White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

My bad HS, the funny thing is if a white girl had done this they wouldn't have a damn thing to say. If Laken Riley had been murdered by a white man, they wouldn't have a damn thing to say.
show a link where a white female 250 lb land mammal beats a skinny black girl to death and I would call the white girl a savage .

Last edited:
Funny how you didn't post that story. What did you think about the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery? What did you think about the 6 cops that brutalized 2 black men for dating a white woman. One officer shoved his gun in one man's mouth and shot off a part of his tongue, would you consider that a savage act? I bet your coward ass won't answer any of those questions.

Are you as tough as you talk Soy Boi?

My bad HS, the funny thing is if a white girl had done this they wouldn't have a damn thing to say. If Laken Riley had been murdered by a white man, they wouldn't have a damn thing to say.
Just the opposite. Look at all the media coverage when the white rednecks killed the jogger! They even televised the trial, for days.

If whites kill a black, it’s major news covered on all national media. When a black kills a white, the news in buried in local media, and even the school district wouldn’t dare criticize the black.

I’m sick of these double standards. if a black behaves like a savage, that’s what she should be called. And if this poor white girl dies, the black girl is likely to be charged as an adult and spend decades in prison. As she should.

Not much on the news today.....about this poor girl's condition.

God knows how she is..... :(

Not much on the news today.....about this poor girl's condition.

God knows how she is..... :(
There’s nothing. I’ve gone on the internet to search, and all that comes up are stories from days ago. No update.

Now if a big white girl tried to murder a petite black girl, we‘d have news reports constantly.

There’s nothing. I’ve gone on the internet to search, and all that comes up are stories from days ago. No update.

Now if a big white girl tried to murder a petite black girl, we‘d have news reports constantly.

Very sad.

....shouldn't' be that way. :(

Just the opposite. Look at all the media coverage when the white rednecks killed the jogger! They even televised the trial, for days.
It was televised after it was brought to light, the 3 defendants weren't arrested until months after the incident happened.
If whites kill a black, it’s major news covered on all national media. When a black kills a white, the news in buried in local media, and even the school district wouldn’t dare criticize the black.
Blah, blah, blah, that's bullshit.
I’m sick of these double standards. if a black behaves like a savage, that’s what she should be called. And if this poor white girl dies, the black girl is likely to be charged as an adult and spend decades in prison. As she should.
See the difference is when someone black murders someone white their ass is arrested and sent to prison or the death penalty, but when someone white murders someone black it is usually sweep under the rug. Jacky Jones the DA in Brunswick tried to sweep it under the rug for the McMichaels if not for the video they would have never seen the inside of a jail cell.

I noticed you just couldn't bring your racist ass to call your fellow racist; savages, could you?

show a link where a white female 250 lb land mammal beats a skinny black girl to death and would condemn the white girl .
Agree. And I would call her a savage, too.

Let’s wait for Superbro to link to such a story.

It was televised after it was brought to light, the 3 defendants weren't arrested until months after the incident happened.

Blah, blah, blah, that's bullshit.

See the difference is when someone black murders someone white their ass is arrested and sent to prison or the death penalty, but when someone white murders someone black it is usually sweep under the rug. Jacky Jones the DA in Brunswick tried to sweep it under the rug for the McMichaels if not for the video they would have never seen the inside of a jail cell.

I noticed you just couldn't bring your racist ass to call your fellow racist; savages, could you?

Just the opposite. And which whites were savages? I just saw a photo of white people from the 1960s. Were they savagely beating a young black?

Forum List

Back