White Women are Waking Up

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
More and more White women are joining their men in this final stand. And it is the final stand, because the enemy is attempting their death blow. That's what the flooding of Europe and America is all about. See what I'm talking about, especially in the first video.

YouTube

Yo, looks like "Jesus" in the background? I guess all of the Whores in the Video will go to HELL!!!

"GTP"
images (9).jpg

I turned off when she said "the leftist ideology, which seems to crucify us as witches"

False victimhood shits me.

OP is BS, of course.

Its not "white women". Its inbred, cracker ass, useless trailer trash breeders of more inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes like the OP.

Someone please remind me - Was it the inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabe OP who actually took the time to post to the board that he was having chest pains and supposedly feared for his life?

Or was it one of the other inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid,professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes that infest this board?

More and more White women are joining their men in this final stand.

And here you are bravely reposting YouTube videos from the safety of your keyboard. When will you be joining the :lmao: "final stand"?

These domestic terrorist wannabes are always so brave on line but, just like the twerps in Oregon, when it comes time to actually do anything, they're all show and no go.

Always quick to blame others for their own laziness and their own failures but that's pretty much it.

OP is BS, of course.

Its not "white women". Its inbred, cracker ass, useless trailer trash breeders of more inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes like the OP.

Someone please remind me - Was it the inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabe OP who actually took the time to post to the board that he was having chest pains and supposedly feared for his life?

Or was it one of the other inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid,professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes that infest this board?
Correct. And thats not white women in the still photo on the video, doing the roman salute. They are Tartars from some Eastern European country.

More and more White women are joining their men in this final stand. And it is the final stand, because the enemy is attempting their death blow. That's what the flooding of Europe and America is all about. See what I'm talking about, especially in the first video.

YouTube

Those white women must be brainwashed and kept out of the general population. I know when I played ball overseas in germany you had to beat white women off you with a stick.

And here you are bravely reposting YouTube videos from the safety of your keyboard. When will you be joining the :lmao: "final stand"?

These domestic terrorist wannabes are always so brave on line but, just like the twerps in Oregon, when it comes time to actually do anything, they're all show and no go.

Always quick to blame others for their own laziness and their own failures but that's pretty much it.

I just want to make it clear, in defense of my state, that the cracker-ass Y'Allqaeda douchebags were VISITING Oregon and were not FROM here.

They are identical to looney left women. When i first started reading Stormfront i used to joke to my friends,"you want a skinbyrd, just get a leftist and convince her into nazi stuff."

These type of women just like stirring trouble because they like to cause pain.

I just want to make it clear, in defense of my state, that the cracker-ass Y'Allqaeda douchebags were VISITING Oregon and were not FROM here.

I know. And I don't think it was ever reported they were from Oregon.

Heck, if they had been local, they could'a jist gotten the little woman to bring them some snacks, beer and TP.

:lol:

Why I am not surprised that Steve is Lana Lokteff acolyte? Too funny.

YouTube

Those white women must be brainwashed and kept out of the general population. I know when I played ball overseas in germany you had to beat white women off you with a stick.

I like your fantasy stories that never happened. Your desperate attempts at pretending to be cool amuse me.

YouTube

I like your fantasy stories that never happened. Your desperate attempts at pretending to be cool amuse me.

You can always tell when I have struck a nerve with Goofyboy. He comes out of the woodworks with desperate denials. White boy denial is amusing but sad. :itsok:

YouTube

White boy denial is amusing but sad. :itsok:

YouTube

You can always tell when I have struck a nerve with Goofyboy. He comes out of the woodworks with desperate denials. White boy denial is amusing but sad. :itsok:

Tell us about the cave you live in, chimp.

YouTube

Cue the other inbred, cracker ass, useless trailer trash breeders of more inbred, cracker ass, useless, lazy, terminally stupid, professional victims, trailer trash nazi wannabes who can't measure up.

:afro:

Forum List

Back