Until you are honest about the problems happening in the black community it's hard to be completely on your side. Otherwise I completely agree with your positions.

But you seem to disagree with black detroiters who agree with me that the high crime in Detroit is out of control.

Did you hear about the little kid shot in the face? It was over someone spilling a beer on a bitch.

Anyways I just want you to realize what black detroiters are saying is not what you are saying. They have an out of control crime epidemic happening.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

I find that odd considering I had both. And preferred a football to either. But of all the dolls my mother had, the one she kept her whole life was her black baby doll. It was her favorite.

You find it odd she did that or you find it odd the reaction it generated?

I find it odd that the only baby doll that would interest a black child is a black one. I guess white ones are frowned upon. It makes me feel sad for the child. What if she wants a white friend later on? Will that be as wrong as the doll?
I bet this girl later dated black men.

Or she grew up to run the naacp

"As long as I am buying their toys, my daughters will not play with white dolls."

"At the time of The Clark’s study, in the 1940’s, Black dolls did not even exist. They were forced to paint white dolls Black in order to conduct the experiment. Nearly 60 years later, there are Black dolls available, but the results are still the same: mainstream media and imagery in America promotes low self-esteem for children of color/darker hues.'

How about the Cosby show? They seemed pretty happy, normal and full of self-esteem.
What about the Cosby show?

In other words, the Person who gave the present didn't consider race when she bought the present. So not considering race is now considered racist? This gets so confusing, no wonder so many people are racist, it's nearly impossible not to be.
Not only did she not consider race she exercised white privilege and assumed a white doll would be the best gift to get a Black girl. No one said anything about it being racist. Didnt you read my title and OP?

It shouldnt be confusing at all. We dont want your white dolls. We'd rather look at dolls and book characters that look like us. Give me one good reason for a Black parent or child to want a white doll or white characters in their books?

So if a Mexican brought a white doll to a black child would that be Mexican -American white privilege?
No. That would still be white privilege. The only difference is that it infected a mexican. Again its the assumption that anything white is more desirable or needed which causes this condition.

Thanks, you have given me insight to understand the guilt ridden idiots who swallow this PC crap.
Youre welcome but youre an idiot of you think its PC. i guess thats why you call yourself a moron though.

mainstream media and imagery in America promotes low self-esteem for children of color/darker hues.'[/QUOTE]
Cosby kids didn't seem to suffer from low self-esteem, and the show was on a major network. How is that mainstream media/imagery promoting low self-esteem. The low self- esteem is promoted by people like Sharpton and J. Jackson. Their stock and trade is telling blacks they can't make it without intervention and help, they promote racism because without it they would not have a job that makes them rich. BO has done the same thing. Clearly racism exist, but you can't institute laws to end racism, some people are just ignorant racist. Move up and on, and prove them wrong. Why don't the black leaders deliver that message, tell young blacks to get an education, be responsible for your family and step over the bigots on your way up. Where is that message? The Jews and the Asians are minorities, but they don't have leaders who tell them they are victims. Their cultures promotes education and family.

mainstream media and imagery in America promotes low self-esteem for children of color/darker hues.'
Cosby kids didn't seem to suffer from low self-esteem, and the show was on a major network. How is that mainstream media/imagery promoting low self-esteem. The low self- esteem is promoted by people like Sharpton and J. Jackson. Their stock and trade is telling blacks they can't make it without intervention and help, they promote racism because without it they would not have a job that makes them rich. BO has done the same thing. Clearly racism exist, but you can't institute laws to end racism, some people are just ignorant racist. Move up and on, and prove them wrong. Why don't the black leaders deliver that message, tell young blacks to get an education, be responsible for your family and step over the bigots on your way up. Where is that message? The Jews and the Asians are minorities, but they don't have leaders who tell them they are victims. Their cultures promotes education and family.

The Cosby show was one of a few Black shows in a ocean of white shows. The vast majority of the programming was for whites and glorifying white people. Sharpton and JJ didnt have any shows so I have no idea what you are talking about even if what you claim are true. Your POTUS has done nothing but tell Blacks anything is possible if you never quit even in the face of racism.

mainstream media and imagery in America promotes low self-esteem for children of color/darker hues.'

The Cosby show was one of a few Black shows in a ocean of white shows. The vast majority of the programming was for whites and glorifying white people. Sharpton and JJ didnt have any shows so I have no idea what you are talking about even if what you claim are true. Your POTUS has done nothing but tell Blacks anything is possible if you never quit even in the face of racism.

Keep drinking the BO koolaide. I still have hope because there are some enlightened blacks.

Keep drinking the BO koolaide. I still have hope because there are some enlightened blacks.

Thanks I will. Anyone that preaches self empowerment despite the odds, makes some great tasting koolaid.

white p1.jpg

Matt McGorry On The Book That Opened His Eyes To White Privilege

12274495_941101245958722_8035210447765564202_n.jpg

“I’m embarrassed that I didn’t come across the information in this book sooner,” he wrote. “But that’s white privilege for ya... Burning crosses and racial slurs are not the only types of racism affecting people of color. And we owe it to our black and brown brothers and sisters to understand this. We can’t pretend we live in a world where everything is even CLOSE to equal.”

Thanks I will. Anyone that preaches self empowerment despite the odds, makes some great tasting koolaid.

BO's personal accomplishments are outstanding, no doubt. But the message he delivers thru his words and his actions is not consistent with his own life. He accomplished what he did inspite of being black, not because of it. And now he panders to the black community by "sticking up for them" rather than acknowledging why he is where he is. He had a family group, his mother and grandparents for sure set him on a positive path. Why doesn't he acknowledge this. He projects an Us against Them message by getting personally involved in high profile black related issues, and he is quick to point a finger at white establishment.

BO's personal accomplishments are outstanding, no doubt. But the message he delivers thru his words and his actions is not consistent with his own life. He accomplished what he did inspite of being black, not because of it. And now he panders to the black community by "sticking up for them" rather than acknowledging why he is where he is. He had a family group, his mother and grandparents for sure set him on a positive path. Why doesn't he acknowledge this. He projects an Us against Them message by getting personally involved in high profile black related issues, and he is quick to point a finger at white establishment.

Seems to me the message is pretty consistent. Basically its the same thing my parents taught me.....

As a Black person I have to work 10x as hard to get to the same place as a white person. No one can stop you from getting to where you want to be because you have the blood and DNA of the strongest people to inhabit the earth. Yes things will get hard but nothing is strong enough to stop you except you.

When people ask you for a reason should you ignore the question or answer it. It makes me laugh when white people ask you questions and you tell them an answer they get upset and say you are making an "excuse". If you think its an excuse then dont ask the question.

Seems to me the message is pretty consistent. Basically its the same thing my parents taught me.....

As a Black person I have to work 10x as hard to get to the same place as a white person. No one can stop you from getting to where you want to be because you have the blood and DNA of the strongest people to inhabit the earth. Yes things will get hard but nothing is strong enough to stop you except you.

When people ask you for a reason should you ignore the question or answer it. It makes me laugh when white people ask you questions and you tell them an answer they get upset and say you are making an "excuse". If you think its an excuse then dont ask the question.

Wow, you got that message from BO? Seems like you got another message and that is why you are hyped up about little girls birthday presents. That is focusing on how the little black girl is a victim of white privilege.

Forum List

Back