White Privilege

To pretend that the majority in any area doesnt enjoy benefits that the minority dont have is hubris.

Lazy people exist...lucky (or as a result of your privilege) no one claims that a white person who is lazy is a result of whites attitudes as a whole or "sitting around blaming blacks". They are just lazy. The rest is just accusations and jumps to false conclusions

That is OUR point. White people don't except excuses. Blacks do.

This statement is stupid. Now your ass is going to sit here and claim that only blacks accept excuses. Whites never make or use or accept excuses. Uhh ok.

And again you missed the point. As a result of your privilege a lazy white dude is seen as lazy. But to you when you see a lazy black guy its a result of some made up bigger problem with blacks in general because you like to be fair...or something.
So you're now saying a poor excuse isn't a crutch if you're white but it is if you're black? This is white privilege?

It appears that blacks are privilaged because of the amount of African DNA they have. Anyone who dares to point this out is accused of racism. That sure looks like privilege to me.

White Privilege doesn't exist. Wealth has it's privilages, not skin color. Being white didn't keep me from being kicked off of the putting green at a private club when I was a kid, even though I was a guest of a member. My clothes weren't up to their standards apparently.

If you're poor and want to work you are at a disadvantage. If you're poor and like being poor, that is a privilege.

South Africa was the epitome of "white privilege" thirty years ago. It still is. Blacks inability to compete is a worldwide phenomenon and as a result, everyone else must be privileged. There is no other politically correct explanation for their abject and global failure.

South Africa was the epitome of "white privilege" thirty years ago. It still is. Blacks inability to compete is a worldwide phenomenon and as a result, everyone else must be privileged. There is no other politically correct explanation for their abject and global failure.
Yep.....and it's Trump's fault because he hasn't condemned South Africa yet.

There is definitely privelage, some given n some worked for. On average blacks don't want to work for it because they have been made to believe slavery exempts them or the system is stacked against them. Statistically Asians r more privileged than whites n many areas, but on average they worked for it.

...I'll whine for every white person in America....

No, you won't.
Lmao, u don't qualify, lol.

Don't qualify as a coward and a weakling like you? Yeah...
So much emotion, maybe get those estro levels checked.

As I thought, you have no response.
I told u to get ur estro levels checked, then get back to me.

So you're now saying a poor excuse isn't a crutch if you're white but it is if you're black? This is white privilege?

I dont even understand what you just said here. I'm saying whites and blacks have excuses for any and everything. Whites excuses are just considered excuses while black excuses are characterized by whites as a larger issue with the community as a whole. Because...fairness.

It appears that blacks are privilaged because of the amount of African DNA they have. Anyone who dares to point this out is accused of racism. That sure looks like privilege to me.

Yes, that is privilege but being less affected by the sun isnt the privilege we're discussing

White Privilege doesn't exist. Wealth has it's privilages, not skin color. Being white didn't keep me from being kicked off of the putting green at a private club when I was a kid, even though I was a guest of a member. My clothes weren't up to their standards apparently.

If you're poor and want to work you are at a disadvantage. If you're poor and like being poor, that is a privilege.

If you're white you're more likely to have a lot of door opened and have been opened for you than other groups. For example, whites in America are more likely to have parents who were able to take advantage of the GI Bill to further their education while blacks were denied. Or even on a lower level they are more likely to be believed that their accomplishments come from hard work and not because of some sort of handout. Or white privilege also includes being able to live, work, and study in communities where their race is the race of the people in power.

Now you can pretend that the GI Bill didnt do anything, or you can pretend that others seeing you as EARNING your position isnt a big deal, or even that being the same race as the people in powerful positions isnt any advantage also. But if you did that much pretending I at least want to be Shaft

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
It IS a privilege to be white.

Why is that a problem? Do black people not have pride in their race as well? Or does every single black person wish that they were white so they bitch?

I dont even understand what you just said here. I'm saying whites and blacks have excuses for any and everything. Whites excuses are just considered excuses while black excuses are characterized by whites as a larger issue with the community as a whole. Because...fairness.

Yes, that is privilege but being less affected by the sun isnt the privilege we're discussing

If you're white you're more likely to have a lot of door opened and have been opened for you than other groups. For example, whites in America are more likely to have parents who were able to take advantage of the GI Bill to further their education while blacks were denied. Or even on a lower level they are more likely to be believed that their accomplishments come from hard work and not because of some sort of handout. Or white privilege also includes being able to live, work, and study in communities where their race is the race of the people in power.

Now you can pretend that the GI Bill didnt do anything, or you can pretend that others seeing you as EARNING your position isnt a big deal, or even that being the same race as the people in powerful positions isnt any advantage also. But if you did that much pretending I at least want to be Shaft
The GI Bill is earned by serving your country more than 180 days. Everyone gets it if they are active duty, retired, or ETSed under honorable conditions.

The only reason whites tend to mention the subject at all is because Democrats constantly try to remind them of slavery and this imaginary universal racism in this country. If anything, black are statistically more racist than whites. They eat, sleep, drink, and vote in a racist manner. They have their own clothing lines, beauty contests, social and dating websites, television channels, movies, and political action committees based on race. They can go to school and be accepted when whites with their SATs can't. They have scholarship programs that help only blacks.They get first pick on government contracts. This is the facts bud. If anything Black Privilege is everywhere.

The GI Bill is earned by serving your country more than 180 days. Everyone gets it if they are active duty, retired, or ETSed under honorable conditions.

Listen....Blacks who served were not offered GI Bills. Period. Now if we are pretending they did then again, I want to be Shaft in this pretend game.

The only reason whites tend to mention the subject at all is because Democrats constantly try to remind them of slavery and this imaginary universal racism in this country.

Slavery is our history. History reminds you of slavery. And its impossible to pretend that the nation that had as a law to prevent blacks from succeeding is now washed all clean. You seem to think that simply saying something is imaginary means that it is. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. You say things and always seem to forget the proof part. Like, where is your proof systemic racism isnt real? You dont know...but SAYING it is super easy.

If anything, black are statistically more racist than whites. They eat, sleep, drink, and vote in a racist manner. They have their own clothing lines, beauty contests, social and dating websites, television channels, movies, and political action committees based on race. They can go to school and be accepted when whites with their SATs can't. They have scholarship programs that help only blacks.They get first pick on government contracts. This is the facts bud. If anything Black Privilege is everywhere.

Yeah but having your own clothing lines isnt the definition of racism. I noticed that you dropped the whole thing about pretending white priveledge doesnt exist and now want to go with immeasurables like "Blacks are more racist because they eat in a racist manner" lmao. Like, whut? Not one thinkg you said is a fact and worst than that...not one thing you stated here is "racist".

Unless again, we're pretending words mean things other than what they mean

Listen....Blacks who served were not offered GI Bills. Period. BULLSHIT

The only reason whites tend to mention the subject at all is because Democrats constantly try to remind them of slavery and this imaginary universal racism in this country.

Slavery is our history. History reminds you of slavery. And its impossible to pretend that the nation that had as a law to prevent blacks from succeeding is now washed all clean. You seem to think that simply saying something is imaginary means that it is. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. You say things and always seem to forget the proof part. Like, where is your proof systemic racism isnt real? You dont know...but SAYING it is super easy. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THE PAST.

If anything, black are statistically more racist than whites. They eat, sleep, drink, and vote in a racist manner. They have their own clothing lines, beauty contests, social and dating websites, television channels, movies, and political action committees based on race. They can go to school and be accepted when whites with their SATs can't. They have scholarship programs that help only blacks.They get first pick on government contracts. This is the facts bud. If anything Black Privilege is everywhere.

Yeah but having your own clothing lines isnt the definition of racism. I noticed that you dropped the whole thing about pretending white priveledge doesnt exist and now want to go with immeasurables like "Blacks are more racist because they eat in a racist manner" lmao. Like, whut? Not one thinkg you said is a fact and worst than that...not one thing you stated here is "racist".

I DROPPED NOTHING.

Your problem is you like repeating false sterotypes that are used in political campaigns. Blacks are led to believe that whites hate them because they're black across the board.

No, whites hate the way some of them act. However, if you discover that a famous black celebrity hates whites and openly states it, he or she can only blame themselves for anyone who decides not to pay to see their movies, watch them perform, or buy their music. If you discover someone hates you that doesn't give you a good impression of them. Blacks assume whites hate them because they're often taught that from birth. Whites usually aren't taught that. It rarely crosses their minds.

Oh....and when it comes to the GI BILL, you're a liar.

No, you won't.
Lmao, u don't qualify, lol.

Don't qualify as a coward and a weakling like you? Yeah...
So much emotion, maybe get those estro levels checked.

As I thought, you have no response.
I told u to get ur estro levels checked, then get back to me.

Says the sackless wonder himself.

Listen....Blacks who served were not offered GI Bills. Period. BULLSHIT

Slavery is our history. History reminds you of slavery. And its impossible to pretend that the nation that had as a law to prevent blacks from succeeding is now washed all clean. You seem to think that simply saying something is imaginary means that it is. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. You say things and always seem to forget the proof part. Like, where is your proof systemic racism isnt real? You dont know...but SAYING it is super easy. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THE PAST.

I DROPPED NOTHING.

Your problem is you like repeating false sterotypes that are used in political campaigns. Blacks are led to believe that whites hate them because they're black across the board.

I'm black, so listen. What you just said about blacks is false. I dont believe that and you cant find any black that believes all whites hate them because they are black. Again you are asserting something as being true about what an entire group of people believe.

No, whites hate the way some of them act.

Sometimes and other times blacks have a lot less wiggle room for their actions as compared to whites. For example: White man angry = White man angry. Black man angry = Black men are Angry

However, if you discover that a famous black celebrity hates whites and openly states it, he or she can only blame themselves for anyone who decides not to pay to see their movies, watch them perform, or buy their music.

I agree, no one disagrees. Congrats on your bravery

If you discover someone hates you that doesn't give you a good impression of them. Blacks assume whites hate them because they're often taught that from birth. Whites usually aren't taught that. It rarely crosses their minds.

Oh....and when it comes to the GI BILL, you're a liar.

There you go again, claiming to know what most blacks believe and how they are raised. You dont know. But your assertions are bold and you think thats enough.

The GI Bill is true, you cant refute it. Thats the privelege that we're talking about. But now you've changed the topic to your white boy camp fire stories where you tell each other new stories about what blacks believe instead of trying to have a conversation about what blacks believe. Asking a black person is too hard...so you make it up

I married a black 37 years ago.

She tells me that most blacks think that way. It's rare if they don't.

Judging by their rhetoric......it's clear that most in politics think that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Listen....Blacks who served were not offered GI Bills. Period. Now if we are pretending they did then again, I want to be Shaft in this pretend game.

Slavery is our history. History reminds you of slavery. And its impossible to pretend that the nation that had as a law to prevent blacks from succeeding is now washed all clean. You seem to think that simply saying something is imaginary means that it is. Sorry, it doesnt work that way. You say things and always seem to forget the proof part. Like, where is your proof systemic racism isnt real? You dont know...but SAYING it is super easy.

You should stop living in the past and brush that chip off your shoulder. We get it. Now move on with your collective lives. Food stamps and welfare is all there is. No special monetary "reparations" for something that didn't even happen to you.

Yeah well, I'm black...hell color doesnt even matter. If someone tells you most people believe * blank* or were raised *blank* understand they are making those statements based on their own personal anecdotes. Not because they are facts. Your perception doesnt make it real. Do you think it seems that way? Sure.

Does you thinking it seems that way mean it actually is? Not at all.

Yeah well, I'm black...hell color doesnt even matter. If someone tells you most people believe * blank* or were raised *blank* understand they are making those statements based on their own personal anecdotes. Not because they are facts. Your perception doesnt make it real. Do you think it seems that way? Sure.

Does you thinking it seems that way mean it actually is? Not at all.
So splain WTF we're talking about then.

Fyi, I spend every day with brown people. They tell me what they're thinking because they know I don't judge them. It's just a fact of life. If someone constantly acts different around you, and you're black, you have to admit the thought crosses your mind. Some whites act fucking stupid, going out of their way to be overly nice or patronizing. Then there's the old ladies in the store that stare at you, the rednecks that call you the n word or in my case n!gger lover. Since Obama took office race has taken front stage with Trayvon Martin, that thug in Ferguson, and the bullshit in Baltimore. Racism pays for Al Sharpton, and it paid off for the magic negro, Barack H. OBAMA.

Forum List

Back