🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites Don't Think About Being White

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... we kinda take it...

... fer granted."
Yes, we take it for granted. Few whites have lived in cultures that are mostly not white, where everything in their lives is not tinged with being different. Most whites don't experience what people of color experience every day of their lives. Have you ever been the only white kid in a class at school? The only white working in a company? The only white person on a bus or plane or train? It goes on an on.
I'm from Detroit. I've been the only white person on a bus, the only white person working for a company, etc. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

You are a token white, just like
Which Way to Paradise: being black in northern Michigan

More than a few, and its fit ville. Most can't stand the Indians though and complain about them.
I am not a token anything. I was there, that's all. I don't claim that nobody was ever mean to me. Reality is sometimes unpleasant. That doesn't mean I was a special case. People who are constantly worried about skin tone and blaming their difficulties on it are living a different reality- one of which I have no patience for.

Some people are not, but many areas and people are. You live among the blacks, like I do, but if you go to northern MI or the UP or northern WI, its a different world up there. Most hate the kneelers , I mean just awful, but that didn't keep them from watching football.
I live in rural mid Michigan now. Mostly white. There are some blacks. I don't count heads. It's not a big deal to me. People are living their lives. So am I. You want to worry about "haters" that is your prerogative. I find my energy is better used elsewhere.

I love this shit. Shows how far gone the republican party is with this white nationalist and nazi bullshit. I love getting you all out and proud for everyone to see. Don't be shy snowflakes.
Actually... You're the only one talking about nazis, white nationalists, and republicans; or rather your "feelings" about them. Empty labels you've placed upon those who've disagreed with your feelings. And I mention feelings, because it's the only thing you've brought to the thread. Not a single salient point...
Because that's all you've got.
Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.
Quote me...
Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds...

Race is the result of millions of years of human evolution adapting to different environments.

I love this shit. Shows how far gone the republican party is with this white nationalist and nazi bullshit. I love getting you all out and proud for everyone to see. Don't be shy snowflakes.
Actually... You're the only one talking about nazis, white nationalists, and republicans; or rather your "feelings" about them. Empty labels you've placed upon those who've disagreed with your feelings. And I mention feelings, because it's the only thing you've brought to the thread. Not a single salient point...
Nah it was admitted earlier in the thread. Don't play stupid. Be a man an admit what you are.
Quote me...
"Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds..." Thats you
Which in no way supports your claim regarding my political affiliation. You're an idiot.

"Notice anti-Racists are usually obnoxious big mouths, with nothing to bring intelligent to the table, we've seen that with Unkotare, Ringel, yourself, and many others."

a racist talking about anti racists lol

Quote me...
Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds...

Race is the result of millions of years of human evolution adapting to different environments.

Race is an artificial construct created in Europe 4-500 years ago,

Quote me...

Uh huh. And what are your thoughts on races being superior?

Quote me...

A rather convincing artifice that has fooled genetic testing, pharmecueticals, bacteria that are prevalent in different races mouths, and even head lice...
They really got it done in Europe 4-500 years ago. Damn!

Quote me...
"Race is "sub species", or "breed". Haplogroup if you prefer... So the premise for your belief is fatally flawed.
However, you tell an interesting story about a candid conversation, which took place between two equally ignorant specimens, from two disparate breeds..." Thats you
Which in no way supports your claim regarding my political affiliation. You're an idiot.
Thats neo-nazi rhetoric. Admit it and stop being a pussy.

Quote me...

Trump did it. He's actually an android from the past.

trump lab.jpg

Quote me...

A rather convincing artifice that has fooled genetic testing, pharmesueticals, bacteria that are prevalent in different races mouths, and even head lice...
Don't be shy let that white nationalism out ;)

Quote me...

A rather convincing artifice that has fooled genetic testing, pharmesueticals, bacteria that are prevalent in different races mouths, and even head lice...
Keep letting your stupid out, it's funny to watch how you bastards spin and lie.

Keep letting your stupid out, it's funny to watch how you bastards spin and lie.
You can't admit what you are. You are living a lie.

Quote me...

Lemme guess... Your one of those "science is racist" types. Bummer. It must be a struggle to go through life with beliefs that science handily disproves. Regularly...

Quote me...

111.jpg
222.jpg
333.jpg

I CANNOT TELL THEM APART

Gere we have a thread where whites are claiming hey don't think about being white. Yet the OP:

WHITES DON'T THINK ABOUT BEING WHIITE.

Kinda turns all these posts into lies and bullshit.

Quote me...

View attachment 182953 View attachment 182954 View attachment 182955

I CANNOT TELL THEM APART

Yeah I know.......

upload_2018-3-16_9-48-11.jpeg

Blacks defending property during rioting.

courtesy-Deston-S.jpg

Whites looting during same riots.

Gere we have a rad where whites are claiming hey don't think about being white. Yet he OP:

WHITES DON'T THINK ABOUT BEING WHIITE.

Kinda turns all these posts into lies and bullshit.

The communists and their loyal servants like you have forced the issue.

Lemme guess... Your one of those "science is racist" types. Bummer. It must be a struggle to go through life with beliefs that science handily disproves. Regularly...
Lemme guess. You are one of those neo-nazis that uses cherry picked "science" to "prove" blacks are low intelligence and jews are greedy. Do you believe protocols of the elders of zion is fact?

Forum List

Back