White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? The Right is finally getting vocal ?

About time.

This is has been happening for years...

"The Jews will not replace us"
\
59919cc8140000401aed0863.jpeg

Bunch of WeakWhyte minds are the 33% of Filthy Don vote.

DERP

Yep, those Mexican "Jews."

You Stalinists are sure smart..

Are you ever going to explain why people who want secure borders and to expel illegal immigrants are labelled white supremacists
When and where did I say that. I said people who express hate towards those immigrants are white supremacists
Where are these white supremacists expressing hate?

Like all Leftists he seems to think that ALL White people who are NOT Leftists are White Supremacists.

All...and All...are they really "all"?

Are you ever going to explain why people who want secure borders and to expel illegal immigrants are labelled white supremacists
When and where did I say that. I said people who express hate towards those immigrants are white supremacists

Like all Leftists he seems to think that ALL White people who are NOT Leftists are White Supremacists.

Huh? :confused-84:

All leftists?

Isn't that making the same mistake as those who think all white people are something?

merlin_135507705_96a379f9-a168-4008-a25c-65d9587a8d61-jumbo.jpg

The irony is...the very diversity they decry is what allowed them to come to America in the first place.

All leftists?

Isn't that making the same mistake as those who think all white people are something?

Well darling have you heard of a Leftist who doesn't think that all Whites who are NOT Leftist are White Supremacists? I mean we see this crap on this forum every day and have been doing so for a long time and at one point it wasn't just Conservatives it was Libertarians who were getting tagged as White Supremacists also, I include in this the ridiculous situation that Conservative and Libertarian viewpoints are essentially Hate Speech.

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam

National News

The rise of far-right extremism on the shadowy corners of the internet is a legitimate concern for those who value tolerance, peace and progress. Now a new study from the ADL’s Center for Extremism reports that radical white nationalist organizations are not content simply to congregate online; increasingly, they are spewing their hatred in traditional, highly visible public banners.

Over the last 10 months, anti-black, anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic banners have surfaced on highway overpasses and college campus rooftops across the country. The ADL counts at least 72 such banners since May 2017, an alarming rate of seven per month. Their messaging is decidedly political in nature, suggesting that the Trump administration’s backward policies, as well as the president’s constant stream of invective, have emboldened the most noxious segment of American society. “Groups associated with the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement are responsible for the bulk of this activism, and accounted for 73 percent of the incidents,” the ADL reveals.

These banners look okay. There's nothing wrong with them. We know that democrats want to replace the population with one they feel is more obedient.

merlin_135531249_c63efe2a-1695-4ed9-b58d-d835e4a36e13-master768.jpg

White genocide? What the hell...whites are thriving in America. There are no pograms...no state orchestrated slaughter...no destruction of culture. Genocide? Hardly.

All leftists?

Well darling have you heard of a Leftist who doesn't think that all Whites who are NOT Leftist are White Supremacists? I mean we see this crap on this forum every day and have been doing so for a long time and at one point it wasn't just Conservatives it was Libertarians who were getting tagged as White Supremacists also, I include in this the ridiculous situation that Conservative and Libertarian viewpoints are essentially Hate Speech.

Yes. Me.

All leftists?

I see leftist this and libtard that on the forum every day.

The irony is...the very diversity they decry is what allowed them to come to America in the first place.

Well yes but that was because up until 1965 you ONLY allowed immigrants from Non Third World Shit Holes, I mean if you would have for example had had immigration from predominantly Third World Shit Holes beginning in eg. 1910 you would have already become a fucked up mixture of Liberia, Haiti, El Salvador and The Congo decades ago.

All leftists?

Not what I was commenting, I was commenting that for some time at this forum most Leftists insist that Conservatives are essentially White Supremacists and whatever Conservative viewpoint it is basically a variation of whatever Hate Speech and everyone who isn't a Leftist is just a Racist/Nazi/Fascist/Bigot. It is very difficult to have an intelligent discussion on the topic of immigration or Race without it descending into name calling, which is why the majority of members avoid the Racism/Race Relations Section of this forum.

All leftists?

Not what I was commenting, I was commenting that for some time at this forum most Leftists insist that Conservatives are essentially White Supremacists and whatever Conservative viewpoint it is basically a variation of whatever Hate Speech and everyone who isn't a Leftist is just a Racist/Nazi/Fascist/Bigot.

I don't think most leftists here do. I don't. I don't think Pogo does. There are a lot of leftists that don't. It's like saying most rightists insist leftists are essentially terrorist supporters and commies.

Well yes but that was because up until 1965 you ONLY allowed immigrants from Non Third World Shit Holes, I mean if you would have for example had had immigration from predominantly Third World Shit Holes beginning in eg. 1910 you would have already become a fucked up mixture of Liberia, Haiti, El Salvador and The Congo decades ago.

That isn't true.

White genocide? What the hell...whites are thriving in America. There are no pograms...no state orchestrated slaughter...no destruction of culture. Genocide? Hardly.

These are the same WeakWhyte Jim Crow advocates that believe they are getting shafted by Affirmative Actiion laws. What a bunch of punks.

These are the same WeakWhyte Jim Crow advocates that believe they are getting shafted by Affirmative Actiion laws. What a bunch of punks.

Affirmative action rewards some for their race and punishes others.

Why you would think that rejecting such state enforced racism has anything to do with supporting Jim Crow laws is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back