White supremacist isn't all "white"- video

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

Very funny video as this bucket of slime learns he's part black.

He's not a supremacist, he's a separatist. Just like Muslims and Hasidic Jews.

Most idiots don't realize there's a difference.

Video Of White Supremacist Learning He Is 14 Percent Black May Be The Best Thing Ever

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

Quite an interesting character. I wonder if he will get booted out of that segregated town that he is trying to start up with his "homies".

Craig Cobb
Born Craig Paul Cobb
October 9, 1951 (age*62)
Maryville, Missouri, U.S.
Residence Leith, North Dakota, U.S.
Nationality American, Canadian[1]
Religion The Creativity Movement
Craig Paul Cobb (born on October 9, 1951) is an American anti-semitic white supremacist activist who operates the video sharing website Podblanc. He claims "racism is my religion"[2] and advocates "racial holy war" in accordance with the tenets of The Creativity Movement.

Craig Cobb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lmao: Homey don't play dat.

Is he now illegible for affirmative action?

Not sure about "illegible". That would essentially mean he would be "indecipherable" for it which would not make sense.

But if you mean "eligible", his chances would be much better if he shaved, dressed in drag and pulled it off as a middle aged white female.

Is there any slime you don't want to roll around in?

People self-segregate all the time. No one seems to have a problem when NY Hasidic Jews separate themselves from the rest of society. No one seems to care that Chinese people have their own enclaves within cities, or Italians or Germans.

Learn the difference between supremacy and separatism. If you want to witness supremacy douchebaggery, talk to a Zionist Jew.

Is he now illegible for affirmative action?

Not sure about "illegible". That would essentially mean he would be "indecipherable" for it which would not make sense.

But if you mean "eligible", his chances would be much better if he shaved, dressed in drag and pulled it off as a middle aged white female.

WHOOOSH!

I'm sure that went right over his head.

People self-segregate all the time. No one seems to have a problem when NY Hasidic Jews separate themselves from the rest of society. No one seems to care that Chinese people have their own enclaves within cities, or Italians or Germans.

Learn the difference between supremacy and separatism. If you want to witness supremacy douchebaggery, talk to a Zionist Jew.

Comparing ghettos with this jackass living off tax payers ... Nope. I'm not buying.

Comparing ghettos with this jackass living off tax payers ... Nope. I'm not buying.

Makes no difference to me really, but in order to have a truthful debate, you have to start with a common language that is based in reality. There are those who want to obfuscate and play fast and loose with the truth by calling any WHITE person who wishes to live among other whites a "supremacist" because that has a far more negative connotation than "separatist", for the reasons I already elucidated.

You're not buying it because you have lived your whole life based on the lies of this particular subject.

If someone makes a statement that "Racism is their religion" and advocates "a racial holy war". That sounds like a "supremacist" by every definition.

On the flip side, if his mantra was simply, "I harbor no resentment or sentiment of superiority towards any other ethnic or racial group, but prefer to live around people who look like me", that is much different.

JMO.

LOL Muslims are not separatists. There may be some that are, but it is not prevalent among the billions of Muslims on the planet. I have lived in three different Muslim countries and there are countless cases of them marrying Christians and those of other faiths. And they live among those of many races and ethnicities. My gosh, the ignorance about Muslims is astounding.

Wait! I thought ALL immigrants, except for Hispanics, assimulate smoothly and quickly.

If someone makes a statement that "Racism is their religion" and advocates "a racial holy war". That sounds like a "supremacist" by every definition.

On the flip side, if his mantra was simply, "I harbor no resentment or sentiment of superiority towards any other ethnic or racial group, but prefer to live around people who look like me", that is much different.

JMO.

Racism does not equal supremacy, it equals intolerance and a desire to be separate. Not the same.

You people need to speak in proper English and not make dumb ass suppositions based on your own prejudices.

Wait! I thought ALL immigrants, except for Hispanics, assimulate smoothly and quickly.

They were forced to assimilate, not catered to like little children as the Mexican's and South Americas are. Huge difference.

And accounting for people wanting to be among "their own kind", wait til the mestizos are the majority minority. This country will be in a real culture war then, as the limp wristed faggots look at their belly buttons and those of us who understand our heritage prepare for war.,

JMO.

Racism does not equal supremacy, it equals intolerance and a desire to be separate. Not the same.

You people need to speak in proper English and not make dumb ass suppositions based on your own prejudices.

Im not sure what you mean by "you people". You need to take your "dumb ass" argument up with the all of those who have written articles about this "person", the majority, if not all of whom define him as a "supremacist". Google him and that is what you will find.

Since you are a self appointed authority on what a "supremacist" is, feel free to name one, and then make a career out of correcting all of those who view him as one.

Or are you going to next state that there is no such thing, based on YOUR prejudices?

Last edited:

If you want to pick nits, racism does not necessarily entail a desire to be separate. Work on your own English before doling out free advice, professor.

Forum List

Back