🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Teens Burn Homeless man Alive

Execute the teens when caught. Just shoot them in the belly and let em die squealing for their mommies. See nothing redeeming about them to justify their imprisonment.

Perfect....this is how "progressives" really feel about punishment for crimes that offend THEIR sense of moral outrage. Flip the coin and they screech for humane treatment of monsters they have ideological sympathy for.

He's more upset that he thinks someone is "bashing whitey" than he is about a man burned alive. That sums up white vs black racism. Whites complian because their feelings got hurt and tell blacks to stop complaining because of cops beat you and shoot you now and then.

Then they honestly, with a straight face yell "black racism is the WORST!" Sensitive bunch
I am thoroughly amused at the idiots that misread my post. You cant buy this type of comedy.

me: "Skinheads have history in Ventura County." (posts a link proving it)
idiot: "1989 is last 2 years?"
me: "no idiot 2013 and 2014 are the last 2 years"
idiot: "the article is from 1989"
me: "yes thats what history means"
idiot "no you meant 2 years ago"
me: "WTF? How did you screw that up idiot?"

Execute the teens when caught. Just shoot them in the belly and let em die squealing for their mommies. See nothing redeeming about them to justify their imprisonment.

Perfect....this is how "progressives" really feel about punishment for crimes that offend THEIR sense of moral outrage. Flip the coin and they screech for humane treatment of monsters they have ideological sympathy for.

Big difference here tho is that Delta is saying it....In Gitmo they were actually doing stuff.

One happened and the other didnt. See?

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif
Golly-gosh gee-whiz, but you're just soooooo wise, aren't you?

S02-khan_and_joachim_(battle_stations).png

"Yours, is the Superior Intellect"...

=================================

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?
Your sensitivity is showing again. You may want to tuck it in.
laugh.gif
You confuse Sensitivity with Watchfulness.

Calling-out Reverse-Racism (Bash-Whitey threads) for what it is, is a worthwhile pursuit, and not indicative of an over-sensitivity, all your silly protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.
wink_smile.gif

I can see why Obama is pushing his No-Thug-Left-Behind college plan, his followers here sure are an embarrassment.
Youre trying way too hard. It takes a special kind of idiot to misinterpret my post. Anyone with a brain and that can read is laughing at both you and her fuckups.
laugh.gif

So... are we done playing "Bash Whitey" yet, or we still havin' way too much fun in here?
laugh.gif

Calling-out Reverse-Racism (Bash-Whitey threads) for what it is, is a worthwhile pursuit, and not indicative of an over-sensitivity, all your silly protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.
wink_smile.gif
Stop it. Youre sensitive and it shows. You cant even concentrate on the OP. There is no such thing as reverse racism. Pointing out that 3 white ferals burned someone is not reverse racism. If you were watching you would be looking instead of posting. Thats what watching means.
laugh.gif

He's more upset that he thinks someone is "bashing whitey" than he is about a man burned alive. That sums up white vs black racism. Whites complian because their feelings got hurt and tell blacks to stop complaining because of cops beat you and shoot you now and then.

Then they honestly, with a straight face yell "black racism is the WORST!" Sensitive bunch
Trying to rationalize your 'Bash Whitey' Festival by politicizing some other than more extreme case of Racism, in the context of the challenge re: Bashing, then attempting (and failing) to foist a false sense of Priorities onto a counterpointing colleague?

Nope... not gonna happen... not gonna let you get away with that kind of sophomoric debate-club distracting tactic.

My challenge re: Bash-Whitey has nothing to do with my priorities... the burn-victim versus the Whitey-Bashing evident here in earlier pages.

Nice try, at deflection away from your (side's) own Reverse-Racism Fest here.

Not.

Big difference here tho is that Delta is saying it....In Gitmo they were actually doing stuff.

Nothing has happened at GITMO that hasn't happened in any prison in the world on any given day...what I "see" is you don't know your ass from up and neither does the switch-hitter Delta....you progs are every bit as violent as any Con...you just don't have the sand to act...you leave that to somebody else.

Trying to rationalize your 'Bash Whitey' Festival by politicizing some other than more extreme case of Racism, in the context of the challenge re: Bashing, then attempting (and failing) to foist a false sense of Priorities onto a counterpointing colleague?

Nope... not gonna happen... not gonna let you get away with that kind of sophomoric debate-club distracting tactic.

My challenge re: Bash-Whitey has nothing to do with my priorities... the burn-victim versus the Whitey-Bashing evident here in earlier pages.

Not.
You are powerless to stop anything you perceive to be going on but nice try. Stop whining. Stop being sensitive. Own the fact that 3 white ferals burned a Black man for no other reason than they are racist ferals.

Nothing has happened at GITMO that hasn't happened in any prison in the world on any given day...what I "see" is you don't know your ass from up and neither does the switch-hitter Delta....you progs are every bit as violent as any Con...you just don't have the sand to act...you leave that to somebody else.

So like I said, one happened and the other didnt. Delta didnt really do those things soooo...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink_smile.gif
Stop it...
No.

...Youre sensitive and it shows...
Or so you mistakenly interpret it, anyway.

...You cant even concentrate on the OP...
Sure I can.

But I chose to focus upon the Bash Whitey Festival that one sees, in the earlier pages of this thread.

In-context and on-topic, as a legitimate sidebar, in the case of such a collection of posts.

If I choose to engage regarding the OP, you'll be the first to know.

Meanwhile, I call out that self-evident Reverse Racism for what it is.

...There is no such thing as reverse racism...
Horseshit.

However, as a likely bona fide member of a Permanent Victim Class, I'm sure you'd like the world to believe that that is the case.

The Bash Whitey Festival that one sees in the early pages of this thread, serves up sufficient evidence to counter your silly assertion.

...Pointing out that 3 white ferals burned someone is not reverse racism...
How would you know?

You just told us (in the previous sentence) that there is no such thing as Reverse Racism.

Given that you're blind to the very existence of such a thing, you will, of necessity, recuse yourself from judging whether evidence exists, for a particular occurrence of (according to you) this non-existent state of affairs.

I agree, however, that "pointing out", as you call it, is not, ipso facto, Reverse Racism.

However, the content and tone of early-pages posts in this thread, sympathetic to not only the burn-victim, but challenging and hostile to and making assumptions about Whites, tell us a different story.

Sufficient, so that a White, who read some of those comments, felt obliged to label it for what it is: namely, a Bash-Whitey Festival.

...If you were watching you would be looking instead of posting. Thats what watching means.
laugh.gif
Have you always suffered from this extraordinary and most unfortunate case of hyper-literalism? Take two Everyday Metaphors, and call me in the morning.

Last edited:

Not.

I said things whites burned this guy....Same thing. Its a tie :rolleyes:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink_smile.gif
Stop it...
No.

Sure I can.

But I chose to focus upon the Bash Whitey Festival that one sees, in the earlier pages of this thread.

In-context and on-topic, as a legitimate sidebar, in the case of such a collection of posts.

Horseshit.

However, as a likely bona fide member of a Permanent Victim Class, I'm sure you'd like the world to believe that that is the case.

The Bash Whitey Festival that one sees in the early pages of this thread, serves up sufficient evidence to counter your silly assertion.

How would you know?

You just told us (in the previous sentence) that there is no such thing as Reverse Racism.

Given that you're blind to the very existence of such a thing, you will, of necessity, recuse yourself from judging whether evidence exists, for a particular occurrence of (according to you) this non-existent state of affairs.

I agree, however, that "pointing out", as you call it, is not, ipso facto, Reverse Racism.

However, the content and tone of early-pages posts in this thread, sympathetic to not only the burn-victim, but challenging and hostile to and making assumptions about Whites, tell us a different story - sufficient, so that a White, who read some of those comments, felt obliged to label it a Bash-Whitey Festival.

...If you were watching you would be looking instead of posting. Thats what watching means.
laugh.gif
Have you always suffered from this extraordinary and most unfortunate case of hyper-literalism? Take two Everyday Metaphors, and call me in the morning.
What a long whine. You are definitely sensitive.
laugh.gif

,,,You are powerless to stop anything you perceive to be going on but nice try...
I'm not trying to stop anything.

Merely calling-out the early pages of this thread for the Bash-Whitey Festival that they are; a classic case of Reverse Racism; with respect to the hostility and aggression and sarcasm and assumptions directed, unsolicited and without provocation, towards Whites.

...Stop whining. Stop being sensitive...
Calling-out Reverse Racism constitutes neither 'whining' nor over-'sensitivity'.

...Own the fact that 3 white ferals burned a Black man for no other reason than they are racist ferals.
I've never challenged the assertion in the OP that three White punks burned a Black homeless guy for racist reasons.

I accept the assertion as fact.

Why wouldn't I, in light of the evidence?

laugh.gif

wink_smile.gif
Stop it...
No.

Sure I can.

Horseshit.

How would you know?

However, the content and tone of early-pages posts in this thread, sympathetic to not only the burn-victim, but challenging and hostile to and making assumptions about Whites, tell us a different story - sufficient, so that a White, who read some of those comments, felt obliged to label it a Bash-Whitey Festival.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Translation: "I'm unable to defend against your challenge that the content and tone of the early pages of this thread are tantamount to a Bash Whitey Festival (reverse racism), and this is distracting from my main goal of portraying Whites in a bad light, to the advantage of Black Folk, so, I'll continue to play the Fool and engage in a lot of Automatic Gainsay and to poke fun at you, and attempt to discredit you, as a way to try to weasel out of the allegations, without seriously considering the viewpoint of the Opposition or taking too much time away from my Agenda here."

Message received.

laugh.gif

wink_smile.gif
Stop it...
No.

Sure I can.

Horseshit.

How would you know?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Translation: "I'm unable to defend against your challenge that the content and tone of the early pages of this thread are tantamount to a Bash Whitey Festival (reverse racism), and this is distracting from my main goal of portraying Whites in a bad light, to the advantage of Black Folk, so, I'll continue to play the Fool and engage in a lot of Automatic Gainsay and to poke fun at you, and attempt to discredit you, as a way to try to weasel out of the allegations, without seriously considering the viewpoint of the Opposition or taking too much time away from my Agenda here."

Message received.
You dont present a challenge. You just confirm you are sensitive. Practically anyone can see that.
laugh.gif

,,,You are powerless to stop anything you perceive to be going on but nice try...

Merely calling-out the early pages of this thread for the Bash-Whitey Festival that they are; a classic case of Reverse Racism; with respect to the hostility and aggression and sarcasm and assumptions directed, unsolicited and without provocation, towards Whites.

Calling-out Reverse Racism constitutes neither 'whining' nor over-'sensitivity'.

...Own the fact that 3 white ferals burned a Black man for no other reason than they are racist ferals.
I've never challenged the assertion in the OP that three White punks burned a Black homeless guy for racist reasons.

I already informed you that there is no such thing as reverse racism. Its a term made up by sensitive whites similar to "race card". Stop being such a sensitive Sally.
laugh.gif

I already informed you that there is no such thing as reverse racism. Its a term made up by sensitive whites similar to "race card". Stop being such a sensitive Sally.
laugh.gif

And to sum it all up his examples of "reverse racism" involve statements like:

A black guy called me a cracka

I cant say the N word

And..black people online made fun of me.

Its a horrible life bro, horrible....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wake me up when you've got something more to come back at me with, than automatic gainsay, eh?

laugh.gif
You certainly have already informed me of your OPINION on the subject of Reverse Racism, however...

You declaring it thus, does not render it thus...

"Thus endeth the lesson".

Forum List

Back