🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... we kinda take it...

... fer granted."
Yes, we take it for granted. Few whites have lived in cultures that are mostly not white, where everything in their lives is not tinged with being different. Most whites don't experience what people of color experience every day of their lives. Have you ever been the only white kid in a class at school? The only white working in a company? The only white person on a bus or plane or train? It goes on an on.
I'm from Detroit. I've been the only white person on a bus, the only white person working for a company, etc. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

You are a token white, just like
Which Way to Paradise: being black in northern Michigan

More than a few, and its fit ville. Most can't stand the Indians though and complain about them.
I am not a token anything. I was there, that's all. I don't claim that nobody was ever mean to me. Reality is sometimes unpleasant. That doesn't mean I was a special case. People who are constantly worried about skin tone and blaming their difficulties on it are living a different reality- one of which I have no patience for.

Some people are not, but many areas and people are. You live among the blacks, like I do, but if you go to northern MI or the UP or northern WI, its a different world up there. Most hate the kneelers , I mean just awful, but that didn't keep them from watching football.

My experiences have shown that it's best for me to avoid any contact with blacks. Nearly all of the ones I have interacted with didn't want to work, raped the English language, didn't take care of their kids, etc, etc. This one clown I worked with at the prison would not do shit! I had to run the whole housing unit by myself while that lazy bastard just sat there.
I'm sorry your ex gf went with a black guy. I know it still hurts but you dont need to be a nazi about it. lol
Troll can't win so he lies. Typical scum.

i think I hate my fellow white americans more than I hate the jews

A lot of Whites don't even like each other, anyways.

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.

I would move to Poland or Russia if I had the means, leave this degenerate country to rot.
lmao you are pathetic. Please move away to your arian paradise because your stupidity is not what the US is about.
What's an arian paradise troll?
You tell me I'm not the white nationalist
Telling a lying troll anything is a waste of time. Proven fact.

i think I hate my fellow white americans more than I hate the jews

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.

I would move to Poland or Russia if I had the means, leave this degenerate country to rot.
lmao you are pathetic. Please move away to your arian paradise because your stupidity is not what the US is about.

What is the U.S.A about?

Keep in mind the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Whites of good character, were to become U.S citizens"
This country bears little resemblance to the wise template laid out by our founders.
You want to change it and delete democracy. I know. You are going to have to come through me to do it.

What is the U.S.A about?

Keep in mind the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Whites of good character, were to become U.S citizens"
This country bears little resemblance to the wise template laid out by our founders.

Indeed, however, it's been eroded by the simpletons
All the while the idiots thought they were "improving" the country. And with each change they make... It gets worse, and farther from the vision laid out by the founders. Most won't realize the error of their ways until its too late.

Well, the culture of the U.S.A is being permanently eroded, I don't quite grasp why only a minority object.

I tend to think of a cultural civilization as being organism like in being, it has created, or destroyed, it almost lives in it's own right among the will of the masses.

But, most people don't agree, they just are simple people who watch too much sports, and who think too little, and care too much about materials, and maximizing profit.

What is the U.S.A about?

Indeed, however, it's been eroded by the simpletons
All the while the idiots thought they were "improving" the country. And with each change they make... It gets worse, and farther from the vision laid out by the founders. Most won't realize the error of their ways until its too late.
The founders would have sent you back to Europe.

What is the U.S.A about?

You want to change it and delete democracy. I know. You are going to have to come through me to do it.

...and they call Trump a narcissist.

I love this shit. Shows how far gone the republican party is with this white nationalist and nazi bullshit. I love getting you all out and proud for everyone to see. Don't be shy snowflakes.

My experiences have shown that it's best for me to avoid any contact with blacks. Nearly all of the ones I have interacted with didn't want to work, raped the English language, didn't take care of their kids, etc, etc. This one clown I worked with at the prison would not do shit! I had to run the whole housing unit by myself while that lazy bastard just sat there.
I'm sorry your ex gf went with a black guy. I know it still hurts but you dont need to be a nazi about it. lol
Nah I'm mostly cool you are a white nationalist though

Thanks, I had no idea, troll. Don't tell my Mexican wife though.

What is the U.S.A about?

...and they call Trump a narcissist.
No most call trump an asshole.

I love this shit. Shows how far gone the republican party is with this white nationalist and nazi bullshit. I love getting you all out and proud for everyone to see. Don't be shy snowflakes.
Actually... You're the only one talking about nazis, white nationalists, and republicans; or rather your "feelings" about them. Empty labels you've placed upon those who've disagreed with your feelings. And I mention feelings, because it's the only thing you've brought to the thread. Not a single salient point...
Because that's all you've got.

Are you going to deport her? Or does she get a pass like Melania and her anchor baby?

Are you going to deport her? Or does she get a pass like Melania and her anchor baby?
Troll liar, American citizens cannot be deported.

Actually... You're the only one talking about nazis, white nationalists, and republicans; or rather your "feelings" about them. Empty labels you've placed upon those who've disagreed with your feelings. And I mention feelings, because it's the only thing you've brought to the thread. Not a single salient point...
Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.

Notice it's a trend with all these lib trolls. Nazi racist whites oh my!

What about Melanias anchor baby?

Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.
Quote me...

What about Melanias anchor baby?
I try not to worry too much about what other people do that does not affect me in any way.

Quote me...
"Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds..." Thats you

Forum List

Back