White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

I others words like most racist liars, you are just making up lies. Not one person on this forum said that, I just wanted to prove you to be the lying hag you are.
Of course no one on this board said that. They would be tossed, the same as if they advocated the extermination of anyone. You appeared to espouse that NO ONE ever had said such things. Of course others have. I do believe that you agree with these ideas, even if you have never said so.

The victim has been identified as a 15-year-old named Kaylee.

View attachment 916735

The investigation into the fight is ongoing.

Lawmakers have called for the girl who bashed Kaylee’s head in to face maximum consequences.

“The criminal should be charged and tried as an adult. If the victim dies, that offense should rise to a homicide,” Attorney General Andrew Bailey wrote on X.

Those involved in the beating “must be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe added.

Updated March 13, 2024, 10:48 a.m. ET

I found her GoFundMe. One good soul donated $10k! Hope she makes a full recovery

A corrupt DC court system full of Democrats views it the way they see it being politically advantageous. Fortunately your opinion is of a minority dumbass
You're absolute scum. 1,000+ jailed and they are still finding these criminals and jailing them just this week. Jan 6th was one of the worst days in American history but you probably sat in front of your tv cheering it on, didnt you, you fucking traitor?

You're absolute scum. 1,000+ jailed and they are still finding these criminals and jailing them just this week. Jan 6th was one of the worst days in American history but you probably sat in front of your tv cheering it on, didnt you, you fucking traitor?
The traitors took political prisoners that day. The scum held them without trial contrary to the American way. You are that scum.

"The main reason people join gangs is to feel a sense of community and “family”, wanting to feel as if they belong and are needed. Other reasons include the need for excitement or because they believe it is the best way to “survive”, or gain “respect” or “status” among their age group. All of these are of course, basic human needs, but sadly not always met in the right places."

They do it as a means of survival in crime ridden areas.

The powers that rule us cannot have true constitutional rule. On that day if we had not proof before, we found out we live in a dictatorship. Progs are all in. Republicans are dragging their feet somewhat although in local controlled areas they can be the same.

Of course no one on this board said that. They would be tossed, the same as if they advocated the extermination of anyone. You appeared to espouse that NO ONE ever had said such things. Of course others have. I do believe that you agree with these ideas, even if you have never said so.
Sorry, that is your MO, you have no problem when you see black folks being murdered. The same folks who give you a high five are the same ones that make excuses when they see someone black being murdered. You also have one of the forum white ass kissers giving you high fives when it happens.

Yeah, fascist, corrupt governments do that sort of thing. You know, YOU!

Forum List

Back