🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

Not surprising. If I was black I'd be looking to knock you on your ass.
Maybe you can be an honorary black. On account of your admitted desire to commit violence against people who disagree with you...
Sure, why not. White nationalists deserve everything that is coming to them.
Why is that? And what is "coming to them
A lot of laughter at being a white nationalist, because if you are, you are some of the most mentally disturbed and straight up STUPID fuckers around.

Ever think that maybe the type of "conform or die" rhetoric you and your ilk spew pushes people to extremes?
lol your a Nazi!

Please do not pretend to not know what the Race Card is

This article was an attempt at bridging a divide.

Try to be more civil. and serious. and honest.
Yeah you are full of shit.

The article was a very real attempt at some healing.

Think about that fact that you feel a need to fight against that.

I just can't understand today's white liberals. They go around calling everyone they disagree with Nazis but act like brownshirts themselves. Whatever happened to peace and love hippies? Can we get those back please?
No peace love for Nazis. My grandfather bombed hundreds of them. Only dumb fucks still believe in that shit.

Only dumb fucks think Nazis are a threat in America today.

Yeah, true Neo-Nazis are probably not much more, or less than 1% of the U.S.A population.

Yet another with the race card :eusa_hand:

I just can't understand today's white liberals. They go around calling everyone they disagree with Nazis but act like brownshirts themselves. Whatever happened to peace and love hippies? Can we get those back please?

The peace and love hippies, once you define yourself as being for "Peace" and "love", and convince yourself of that.

then anyone who is against you is Evul.

And if you just don't listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and you have enough voices around you to drown out any voices of reasons,

straight line to what we have now.
Naw I'm just against dumb fucks like yourself.

No peace love for Nazis. My grandfather bombed hundreds of them. Only dumb fucks still believe in that shit.

You think America wants Nazis? Your fucked bud. You will be beat down whenever you show yourself.

Maybe you can be an honorary black. On account of your admitted desire to commit violence against people who disagree with you...
A lot of laughter at being a white nationalist, because if you are, you are some of the most mentally disturbed and straight up STUPID fuckers around.

Ever think that maybe the type of "conform or die" rhetoric you and your ilk spew pushes people to extremes?
lol your a Nazi!

If by Nazi you mean white heterosexual male then yes

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... we kinda take it...

... fer granted."
Yes, we take it for granted. Few whites have lived in cultures that are mostly not white, where everything in their lives is not tinged with being different. Most whites don't experience what people of color experience every day of their lives. Have you ever been the only white kid in a class at school? The only white working in a company? The only white person on a bus or plane or train? It goes on an on.
I'm from Detroit. I've been the only white person on a bus, the only white person working for a company, etc. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

You are a token white, just like
Which Way to Paradise: being black in northern Michigan

More than a few, and its fit ville. Most can't stand the Indians though and complain about them.
I am not a token anything. I was there, that's all. I don't claim that nobody was ever mean to me. Reality is sometimes unpleasant. That doesn't mean I was a special case. People who are constantly worried about skin tone and blaming their difficulties on it are living a different reality- one of which I have no patience for.

Stupid? No scumbag, I have experience with sorry ass blacks.
Not surprising. If I was black I'd be looking to knock you on your ass.
How ironic that the poster, who's answer to differing opinions; is violence, and name calling. And then you go on to say others are "disturbed", and "stupid"...
Ironic indeed...

You think America wants Nazis? Your fucked bud. You will be beat down whenever you show yourself.
cant meme2 - Copy.jpg

Clear brainwashing of the masses, you can wear a Mao Tse Tung shirt, who Mao killed more than Hitler, and that's more or less "Cool"

As for the topic on hand.

I don't even like, nor think of myself as a "White Collective"

I actually don't even like Western Europeans like you, what a brutal, and dumb race.

How could Western Europeans go from racial genocide, to racial suicide so quick?

lol your a Nazi!

If by Nazi you mean white heterosexual male then yes
lol you fuckers cant even own it. Bunch of pussies.

Clear brainwashing of the masses, you can wear a Mao Tse Tung shirt, who Mao killed more than Hitler, and that's more or less "Cool"

I actually don't even like Western Europeans like you, what a brutal, and dumb race.

How could Western Europeans go from racial genocide, to racial suicide so quick?

i think I hate my fellow white americans more than I hate the jews

Well your Nazi trash, that's not surprising.

A lot of Whites don't even like each other, anyways.

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.

*you're

yes, I'm a grammar Nazi

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.
Thanks for that deep thought Jack Handey.

That's hilarious, because I'm actually anti-Nazi, considering they did extreme destruction to several European cities like Warsaw, Rotterdam, and Guernica, and heavily damaged many, many European cities.

I would move to Poland or Russia if I had the means, leave this degenerate country to rot.

Forum List

Back