White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
merlin_135531249_c63efe2a-1695-4ed9-b58d-d835e4a36e13-master768.jpg

White genocide? What the hell...whites are thriving in America. There are no pograms...no state orchestrated slaughter...no destruction of culture. Genocide? Hardly.

Well Diversity is Code Word for Ant-White Peoples. I mean you never hear do you of them saying "Nigeria is TOO BLACK, they NEED Diversity, let's import MILLIONS of White peoples into Black Nigeria for Diversity"

No destruction of Culture? They deny the very existence of White Culture, White Culture aka Western Civilisation. At the same time that crowd babble about Black Culture, Muslim Culture, Indian Culture etc EVERYTHING as long as it involves NO White peoples.

No state orchestrated slaughter? No that will come to America when the Globalists have disarmed enough of America in their much wanted Gun Grab that ANY person who disagrees with The Globalist Agenda will just be dragged off and never seen again, like what happened under Stalin in Soviet Russia and under Mao in China etc, there is a REASON why therefore in the picture on the right they have the NO COMMUNISM symbol:

Charlottesville: Woman killed at protest identified | Daily Mail Online

Thanks...

Heather Heyer was killed and over 20 others were wounded after they were struck by a car driven by 20-year-old white supremacist James Fields, who police say intentionally plowed his Dodge into a crowd of activists protesting an alt-right rally.
She was white so it's OK.

White genocide? What the hell...whites are thriving in America. There are no pograms...no state orchestrated slaughter...no destruction of culture. Genocide? Hardly.

Well Diversity is Code Word for Ant-White Peoples. I mean you never hear do you of them saying "Nigeria is TOO BLACK, they NEED Diversity, let's import MILLIONS of White peoples into Black Nigeria for Diversity"

But Nigeria is not my country. Why should I care about whether it's diverse or not?

No destruction of Culture? They deny the very existence of White Culture, White Culture aka Western Civilisation. At the same time that crowd babble about Black Culture, Muslim Culture, Indian Culture etc EVERYTHING as long as it involves NO White peoples.

Well...I can tell you what else they babble about...Irish culture (St. Paddy's was this weekend), Italian culture (we have Italian heritage festivals) - Slovenik festivals and clubs, Polish heritage celebrations etc etc. Those are all white cultures. Even black culture is not all blacks - it's about American black culture which is a unique subtype of America's cultures - like the Poles, or Italians or Irish.

No state orchestrated slaughter. No that will come to America when the Globalists have disarmed enough of America that ANY person who disagrees with The Globalist Agenda will just be dragged off and never seen again, like what happened under Stalin in Soviet Russia and under Mao in China etc, there is a REASON why therefore in the picture on the right they have the NO COMMUNISM symbol:

Come on Lucy :lol: There is no genocide!

But Nigeria is not my country. Why should I care about whether it's diverse or not?

Well...I can tell you what else they babble about...Irish culture (St. Paddy's was this weekend), Italian culture (we have Italian heritage festivals) - Slovenik festivals and clubs, Polish heritage celebrations etc etc. Those are all white cultures. Even black culture is not all blacks - it's about American black culture which is a unique subtype of America's cultures - like the Poles, or Italians or Irish.

No state orchestrated slaughter. No that will come to America when the Globalists have disarmed enough of America that ANY person who disagrees with The Globalist Agenda will just be dragged off and never seen again, like what happened under Stalin in Soviet Russia and under Mao in China etc, there is a REASON why therefore in the picture on the right they have the NO COMMUNISM symbol:

You compare nationality with race.

Get the far left out of power and most of the racism will disappear along with them.

The only true racist are the far left, they need to divide the masses, by color otherwise they would have to run on policies. Even the far left knows that they can not run solely on their horrid policies.

Note: The far left drone trolls think it is funny to keep the nation divided..

What do you expect from far left drone trolls.

These are the same people that tried to compare being gay as being a race.

There is no difference in this case. It's a matter of heritage - cultural heritage.

Black culture is American Black Culture. It's not Nigerian. It's not Ghanan. It's not Ethiopian. It's not ...well I think you get the point. And it is a culture. A means of celebrating one's heritage because American blacks, descended from slaves had their nationalities ripped away from them.

Is there an American White Culture?

There is no difference in this case. It's a matter of heritage - cultural heritage.

Black culture is American Black Culture. It's not Nigerian. It's not Ghanan. It's not Ethiopian. It's not ...well I think you get the point. And it is a culture. A means of celebrating one's heritage because American blacks, descended from slaves had their nationalities ripped away from them.

Of course there is a difference. There is no Irish White Caucus in your Congress.

merlin_135507705_96a379f9-a168-4008-a25c-65d9587a8d61-jumbo.jpg

The irony is...the very diversity they decry is what allowed them to come to America in the first place.

Well yes but that was because up until 1965 you ONLY allowed immigrants from Non Third World Shit Holes, I mean if you would have for example had had immigration from predominantly Third World Shit Holes beginning in eg. 1910 you would have already become a fucked up mixture of Liberia, Haiti, El Salvador and The Congo decades ago.

That isn't true.

But it is and before the below in 1965 you had the Immigration Restriction Act of 1921 and that was the one that prohibited those from Third World Shit Holes from entering America, IF you would have had the below policy from 1910 and therefore the 1921 immigration restriction would not have happened then America by approx 1980 would have already become a Third World Shit Hole itself.

M8gSraz9Rpy-LyjIo3_xgA.png

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

Of course there is a difference. There is no Irish White Caucus in your Congress.

Because all white people look alike..

No black people in Italy.

The irony is...the very diversity they decry is what allowed them to come to America in the first place.

Well yes but that was because up until 1965 you ONLY allowed immigrants from Non Third World Shit Holes, I mean if you would have for example had had immigration from predominantly Third World Shit Holes beginning in eg. 1910 you would have already become a fucked up mixture of Liberia, Haiti, El Salvador and The Congo decades ago.

That isn't true.

But it is and before the below in 1965 you had the Immigration Restriction Act of 1921 and that was the one that prohibited those from Third World Shit Holes from entering America, IF you would have had the below policy from 1910 and therefore the 1921 immigration restriction would not have happened then America by approx 1980 would have already become a Third World Shit Hole itself.

Do not forget that FDR is celebrated by the far left for locking up Americans just because they had Japanese decent.

Of course there are..

What's it like being black in Italy?

"Is there an American White Culture?"

Yes it is European in nature because the European Immigrants brought their RICH cultures with them the immigrants that went to America from 1900 and continuing for decades UNTIL that was replaced by the 1965 immigration thing of DISCRIMINATING against Europeans in favour of Third World Shit Holes.

If Leftists gave a SHIT about HUMAN BEINGS in GENERAL then they would be DEMANDING that those White South African Farmers were en masse imported into America, but of course they are WHITE and Leftists only care about Browns and Blacks because they can be encouraged to vote Leftist and at the same time they already have the In-Built Hate Whitey thing so they are double useful to Leftist Activists to pit against American Whites in the ongoing Leftist Race Baiting Agenda that started in the late 1960s and continues.

What is Black American Culture? Of course originally it was something USEFUL and POSITIVE like Jazz and Blues, what is it now? Gangsta, Bling Bling, Crack Dealing and Gang Wars.

Last edited:

There are the following Caucus'
Albanian (white) Issues Caucus as well as a Congressional Albanian (white) Caucus
Congressional Hungarian Caucus
Congressional German-American Caucus
Congressional Serbian Caucus
Dutch Congressional Caucus

Among many....and all are astoundingly white.

And just for kicks....there is also
Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus
Congressional Chicken Caucus
Congressional Semiconductor Caucus
and Carbonated and Non-alcoholic Caucus

That isn't true.

But we still had immigrants from those countries. That act was in effect only from 1920 - 1965, and it lowered but did not eliminate immigration from non-northern European countries. U.S. Immigration Trends

We had many waves of immigration - for example turn of the century saw huge numbers of East European Jews.

It's been good for our country.

Of course there are..

What's it like being black in Italy?
You mean nationalities really are different than race?

There are the following Caucus'
Albanian (white) Issues Caucus as well as a Congressional Albanian (white) Caucus
Congressional Hungarian Caucus
Congressional Serbian Caucus
Dutch Congressional Caucus

Among many....and all are astoundingly white.

And just for kicks....there is also
Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus
Congressional Chicken Caucus
Congressional Semiconductor Caucus
and Carbonated and Non-alcoholic Caucus
There is no Albanian White Caucus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back