🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Resentment in a Multiracial Society

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com...become-a-minority-in-our-post-racial-society/
. You blaming white Christians for your woe's eh ? I guess there is no personal responsibility on anyone else's part to do the right thing then ? If a group of individuals in large numbers just rob, steal and kill each other, and take or pilage the coffers of America, then just blame whitey and the Christians as a way to get away with it eh ? Must be nice... How do I get this kind of representation or pass in life ?

You know -- I almost feel sorry for people whose parents (or in this case, more likely baby mama) never gave them any attention at all as a child so they end up on boards like this saying the same stupid shit over and over again in a desperate attempt to get any attention at all.

Poor poor Christian White people, kirking out over the possibility that they may end up receiving the same shitty treatment minorities have faced in this country for decades. Woe is you, white Christians . Woe is you.

Why Are White People Scared To Become A Minority In Our “Post-Racial” Society?!
. You blaming white Christians for your woe's eh ? I guess there is no personal responsibility on anyone else's part to do the right thing then ? If a group of individuals in large numbers just rob, steal and kill each other, and take or pilage the coffers of America, then just blame whitey and the Christians as a way to get away with it eh ? Must be nice... How do I get this kind of representation or pass in life ?

Batboy hates White people and he hates Christians....White Christians are especially loathed by him. I think his postings illustrate he's probably Clinically Insane, that he's on the loose suggests the White Coats haven't caught up with him....yet....I mean he can't permanently hide in his Mother's basement can he?

No, so the White Coats will get him :smoke:

I think a lot of people just can't get a line on what Guno is trying to convey to them at times. It is really easy to get tunnel vision in this world.

I think a lot of people just can't get a line on what Guno is trying to convey to them at times. It is really easy to get tunnel vision in this world.

No people understand what he's trying to convey....that he's a racist and a bigot....he hates Whites and Christians.

No people understand what he's trying to convey....that he's a racist and a bigot....he hates Whites and Christians.
Let's ask him.

Guno I am a Christian and very white when I do not get any sunshine do you hate me?

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com...become-a-minority-in-our-post-racial-society/
You certainly like posting these types of threads. You do realize that if the white man was truly evil, that we would not have allowed any other peoples to immigrate? You do realize that if white men were evil, we would still have slaves and that women would be second class citizens?

After all, as the all powerful, we could have kept our lives exactly the way we wanted them.

Mark

One white poster was whining that Black people didnt want a colorless society. I agreed with him but wondered why he (whites) couldnt just refrain from being racist and respect cultural differences and appearances. He got mad after that.

You certainly like posting these types of threads. You do realize that if the white man was truly evil, that we would not have allowed any other peoples to immigrate? You do realize that if white men were evil, we would still have slaves and that women would be second class citizens?

After all, as the all powerful, we could have kept our lives exactly the way we wanted them.

Mark
White people are not supernatural evil. They just have a genetic defect which makes them inclined to be racists and imperialists. They only allowed people to immigrate because they were too lazy to do the work themselves and they needed to have someone the low hanging fruit whites could hate and blame for being poor.

Mark
White people are not supernatural evil. They just have a genetic defect which makes them inclined to be racists and imperialists. They only allowed people to immigrate because they were too lazy to do the work themselves and they needed to have someone the low hanging fruit whites could hate and blame for being poor.

Not the point. A revolution by blacks or women did not gain them their freedom. It was the benevolence of the white man that did. Yet, we are still evil.

Mark

Mark

Not the point. A revolution by blacks or women did not gain them their freedom. It was the benevolence of the white man that did. Yet, we are still evil.

Mark
Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif

Mark

Mark
Actually that was your point. You just didnt like my answer. Black people fought in the civil war and killed white losers from the south. Before that the hatians beat down the french. Get an education monkey so you dont looks so dumb.
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Mark

Mark
lol.gif
. Let me ask an important question if I may to my racist friend here.. The family went to a Red Lobster Saturday evening, and shockingly to me I noticed that the staff of this resteraunt was 95% black. Now how is it that a resteraunt in a high percentage of what is known to be a multicultural society, and one that is made up of whites and blacks alike, somehow ends up with a 95% one race aspect ratio working in all positions of this place ? Are their proper hiring techniques being used here or is their unfair hiring practices (quota's) taking place here ? At many resteraunts in our town, as such with Mcdonalds and the like, we are seeing the same thing over and over again. Now you can't tell me that white people aren't applying for these jobs also, so what's up with this out of balance stuff that is going on in this hiring not by qualifications it appears, but by race in these companies ? Now back in the day when blacks saw this type of thing going on, you would see the force of government intervene to stop preferential hiring practices by one race over another. Now is it right to engage in reverse discriminatio/racism once the tide has been changed like this ? What happened to the quest for equality only in America ? Has it gone way beyond that now ? I will say that everyone was great at their jobs, and we enjoyed our evening out.

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?

Mark

Mark
lol.gif

Whats more likely is that you are not intelligent enough to look at the employee rates by race in the area you see this. Most likely what you are seeing is a result of whites having all the better paying jobs sown up and the Blacks, Mexican etc confined to service jobs. There has never been a quest for equality in america. There has only been token action towards it. How many centuries do we have to wait for whites to stop leaning on their crutch of inferiority and let everyone have access to the amercian dream without bad talking anyone that isnt white?
. I just told you the make up of the area... Now you can't tell me that proper hiring practices are in play here, because they are not. There is preferential hiring practices going on here, and by your response you should be outraged, because it could be like you suggest that they are hiring these people because they can pay them less and even mistreat them maybe. The white teens don't want these jobs you say ? They got high ended jobs you say ? I say you are wrong.

Mark
lol.gif

. I just told you the make up of the area... Now you can't tell me that proper hiring practices are in play here, because they are not. There is preferential hiring practices going on here, and by your response you should be outraged, because it could be like you suggest that they are hiring these people because they can pay them less and even mistreat them maybe. The white teens don't want these jobs you say ? They got high ended jobs you say ? I say you are wrong.
Look. If youre white and the best you can get is service job at Mcdonalds then someone should have told you that you have to at least go pick up your white privilege. How hard is it for you to understand that most of the whites most likely have better paying jobs in other areas? I bet you are not complaining about all the well paid white executives in your area are you?

Forum List

Back