🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Privilege

I provided data on average as a whole
You have provided no data, only assertions, yet you ignore the data I provide that shows whites being privileged by being stopped and frisked at lower rates than blacks while carrying weapons and substances at higher rates than blacks.

That is a fact you cannot admit and won't address while you whine about black crime rates. Nothing new.
I won't give u any handouts the data is there n it's been proven. So let's discuss Ur argument about theses racist new York cops,lol. Its called profiling, it's a necessity. Like I said quit committing violent crimes at such a high rate. So r u against profiling when it says white males in their mid 30's to 40's r more likely to b a serial killers.

What blacks don't understand is this narrative of white privilege only holds them back. Besides putting more focus into succeeding, they point the finger n make excuses for not making it. This is what the left wants, they keep the minority vote. Wake the fuck up.

ayaanhirsiali_whiteguiltracism.jpg

What blacks don't understand is this narrative of white privilege only holds them back. Besides putting more focus into succeeding, they point the finger n make excuses for not making it. This is what the left wants, they keep the minority vote. Wake the fuck up.

White like to believe that people are unable to walk and chew bubble gum.

People can see white privilege while at the same time continue to live. No where else on earth will yiu hear anyone say that identifying something prevent that person from succeeding.

White people history is so fucked up that they feel guilty about it and blames others :eusa_clap:
Yah see.....there's where you're wrong.

Dey ain't no motherfucking "White People History"!

Deys only his-tor-ry.

You feel guilty and want to blame others. Who's fault is that?

Lemme guess...blacks, right?
I don't feel guilty.

:laugh2:

Having blacks in my home for nearly 40 years gave me a particular viewpoint of the subject.

Some blacks use race as a crutch or an excuse for failure.

Thats true for all people. Congratulations on figuring that out

But if that's true of all people, and that's all that it is... then why should anyone feel guilty about it.

No one should feel guilty but everytime you bring up white people history of oppression they don't see it as a positive and claim it's black people's fault they feel that way.

I've been lucky to meet extremely successful men who happen to be black. One thing I can say without any hesitation, is that not one of them at any point in the dozen years I've known them, ever said "White privileged".

Not in your presence But that doesn't mean anything concerning the discussion we're having

While that may be a coincidence in your world, what I've seen suggests its more than that. When these men failed, they got back up and got back in the game. When times got hard, they put in more time. When life was unfair, they put in more of their life.

Again everyone does that. The day you find some person hungry sitting in a corner saying they can't move because of white privilege let me know. It will be the very first case ever in history.

The people I see sitting around talking about white privilege, are often sitting around. This guy at my last job, we had a company meeting, catered lunch. I was sitting there thinking how amazing it was that a company of just 25 people, could make a product that is sold internationally, and rakes in several million a year in revenue. I said that this inspires me to open my own business. This guy looked at me, and said it tells me I should earn more.

And this guy was at your job right? Not in a corner somewhere complaining about white privilege. Oh ok...

This guy barely worked at all. He sat around playing candy crush. Talking on the phone with his homies instead of working. The only reason he still had a job at all, was because he did just barely enough to avoid being fired. Most lazy guy I had known in a long time.

White privilege? An excuse. That's all it is. I'm convinced.

Lazy people exist...lucky (or as a result of your privilege) no one claims that a white person who is lazy is a result of whites attitudes as a whole or "sitting around blaming blacks". They are just lazy. The rest is just accusations and jumps to false conclusions

Yah see.....there's where you're wrong.

Dey ain't no motherfucking "White People History"!

Deys only his-tor-ry.

You feel guilty and want to blame others. Who's fault is that?

Lemme guess...blacks, right?
I don't feel guilty.

:laugh2:

Having blacks in my home for nearly 40 years gave me a particular viewpoint of the subject.

Some blacks use race as a crutch or an excuse for failure.

Thats true for all people. Congratulations on figuring that out

But if that's true of all people, and that's all that it is... then why should anyone feel guilty about it.

No one should feel guilty but everytime you bring up white people history of oppression they don't see it as a positive and claim it's black people's fault they feel that way.

I've been lucky to meet extremely successful men who happen to be black. One thing I can say without any hesitation, is that not one of them at any point in the dozen years I've known them, ever said "White privileged".

Not in your presence But that doesn't mean anything concerning the discussion we're having

While that may be a coincidence in your world, what I've seen suggests its more than that. When these men failed, they got back up and got back in the game. When times got hard, they put in more time. When life was unfair, they put in more of their life.

Again everyone does that. The day you find some person hungry sitting in a corner saying they can't move because of white privilege let me know. It will be the very first case ever in history.

The people I see sitting around talking about white privilege, are often sitting around. This guy at my last job, we had a company meeting, catered lunch. I was sitting there thinking how amazing it was that a company of just 25 people, could make a product that is sold internationally, and rakes in several million a year in revenue. I said that this inspires me to open my own business. This guy looked at me, and said it tells me I should earn more.

And this guy was at your job right? Not in a corner somewhere complaining about white privilege. Oh ok...

This guy barely worked at all. He sat around playing candy crush. Talking on the phone with his homies instead of working. The only reason he still had a job at all, was because he did just barely enough to avoid being fired. Most lazy guy I had known in a long time.

White privilege? An excuse. That's all it is. I'm convinced.

Lazy people exist...lucky (or as a result of your privilege) no one claims that a white person who is lazy is a result of whites attitudes as a whole or "sitting around blaming blacks". They are just lazy. The rest is just accusations and jumps to false conclusions

I don't know anyone who blame blacks for their own feelings. I know several idiots who CLAIM that whites blame blacks for their own feelings. But that reflects more on the people making the unsupportable statement, than who the statement is directed at.

Yeah, he complained about white privilege. That why he earned a buck over minimum wage, with zero chance of a promotion to anything.

That is OUR point. White people don't except excuses. Blacks do.

When a white person sits around, we don't except all that crap about "the little man can't get ahead", "working for the man sucks" and blaw blaw blaw.

When a white person sits around we don't say "it's because we're white", we say "Because you are a lazy individual". We don't except your excuse machine.

Take for example when I was in high school decades ago. I was unlucky enough to go to an inner city school for two years. I was shocked by the entire experience. I showed up, and in a few days, everything I had was stolen. The kids there, none of them had a job.

I was used to going to an upper middle class school. Everyone's parents were doctors and lawyers (except for mine). We never had to lock up anything. I left my coat, walkman (remember those?), and everything on the table in the lunch room. I'd come back an hour later, and it would all be there.

And everyone had a job. Everyone did. You were expected to work. You get handed stuff, you had to work a job.

At the other place, I remember watching these inner city kids, sitting around instead of studying, talking to each other "Can't do nothin. We don't have no chance. It's jus the way that it is. The pol-eec will stop me from doing anything. Don'matter what we do".

None of them worked. All of them stole. They stole from each other more than anything. They'd even laugh about it. "Someone gots me good! I'lls get another".

This is why the black community is poor. Excuses, and not working.

This is a country where anyone can be a winner, if they put the effort into it.

Lowell Hawthorne
Came from Jamaica. "Anybody can achieve the American dream. You've got to be focused, educated, have discipline, and just go for it."

2LowellHawthorne-jpg_212236.jpg

Look at that white privilege! Man, so unfair that white privilege. Who knew that a black guy from Jamaica had white privilege.

We need to get rid of people like this guy with white privilege.

7 self-made immigrant millionaires

...I'll whine for every white person in America....

No, you won't.
Lmao, u don't qualify, lol.

Don't qualify as a coward and a weakling like you? Yeah...
So much emotion, maybe get those estro levels checked.

You really need to shut up. Unkotare is one of the more decent guys on the forum, and you are being a jackass to him for no good reason.

No, you won't.

You really need to shut up. Unkotare is one of the more decent guys on the forum, and you are being a jackass to him for no good reason.
UncleTard very rarely says anything but schoolyard insults. Plus, he's got a massive chip on his shoulder. Probably has a dog so he can beat it.

Last edited:

No, you won't.

You really need to shut up. Unkotare is one of the more decent guys on the forum, and you are being a jackass to him for no good reason.[/QUOTE
Who the he'll r u to tell anyone to do anything? Fuckin shill. Ur boyfriend ran his mouth when i was trying to have a conversation.

No, you won't.

Lmao oooooou, I need to shut up, haha lol. Fuckin shill.

That is OUR point. White people don't except excuses. Blacks do.

This statement is stupid. Now your ass is going to sit here and claim that only blacks accept excuses. Whites never make or use or accept excuses. Uhh ok.

And again you missed the point. As a result of your privilege a lazy white dude is seen as lazy. But to you when you see a lazy black guy its a result of some made up bigger problem with blacks in general because you like to be fair...or something.

Forum List

Back