🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

Only dumb fucks think Nazis are a threat in America today.
You think America wants Nazis? Your fucked bud. You will be beat down whenever you show yourself.

Clear brainwashing of the masses, you can wear a Mao Tse Tung shirt, who Mao killed more than Hitler, and that's more or less "Cool"

As for the topic on hand.

I don't even like, nor think of myself as a "White Collective"

I actually don't even like Western Europeans like you, what a brutal, and dumb race.

How could Western Europeans go from racial genocide, to racial suicide so quick?

i think I hate my fellow white americans more than I hate the jews

A lot of Whites don't even like each other, anyways.

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.
Thanks for that deep thought Jack Handey.

So, what are your deep thoughts, calling everything you don't like, or understand as "Pussies"?????

Only dumb fucks think Nazis are a threat in America today.
You think America wants Nazis? Your fucked bud. You will be beat down whenever you show yourself.

Clear brainwashing of the masses, you can wear a Mao Tse Tung shirt, who Mao killed more than Hitler, and that's more or less "Cool"

I actually don't even like Western Europeans like you, what a brutal, and dumb race.

How could Western Europeans go from racial genocide, to racial suicide so quick?

In the European sense, it's a bit outrageous to think of Whites as some kind of collective organism.

Perhaps, there's a White race, indeed, but it's fragmented pretty deeply, none the less.

I would move to Poland or Russia if I had the means, leave this degenerate country to rot.
lmao you are pathetic. Please move away to your arian paradise because your stupidity is not what the US is about.

I don't condone this but this is what usually happens to fascists in the United States.

Most people don't even understand Fascism in the first place, the most unique feature of Fascism is managing businesses through Councils.

Of course, that would mean the elite party of outsourcing to China, and insourcing from Mexico would be over, why do people fight that?

I would move to Poland or Russia if I had the means, leave this degenerate country to rot.
lmao you are pathetic. Please move away to your arian paradise because your stupidity is not what the US is about.

What is the U.S.A about?

Keep in mind the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Whites of good character, were to become U.S citizens"

My experiences have shown that it's best for me to avoid any contact with blacks. Nearly all of the ones I have interacted with didn't want to work, raped the English language, didn't take care of their kids, etc, etc. This one clown I worked with at the prison would not do shit! I had to run the whole housing unit by myself while that lazy bastard just sat there.

oh the irony when people who can't spell or form coherent arguments call me stupid

Thanks for that deep thought Jack Handey.

So, what are your deep thoughts, calling everything you don't like, or understand as "Pussies"?????
My deep thoughts are the United States is not fascist and if you don't like it get the fuck out.

What's an arian paradise troll?

What is the U.S.A about?

Keep in mind the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Whites of good character, were to become U.S citizens"
This country bears little resemblance to the wise template laid out by our founders.

I don't condone this but this is what usually happens to fascists in the United States.

Most people don't even understand Fascism in the first place, the most unique feature of Fascism is managing businesses through Councils.

Of course, that would mean the elite party of outsourcing to China, and insourcing from Mexico would be over, why do people fight that?

fuck off with your fascism council dumbass.

What is the U.S.A about?

This country bears little resemblance to the wise template laid out by our founders.

Indeed, however, it's been eroded by the simpletons

My experiences have shown that it's best for me to avoid any contact with blacks. Nearly all of the ones I have interacted with didn't want to work, raped the English language, didn't take care of their kids, etc, etc. This one clown I worked with at the prison would not do shit! I had to run the whole housing unit by myself while that lazy bastard just sat there.

I have to agree. The last time I was in close proximity to one, she tried to put her nasty hands on my throat.

What is the U.S.A about?

oh gee------sorry sobie-----you don't qualify

fuck off with your fascism council dumbass.

Abraham Lincoln killed more people than Mussolini.

So, why is Abraham Lincoln one of the most respected people in the West, and Mussolini one of the least respected?

Sounds pretty bogus, no"?

What's an arian paradise troll?
You tell me I'm not the white nationalist

What is the U.S.A about?

Indeed, however, it's been eroded by the simpletons
All the while the idiots thought they were "improving" the country. And with each change they make... It gets worse, and farther from the vision laid out by the founders. Most won't realize the error of their ways until its too late.

I'm sorry your ex gf went with a black guy. I know it still hurts but you dont need to be a nazi about it. lol

Forum List

Back