White Supremacy: the Left's New Russia Collusion

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
The Left is bankrupt of solutions to any real problems facing America. Most people know this.

All they have is fake outrage to fake problems. As I type this, they are working up a frothing frenzy over the new shadow-enemy: White Supremacy.

Sure, this is a problem, as witnessed in El Paso recently. Antifa is also a problem, as witnessed in Dayton. We have other problems: homelessness, the opioid crisis, immigration. These will all be left in the dust because they can't be blamed on Orange Man Bad.

No, they're dogs and they have their new bone: it's going to be White Supremacy from here to election day, 24/7. It's fakery, smokescreen, squirrel! But what else can they do? They're losing. They have to run with what they've got.

Here's E. Warren setting their new narrative on CNN:

Elizabeth Warren: Trump should not 'wink and nod and smile' about white supremacy - CNNPolitics

The problem is crazy people are crazy.

Obama made several statements during his presidency critical of the police. The media jumped on. Then a few nutcases went out and shot police officers.

Trump has made immigration a central theme of his presidency. He and his supporters make statements about illegals entering our country. Some nutcase shoots up a Walmart.

If I was president and made statements that iced coffee is for queers there's always that chance that some fucking nut job would shoot up a Starbucks table of iced coffee drinkers. Just an aside, I would eventually pardon that person.

People are batshit.

Obama made several statements during his presidency critical of the police. The media jumped on. Then a few nutcases went out and shot police officers.

Trump has made immigration a central theme of his presidency. He and his supporters make statements about illegals entering our country. Some nutcase shoots up a Walmart.

If I was president and made statements that iced coffee is for queers there's always that chance that some fucking nut job would shoot up a Starbucks table of iced coffee drinkers. Just an aside, I would eventually pardon that person.

People are batshit.

The media seem too stupid to realize that if outlandish statements make nutcases do nutcasery....

Then their outlandish statements are also responsible.

But that's too much common sense these days I guess.

People are batshit.
.....exactly---Trump is trying to protect our borders---and they turn it around into racism!!
that's why the word ''racist'' means nothing now--and we laugh [ hahahah ] when anyone mentions it

.....this is like the jackass criminals who are justifiably shot by the cops and the blacks/left try to make it the cops fault!!!!!!

The left has been battling the white supremacist movement since day one. The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

The left has been battling the white supremacist movement since day one. The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

Your conflation technique is not going to be a winning one for you.

After the dust settles from these tragic attacks, the desperation on the part of Leftists will be painfully clear.

Warren should denounce her Satan-worshipping Antifa assassin supporter's terrorist act ...

... AND she should beg the forgiveness of Americans for fund raising off the dead bodies of US citizens within hours of their murders...

...AND Warren should pay back the cost of the scholarship she stole from a Native American

After the dust settles from these tragic attacks, the desperation on the part of Leftists will be painfully clear.
The "deplorables" think they have a glorious new leader in president Trump. Trump has done little to disabuse them of that notion. This is a problem for the right that used to keep the haters at arms length. But now here we have people like you defending haters by attacking the only Americans who actively oppose them. You are fighting the white supremacist cause even if you do not mean to.

The "deplorables" think they have a glorious new leader in president Trump. Trump has done little to disabuse them of that notion. This is a problem for the right that used to keep the haters at arms length. But now here we have people like you defending haters by attacking the only Americans who actively oppose them. You are fighting the white supremacist cause even if you do not mean to.

Rejected. Outright rejected...and here's how badly you're losing.

That would be like me saying, since we oppose Antifa and you attack US, you defend them AND all their violent behavior. Therefore, YOU TOO are a violent fascist.

Stand up like a man and tell me how much you love that slithery snake-like tactic.

That would be like me saying, since we oppose Antifa and you attack US, you defend them AND all their violent behavior. Therefore, YOU TOO are a violent fascist.

Stand up like a man and tell me how much you love that slithery snake-like tactic.
Yeah I don't really care about Antifa. I prefer the MLK jr philosophy of peaceful protest. Left wing anarchists are under no illusion that they have broad support among democrats or democratic leaders no matter how much the right tries to make them an issue. The right however seems unable to convincingly condemn white supremacy in such a way that even the Nazis get the message that they are not wanted. I'm assuming that you actually don't want them.

Yeah I don't really care about Antifa. I prefer the MLK jr philosophy of peaceful protest. Left wing anarchists are under no illusion that they have broad support among democrats or democratic leaders no matter how much the right tries to make them an issue. The right however seems unable to convincingly condemn white supremacy in such a way that even the Nazis get the message that they are not wanted. I'm assuming that you actually don't want them.

That's because YOU PEOPLE are nuts. You folks are nuts. That's why. You don't listen; you are driven nuts by your TDS. I am being serious.

So tell me. How do you like me telling you that because you attack US, you are also a violent fascist? You like?

The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

That isn't new and it appears to be contrived and convenient.

you people are morons , simpletons and losers , more and more normies have taken notice at what warped little retards you are

This kid in elpaso locked and loaded after he heard HEALTH CARE FOR ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Keep demonizing whites
keep telling them they're destroying the planet
keep telling them they're racist and evil
Keep doing shit like this
bz-5d03adf2c9f15.jpeg

Scream it louder NON stop 24/7

bz-5cfc16eaa12ce.jpeg

Last edited:
The only thing that is new is that it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate the haters from the Trumpublicans

That isn't new and it appears to be contrived and convenient.

I voted for Trump. So did my husband and son. So did my parents, my in-laws, and most of my extended family.

Not a single white supremacist in the bunch. In fact close family members have dated outside our race, no problem. When the Left attempts to make all Trump voters into white supremacists they're going to alienate a lot more people than they attract. Believe that.

People are batshit.

The media seem too stupid to realize that if outlandish statements make nutcases do nutcasery....

Then their outlandish statements are also responsible.

But that's too much common sense these days I guess.

You nailed it Sue! Great post, thank you!

I had a double quote I dont know why it does that sometimes
we should have a white technician look into the site..
she did nail it

That's because YOU PEOPLE are nuts. You folks are nuts. That's why. You don't listen; you are driven nuts by your TDS. I am being serious.

So tell me. How do you like me telling you that because you attack US, you are also a violent fascist? You like?
You can say whatever you like. You are still attacking the left rather than the Nazi scum who feel entirely at home in today's republican party. At this point it is clear you like them more.

You can say whatever you like. You are still attacking the left rather than the Nazi scum who feel entirely at home in today's republican party. At this point it is clear you like them more.

Since you don't attack Antifa it is clear you are a black mask wearing, pepper spray carrying violent fascist too

See how easy that is?

Do you think this is a winning tactic for you?

But now here we have people like you defending haters by attacking the only Americans who actively oppose them. You are fighting the white supremacist cause even if you do not mean to.

On the money and well said

Forum List

Back