"White Supremacists Greatest And Most Lethal Threat."

Noticed earlier you try never to be even handed in your criticism and here you obviously rejoice in your ability to "skewer" people on "the other side." Do you just enjoy hurting people who disagree with you? Do you not see "the other side" as people with hopes, dreams and feelings? Do you want everyone to think just like you and not follow their own inner voice? Why do you criticize? Why do you judge? Do you honestly believe that you are totally right and everyone else is totally wrong? If so, what a limited world you have boxed yourself into. (just my personal feelings).

I'll tell you what.
Rather than complaining try and debunk what she's saying.
It's not like the liberals on this board never act like little bitches,that you cant deny.
In fact She's pretty nice when dealing with them compared to how they react to Her posts.
It's pretty obvious they react the way they do because they cant debunk what She's saying.

Noticed earlier you try never to be even handed in your criticism and here you obviously rejoice in your ability to "skewer" people on "the other side." Do you just enjoy hurting people who disagree with you? Do you not see "the other side" as people with hopes, dreams and feelings? Do you want everyone to think just like you and not follow their own inner voice? Why do you criticize? Why do you judge? Do you honestly believe that you are totally right and everyone else is totally wrong? If so, what a limited world you have boxed yourself into. (just my personal feelings).

My feeling, and mission, is to make certain that there is a penalty for lies and for ignorance.

That makes you a target.

Note, all of my posts are linked, sourced and documented.......and never wrong.

Your post suggests that lies and ignorance should simple be responded to with a pat on the head......as though this were government school.......

....it isn't.

WELCOME TO THE KARMA CAFE....THERE ARE NO MENUS BUT YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

Are blacks just too stupid to defend themselves against the supremes?

Goodbye liar.
I have been called a liar by some on this board. However, I am a Christian, and I do not make a habit of lying. I sincerely believe that Donald Trump was and still is following the playbooks of many so called Strongmen, like Mussolini and Hitler. One of the first things he did was to tell people that what they saw with their own eyes and heard with their own ears was not what was happening. He told them to believe only what he said and that the press was the enemy of the people. He, like many before him, is a liar and a manipulator and I pray he will never be president again.

I me view, that means you should be going directly after our former president, Donald Trump.

Try to post in English, you dolt.

Are you suggesting you don't endorse lies????

Of course you do. No one could lie as much as Democrats do.

Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President​

9: White House Suggests Republicans, Not Democrats, Tried To Defund The Police​

After last year’s summer of rage, Jen Psaki suggested that Republicans, not Democrats, were trying to defund the police.

“Part of his announcement is also ensuring their specific guidance to communities across the country to ensure that they have funding to get more community police around the country, something that was supported by the American jobs plan that was supported, that was voted into law by Democrats, just a couple of months ago. Some might say that the other party was for defunding the police,” Psaki concluded during a White House press briefing.

Psaki’s comments come after a year of leftist-led crusades to “defund the police” after the death of George Floyd.

Biden acknowledged the left’s quest to remove power from policing but warned civil rights leaders in December that it was the ‘defund the police’ push that granted Republicans victories in many down-ballot races on Nov. 3.

“That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police,” Biden said in a leaked call.

58: Biden Says Corporate Media Reporters Are The Smartest People In The Entire Country​

President Joe Biden told reporters on Wednesday following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that he thinks they’re the smartest people in the entire country.

“You all are some of the brightest people in the country,” Biden said. “I mean it, I’m not being solicitous. But it makes no sense for me to negotiate with you!”

Biden’s affirmations for his Democrat cronies in the corporate media came minutes after he told the CNN White House Correspondent she was in the wrong business, and lobbed insults at the press pool for “never” asking a positive question.

Just a few weeks ago, reporters fawned over Biden as he munched on a chocolate chocolate chip ice cream cone.

57: Biden Repeats Lie That Rioters Killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick​

During a press conference following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden once again repeated the lie that the Jan. 6 rioters killed a Capitol police officer.

“It’s one thing for literally criminals to break through [sic], go into the Capitol, kill a police officer, and be held unaccountable and than it is for people objecting, marching on the Capitol and saying ‘you are not allowing me to speak freely. You’re not allowing me to do A, B, C, or D.’ And so they’re very different criteria.”

While the White House continues to tout Officer Brian Sicknick’s death as a reason to condemn Capitol rioters, the Washington D.C. chief medical examiner revealed in April that Sicknick, who died on Jan. 7, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes later at the hospital. The report followed months of erroneous coverage promoted and propelled by corrupt corporate media institutions and Democrats.

Biden’s false claim follows a deflection from Putin who mentioned the Jan. 6 riot and Ashli Babbitt’s death in response to a reporter who asked why many of his own political opponents are are “dead, imprisoned, or jailed.” Biden called Putin’s comparison “ridiculous.”

56: Biden Keeps Saying That The Economy Was Tanking Before He Arrived At The White House​

Throughout his campaign for congressional Democrats to jam his expensive infrastructure proposal through both chambers, Biden has repeatedly claimed that the economy was tanking before he arrived in the White House.

“Remember, when I took office in January, our economy was in a tailspin,” Biden said last week.

As the Wall Street Journal reported, “Biden uttered these words eight days after his own Commerce Department’s Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that U.S. real gross domestic product ‘increased at an annual rate of 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2021.'”

Biden claims his infrastructure plan will be good for the U.S. and even potentially stimulate the economy but as noted by The Tax Foundation, federal spending costs will eventually outweigh the benefits for Americans.

“We estimate the infrastructure spending would increase long-run GDP by 0.3 percent, but this positive economic effect is entirely offset by the increase in corporate taxation, resulting in less corporate investment which reduces GDP by 0.5 percent in the long run, reduces wages by 0.5 percent, and eliminates 101,000 full-time equivalent jobs,” the Tax Foundation’s analysis of The American Jobs Plan suggests.

55: Biden Repeats Claim Capitol Riot Days Before Inauguration Was Worst Assault On Capital Since Civil War​

While demanding a 9/11-style commission to study the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, President Joe Biden appeared to forget about 9/11 altogether.

Speaking to reporters outside a Cleveland-area ice cream parlor, Biden repeated his claim the riot was “the greatest assault since the Civil War on the capital.”

On Sept. 11, 2001 however, 125 people died instantly with 64 passengers on a plane flown into the Pentagon by Al-Qaeda terrorists. Only one person died at the 2021 riot at the Capitol when they were shot by security.

54: Psaki Claims ‘Number Of Officers’ Died On Day Of Capitol Riot. Zero Did.​

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a May 21 briefing that a “number of officers lost their lives” on the day of the January Capitol riot.

“Obviously, the president’s view is that a number of officers who lost their lives paid a tremendous sacrifice on a day that will be a stain on our democracy for many years to come,” Psaki said.

That number of officers, however, is zero.

While Democrats, in their second Trump impeachment, pointed to Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death the day after the riot based on a debunked report in the New York Times, the D.C. medical examiner concluded in April that the officer died of natural causes.

Tons more at the link......you imbecile.

Police: Shooting at McDonald's not related to Taco Bell ...​

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › police-shooting-a...

3 days ago — About 200 yards from a shooting investigation in a Taco Bell parking lot, gunfire rang out at another South Fulton fast-food restaurant ...

Man shot at fast-food restaurant in DeKalb County - Atlanta ...​

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › man-shot-at-fast-...

Apr 23, 2022 — A man was shot at a McDonald's located off Wesley Chapel Road in DeKalb County and was taken to a local hospital in critical condition, ...

17-year-old Taco Bell employee wanted in shooting that ...​

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › 2-teens-injured-...

3 days ago — Two teenagers were injured early Wednesday when a dispute with an employee at a Taco Bell in South Fulton escalated to gunfire, police said.

Man killed in shooting at McDonald's in DeKalb - Atlanta ...​

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › man-killed-in-sh...

Apr 5, 2022 — DeKalb police responded to the location at the intersection of Memorial Drive and Covington Highway about 10 p.m. and found the victim suffering ...

2 injured after dispute leads to shooting in SE Atlanta​

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › 2-injured-after-di...

Apr 21, 2022 — At the complex, police found the man and woman suffering from gunshot wounds in their car, according to Channel 2 Action News. Both were ...

Must be them white supremacists, huh, you imbecile?????

Don't worry.....just keep voting Democrat.

Police: Shooting at McDonald's not related to Taco Bell ...

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › police-shooting-a...
3 days ago — About 200 yards from a shooting investigation in a Taco Bell parking lot, gunfire rang out at another South Fulton fast-food restaurant ...

Man shot at fast-food restaurant in DeKalb County - Atlanta ...

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › man-shot-at-fast-...
Apr 23, 2022 — A man was shot at a McDonald's located off Wesley Chapel Road in DeKalb County and was taken to a local hospital in critical condition, ...

17-year-old Taco Bell employee wanted in shooting that ...

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › 2-teens-injured-...
3 days ago — Two teenagers were injured early Wednesday when a dispute with an employee at a Taco Bell in South Fulton escalated to gunfire, police said.

Man killed in shooting at McDonald's in DeKalb - Atlanta ...

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › man-killed-in-sh...
Apr 5, 2022 — DeKalb police responded to the location at the intersection of Memorial Drive and Covington Highway about 10 p.m. and found the victim suffering ...

2 injured after dispute leads to shooting in SE Atlanta

https://www.ajc.com › news › crime › 2-injured-after-di...
Apr 21, 2022 — At the complex, police found the man and woman suffering from gunshot wounds in their car, according to Channel 2 Action News. Both were ...

Must be them white supremacists, huh, you imbecile?????

Don't worry.....just keep voting Democrat.
What does this response have to do with Trump being a liar???
And why do you insist on name calling?

The Washington Post is the house organ of the DNC......moron.
And the sites you post from are obviously very right leaning and republican. I knew that rather than looking at facts you would question the source. The only ones you trust and believe are non-democrats. I feel sorry that you are so limited in your exposure.

What does this response have to do with Trump being a liar???
And why do you insist on name calling?

You suggesting that lying is a problem for you, when your vote for the party that lies far more than any other, and with far more significant lies:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Have I mentioned that you are an imbecile????

It bears repeating.

And the sites you post from are obviously very right leaning and republican. I knew that rather than looking at facts you would question the source. The only ones you trust and believe are non-democrats. I feel sorry that you are so limited in your exposure.

99.9% of all media is Democrat/Leftist owned and operated.

I don't 'call names'......I reveal the truth.

"Teen fatally shot in head outside Brooklyn NYCHA development

A teenager was fatally shot in the head outside a Brooklyn NYCHA development, police said Sunday.

The 18-year-old victim was shot twice in the head in front of the Sheepshead Bay Houses about 10:50 p.m. Saturday, cops said. First responders found the victim sprawled in a crosswalk at Avenue W and Batchelder St."

Must be those lethal white supremacists again.......

They sure seems busy in black neighborhoods.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
I watched the entire interview this info came from. This sentence, pushed by fox news and others is totally taken out of context and much of his words were eliminated. He was telling American born citizens that they, when they vote, are the voice for those who are not able to because of their lack of citizenship. Typical misrepresentation of the facts.

And that you simply believe whatever these guys tell you I might call a bit imbecilic.

I watched the entire interview this info came from. This sentence, pushed by fox news and others is totally taken out of context and much of his words were eliminated. He was telling American born citizens that they, when they vote, are the voice for those who are not able to because of their lack of citizenship. Typical misrepresentation of the facts.

And that you simply believe whatever these guys tell you I might call a bit imbecilic.

In that case, you don't know what "context" means.

I quoted his exact words, and what came before and after.

And.....the context is that Democrats passed a bill in 1965 designed to do exactly what Obama told them to do.

Encouraging illegal entry didn't prove to be a fast enough destruction of America for the Democrats......so underBiden....they simply opened the border.

Did you know that by the end of Biden's term America will be 20% illegal immigrants?

Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be ...
https://video.foxnews.com › ...
Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term. Apr. 11, 2022 - 4:05 - Texas sheriffs Brad Coe ...

20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of ...
https://www.yahoo.com › video › 20-american-populati...
2 days ago — 20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of Biden's ... in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term.

1652914167480.png

1652914183130.png

1652914208776.png

But......you are an imbecile.

Forum List

Back