Whitehouse: Uninsured Rate at or Near Historic Lows

Pop23 cannot defend his position and never has. He yells and thinks that is argument. He attacks and think that is argument. He has never argued one point consistently with the evidence but always resorts to unfounded ideology nothing more.

Last edited:
Pop23 cannot defend his position and never has. He yells and thinks that is argument. He attacks and think that is argument. He has never argued one point consistently with the evidence but always resorts to unfounded ideology nothing more.

Jake: describing his mental illness^^^

:lol: The mentally ill like Pop23 gives a perfect example of his illness in the statement above: no critical thinking, no evidence, unable to argue sensibly.

And this is what? An explanation of how many who have little or no need for medical services are benefiting from the outrageous costs associated?

I've seen a doctor 3 times in 35 years. Total cost was 700. Yet I pay the same in insurance costs as a diabetic?

Puleeze

Which would you rather be?

The person who pays for insurance and never needs it or the diabetic?

The person free to make his own choice

So you have it under good advice that you will never need medical care for the rest of your life

So, your theory is that only "sick people" need health insurance

With my history for medical care, that which subsidized others for 35 years, the question is moot.

It only takes one serious illness

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones
thats right....i knew a guy who used to brag about how healthy he was at 58 and never needed a doctor.....the guy had a stroke and now needs all kinds of shit.....and i used to tell him about the shit he ate.....he would laugh at me while he was eating those 2 double cheese burgers with fries......

:lol: The mentally ill like Pop23 gives a perfect example of his illness in the statement above: no critical thinking, no evidence, unable to argue sensibly.

Projecting again Jake, I'm sure you're doing so while wearing silk panties

Which would you rather be?

The person who pays for insurance and never needs it or the diabetic?

So you have it under good advice that you will never need medical care for the rest of your life

With my history for medical care, that which subsidized others for 35 years, the question is moot.

thats right....i knew a guy who used to brag about how healthy he was at 58 and never needed a doctor.....the guy had a stroke and now needs all kinds of shit.....and i used to tell him about the shit he ate.....he would laugh at me while he was eating those 2 double cheese burgers with fries......

Yummy, I knew a guy who ran several miles a day, ate a vegan diet, died at 34 of a Heart attack

Weird aye

:lol: Once again, no critical thinking, no evidence, just silly personal attack.

You will continue to do it: insanity is doing the same thing like Pop over and over again without positive results.

He will next try to step up his silliness.

Yummy, I knew a guy who ran several miles a day, ate a vegan diet, died at 34 of a Heart attack

Weird aye
all that is being said is......you never know.....that ins comes in handy when you need it...

:lol: Once again, no critical thinking, no evidence, just silly personal attack.

You will continue to do it: insanity is doing the same thing like Pop over and over again without positive results.

He will next try to step up his silliness.

When will you simply step up your game?

Waiting

Yup, you did what we all though. Got to act adult to be accepted as such, Pop. So try it.

mockery_cerero.jpg

Yup, you did what we all though. Got to act adult to be accepted as such, Pop. So try it.

mockery_cerero.jpg

I think Jakey has a Man Crush on me!

I've kicked his ass so many times his rectums taken permanent residence next to his tonsils

Sad what's become of the lil dude

Forum List

Back