White Supremacy surged in 2020

If the Fat Man had four more years, he could have possibly returned the US to Jim Crow days. That would be a dream come true for a man that yearns for the good old racist days.

Wrong again, revisionist liar. I don't remember gangs of "white supremacists" protesting, rioting, looting, committing arson, and shooting people in 2020, do you?

It was black supremacists going by the name of BLM who were doing all those things.
Well, technically Jan. 6th was in 2021.

There is no comparison to the violent left's "Summer of Love" and the Jan. 6th Capitol protest. Do you even know how many people were killed during the violent protests by BLM, antifa, and other left-wing factions in 2020?

Or how many buildings were burned to the ground, businesses destroyed, police cars torches, windows broken, walls defaced with graffiti, people violently assaulted, women raped as they were in the "autonomous zones", police officers injured, federal building occupied and damaged...

Get fuckin' serious. The Jan. 6th protest was nothing compared to the wanton vilence and destruction that took place all year by the left and BLM.

Don't try to play shit with me.

If the Fat Man had four more years, he could have possibly returned the US to Jim Crow days. That would be a dream come true for a man that yearns for the good old racist days.

Wrong again, revisionist liar. I don't remember gangs of "white supremacists" protesting, rioting, looting, committing arson, and shooting people in 2020, do you?

It was black supremacists going by the name of BLM who were doing all those things.
Well, technically Jan. 6th was in 2021.

There is no comparison to the violent left's "Summer of Love" and the Jan. 6th Capitol protest. Do you even know how many people were killed during the violent protests by BLM, antifa, and other left-wing factions in 2020?

Or how many buildings were burned to the ground, businesses destroyed, police cars torches, windows broken, walls defaced with graffiti, people violently assaulted, women raped as they were in the "autonomous zones", police officers injured, federal building occupied and damaged...

Get fuckin' serious. The Jan. 6th protest was nothing compared to the wanton vilence and destruction that took place all year by the left and BLM.

Don't try to play shit with me.
They have to have something to hate. They have to use race to manipulate people. They have the platform to spread the lies. They also have idiots who think nothing through supporting them. That is what they do. America is not a racist country.

That's not an answer.

Your Reich holds that whites are genetically inferior and "born racist."

Since racism is the worst crime in history and racists are irredeemable, should the white devils that your party so bitterly hates be rounded up as criminals and concentrated into camps to keep them away from the superior colored people (POC)?

It's clear that your Reich views Der Juden, the whites, as the most serious problem facing the nation and the world.

I am a person of color. On the Crayola™ color chart, I vary throughout the year between "Timberwolf" and "Shadow".

The closest thing to "white" people I've ever seen were Johnny and Edgar Winter, and even they weren't "white".

So there.

Can you even name one racist policy enacted by President Trump during his first term?

Interesting responses so far, huh?

:rolleyes:

Herr Hac1958, should it be a criminal offense to have white skin?

See?

See what Mac? Do you kneel for BLM?

Can you even name one racist policy enacted by President Trump during his first term?

Let's see...

Hanging portrait of Democrat President Andrew Jackson on WH wall...Racist

Three scoops of ice cream...Racist

Securing border by beefing up ICE and building border wall.....Racist

Tariffs against China....Racist

Travel ban on China...Racist

Rounding up, jailing, and deporting MS-13 gang members...Racist

:laughing0301:

Phttps://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-gun-arrested-vice-presidents-official-residence-police/story?id=76520037

Probably another MAGA racist looking to kill the first black Vice President.

Let's see...

Hanging portrait of Democrat President Andrew Jackson on WH wall...Racist

Three scoops of ice cream...Racist

Securing border by beefing up ICE and building border wall.....Racist

Tariffs against China....Racist

Travel ban on China...Racist

Rounding up, jailing, and deporting MS-13 gang members...Racist

:laughing0301:
They are looking for things Trump failed at. He failed at being a racist.

Phttps://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-gun-arrested-vice-presidents-official-residence-police/story?id=76520037

Probably another MAGA racist looking to kill the first black Vice President.
That is how to post a link, hater.

Says the guy who enthusiastically supports the sitting governor of Virginia. Is that you in the sheet, or did you go for blackface that time?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Says the guy who enthusiastically supports the sitting governor of Virginia. Is that you in the sheet, or did you go for blackface that time?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
They can split a freshly killed surviving baby of an abortion. Maybe with fava beans.

I can. . . all of those policies I pointed out in post # 38 :heehee:

Lot's if MAGA nuts out today.
Predictable. They don't want to admit any of this, so they spin, deflect and attack.

Let me get this "straight". If you make fun of a freakazoid hairy man in a dress it makes you a "white supremacist"? That's what the ABC "anti defamation" club says.

Interesting that neither of you can't answer a simple question I posed in post 5:

"Where is the ADL report?"

Without it and fact that the alleged numbers are negligible in comparison to the population, I would say that post one article is a howler of irrelevancy.

From YOUR link: "There were 5,125 cases of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ and other hateful messages spread through physical flyers, stickers, banners and posters, according to Wednesday's report. That’s nearly double the 2,724 instances reported in 2019. "

In a nation of 330 MILLION people (330,000,000) , that is negligible, there are always a few rotten people out there. Meanwhile they left out BLM, Anifta violence.. smells of hypocrisy in the air growing.

=====

Just 5,125 cases in a year out of a population of 330 MILLION people. A classic case of making a mount Everest out of a molehill.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back