🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Teens Burn Homeless man Alive

So, what's the uptick here?

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
Read the OP and try and figure it out so you wont be offtopic.
I read the OP.

And the commentary that followed.

That's why I asked the question.

Entirely ON topic.
Your comprehension skills are lacking. No one said white folks were bad and Black were good. How did you come to that conclusion?

Thats what they always do. You say one white person is wrong they cry about it and their feelings are hurt for including them when you dont even include all whites.

Then they respond on some "all blacks" stuff and dont bat an eye
My theory is that they believe white people have a natural tendency to do savage things and are very sensitive to any implication of that no matter how far off base.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?

Do you guys always have to put yourself in the line of fire and get upset?
I don't understand.

No one mentioned all white folks but as soon as you say white...White people all take a position like you just did in order to get angry.

Its just like the police. You say over and over not all cops and what they say is "You hate cops!"

What reason could you possibly have for thinking that any is saying blacks are good and whites are bad?
Sorry.

I didn't mean to interrupt the Bash Whitey Festival that was going on here.

I wasn't angry... just curious.

Carry on.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

What in the OP or the commentary leads you to believe that I think "blacks good, whites bad"?
It wasn't the OP.

It was the tone of the subsequent commentary.

I would have thought that fairly self-evident.

To anyone outside the Bashing Circle, anyway.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?

I don't understand.

No one mentioned all white folks but as soon as you say white...White people all take a position like you just did in order to get angry.

Its just like the police. You say over and over not all cops and what they say is "You hate cops!"

What reason could you possibly have for thinking that any is saying blacks are good and whites are bad?
Sorry.

Carry on.
I think you are just too sensitive. Your words betray that sentiment."Bash Whitey"?

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.
Your comprehension skills are lacking. No one said white folks were bad and Black were good. How did you come to that conclusion?
Already covered, one or two posts ago.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?

I don't understand.

Sorry.

Carry on.
I think you are just too sensitive. Your words betray that sentiment."Bash Whitey"?
Awwwww... golly-gosh gee-whiz, there, Bubaloo... glad you're here to point those things out.

Now... do carry-on, with your Bash Whitey Festival.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

What in the OP or the commentary leads you to believe that I think "blacks good, whites bad"?
It wasn't the OP.

It is evident, when you think any mention of whites is your chance to play the victim. You cant even describe HOW you came to that conclusion you just say "Yeah, I came to that conclusion because I came to that conclusion, its clear"

I don't understand.

Sorry.

Carry on.
Awwwww... golly-gosh gee-whiz, there, Bubaloo... glad you're here to point those things out.

Now... do carry-on, with your Bash Whitey Festival.
I'm glad I was here too. Its ok but just know I know why you are so sensitive. I hope you didnt bruise yourself typing.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

It wasn't the OP.

It is evident, when you think any mention of whites is your chance to play the victim. You cant even describe HOW you came to that conclusion you just say "Yeah, I came to that conclusion because I came to that conclusion, its clear"
Thats what they do. They look at history and see it reflected in what some do today. I'd be sensitive too. Vulture here tries his best to play it off like it doesnt bother him but his words betray him.

What a shame Lincoln was assassinated. He would have had every black in the nation repatriated to Africa and these problems would not exist.

Black Folk good?

White Folk bad?
I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

It wasn't the OP.

Yes, of course, I'm sure you're right... you are so wise in such matters.

I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

It wasn't the OP.

Thats what they do. They look at history and see it reflected in what some do today. I'd be sensitive too. Vulture here tries his best to play it off like it doesnt bother him but his words betray him.
Awesome... just awesome... what a profound analysis... I'm sure you've got me pegged, with that one.

I read the OP.

Entirely ON topic.

It wasn't the OP.

Awesome... just awesome... what a profound analysis... I'm sure you've got me pegged, with that one.
Nothing profound about it. A 5 year old could see through your attempts to trivialize your sensitivity.

What a shame Lincoln was assassinated. He would have had every black in the nation repatriated to Africa and these problems would not exist.
Your sense of historical timing is off as usual. You never are even close to knowing what you are talking about.
But you're black so what do you know? Nothing that wasn't told to you by some guttersnipe.
Its apparent I know much more than you do. There was no way Lincoln would have been allowed to repatriate the ex enslaved people. The only reason this did not happen is because African labor was still needed. It was the crux of the land speculation operations going on out west. Who do you think rebuilt the south?

The story doesn't say how they know it was three white teens. Who were the witnesses?

This happened in Ventura county where I grew up. Most punks that have their heads shaved are Latino wannabe gang bangers.

captain-picard-meme-the-stupid-it-hurts.jpg

if they would repatriate people with your mind set to anywhere but here....then racial problems would be gone.....what a nice peaceful Country this would be.....

The story doesn't say how they know it was three white teens. Who were the witnesses?

This happened in Ventura county where I grew up. Most punks that have their heads shaved are Latino wannabe gang bangers.
You forgot about the skinheads. They have a history down in Ventura county.

10 Incidents in Ventura County Tied to Skinheads - Los Angeles Times

"Skinheads have been linked to at least 10 incidents of violence or vandalism over the last two years in Ventura County, during which time they have recruited school-age members with white-supremacist literature, county law enforcement officials said."
The last two years was in 1989.
The last two years was in 2013 and 2014 idiot. Dont you have a calendar?
The article is from 1989.
Thats typically what "history" means you fucking idiot. :laugh:

LOL. You post an article from decades ago and claim it was from 2013 and 2014. She just showed you what a fucking moron you are. You googled "Ventura skinhead crime" and posted the first link without realizing how old it was.

Let me google that for you

Stick to cashing your welfare checks.

Forum List

Back