🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whites neglected & disrespected.

I've never met a Black who understood proportions very well.
Thats because your understanding of proportions is infantile at best.

Uh, even 4th graders all should understand proportions, Blacks clearly aren't the best of learners.
You may be correct. We tried to educate whites on two different occasions and its clear looking at you we didnt learn how futile it is for some of you.

I'm clearly much more educated & logical than you.
Maybe on opposite day. :rolleyes:

The fact that you think ONLY Whites lived in caves & Moors were Black, speak volumes on your inferior intellect.

Thats because your understanding of proportions is infantile at best.

Uh, even 4th graders all should understand proportions, Blacks clearly aren't the best of learners.
You may be correct. We tried to educate whites on two different occasions and its clear looking at you we didnt learn how futile it is for some of you.

The fact that you think ONLY Whites lived in caves & Moors were Black, speak volumes on your inferior intellect.
Your ignorance is only surpassed by the amount of hair lice you attract. So youre saying this guy isnt Black huh? What a retard. :rolleyes:

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Your ignorance is only surpassed by the amount of hair lice you attract. So youre saying this guy isnt Black huh? What a retard. :rolleyes:

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Theres some White & Black Moors, however both are rare compared to Brown, Tan & Red colored Moors.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Theres some White & Black Moors, however both are rare compared to Brown, Tan & Red colored Moors.
Heres a hint moron. What does the word Moor come from? :rolleyes:

The Moors: Moor Etymology, Moors Truth, Real Moors, Moor Origins, Moorish History, True Moors, Africans in Europe

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

The Moors: Moor Etymology, Moors Truth, Real Moors, Moor Origins, Moorish History, True Moors, Africans in Europe

What a pretty redheaded White Moor princess.

Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco - Wikipedia

Noted: Asclepias doesn't dispute Blonde superiority.
No need to dispute a recessive trait. That fact speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

The strongest & most well endowed guy I knew wasn't Black, but rather a Blonde Polak.

His father an engineer & mother an architect.

They lived in a house worth approx 1 million.

He won NY state deadlift in his age group at 765 pounds at 18 years old.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Thats kind of like showing me a picture of a white european chick and claiming she is NA. Its not in context with the time.

Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Thats kind of like showing me a picture of a white european chick and claiming she is NA. Its not in context with the time.

See, your low Intelligence is exposed. She's a Moroccan princess, dipsh1t.

You have done absolutely nothing to demonstrate the greatness of Polish contributions to world culture. What are you into: music, dance, drama and theater arts, food? Get out there and demonstrate the achievements of the Polish people, regardless of religion. When was the last time that you listened to works by Chopin? Have you shared these works with non-Poles? Non-whites? If Poles have created beauty, it should be shared.

I would say the same about Italian culture. I am not Italian. But I love Puccini, not to mention some great foods originating from Italian culture'

99 percent of Polish cultural promotions here on the forum are by me.

You sound like a Jew with low Intelligence.
Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.
Never fear. I know the clown OP is just a virtual stereotype. I've met some pretty cool Polish people in my life and this clown is nothing like them.
The Nazi’s could have done at least one positive for us all by wiping his line off the planet. Alas.

That's really sadistic & prejudiced, you wouldn't dare say such a thing about Jews, Blacks, and other special protected groups, however.

Being politically correct, is probably the ultimate form of lower intelligence, and higher brainwashing, at least in the modern era, absolutely.

That's you to the T, you just follow the special protected groups, but then think bashing Poles, and other Whites is fine, does it get more dumb than that????

There is no such thing as "special protected groups". They simply do not exist.

Yes, I have said that Poles, Jewish and non-Jewish, need to study harder. because I find that Jewish people and Asian people, as stereotypes, study harder to make it into the professions. It should be your goal and your children's goal to rise above through education.. My Russian/Polish/Catholic mother used to say that an education was the one thing that no one can take away from you.

You do not share the special cultural blessings of the Polish people with the rest of the world. You just whine.

I don't need to see the size of your biceps in a picture. I would like to see your daughters and sons leading in medical research, medicine, law, physics, chemistry, astronomy, and other professional fields.

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.
Nobody has benefited more from AA than white women, you poor, white victim :itsok:
That's because whites make attempts at bettering themselves when they find themselves going in the wrong direction.

They don't sit on a porch drinking a 40oz waiting for someone that they can rape and kill to walk by.

upload_2018-12-22_21-19-1.png

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.
The Irish and poles have enjoyed hundreds of years in this country.

We only point out blacks built this country because they did it for free.

And it’s funny about the Chinese. They own the USA now. We are so in debt to them plus they own a lot inside America like our ports. More than we know they own us.

Yo
No. I am not Jewish, as if this difference in religion would matter in the least. You have done nothing but soil the name and culture of the Polish People. You are an insult to Poles.Go get some education. What your words do is try to make Polish people the laughingstock of other humans worldwide.
Never fear. I know the clown OP is just a virtual stereotype. I've met some pretty cool Polish people in my life and this clown is nothing like them.
The Nazi’s could have done at least one positive for us all by wiping his line off the planet. Alas.

That's really sadistic & prejudiced, you wouldn't dare say such a thing about Jews, Blacks, and other special protected groups, however.

Being politically correct, is probably the ultimate form of lower intelligence, and higher brainwashing, at least in the modern era, absolutely.

That's you to the T, you just follow the special protected groups, but then think bashing Poles, and other Whites is fine, does it get more dumb than that????

Yes, I have said that Poles, Jewish and non-Jewish, need to study harder. because I find that Jewish people and Asian people, as stereotypes, study harder to make it into the professions. It should be your goal and your children's goal to rise above through education.. My Russian/Polish/Catholic mother used to say that an education was the one thing that no one can take away from you.

You do not share the special cultural blessings of the Polish people with the rest of the world. You just whine.

I don't need to see the size of your biceps in a picture. I would like to see your daughters and sons leading in medical research, medicine, law, physics, chemistry, astronomy, and other professional fields.

Of course there are special protected groups, which explains why you wouldn't tell Blacks & Hispanics to study more, but say such about Poles & Russians.

Yo

Of course there are special protected groups, which explains why you wouldn't tell Blacks & Hispanics to study more, but say such about Poles & Russians.
When have I ever said this? All people should study more and encourage their children to study and become professionals. Some cultures preside in their families at family study nights. I used to work with a Vietnamese journalist whose English was not that good. He sat with his children at table after dinner every night as they did their homework. Result: four engineering graduates.

Don't bitch with me. Guide your own children to success through studying.

More in general, promote Polish culture. Do what you can to bring it forth! Share Polish music, dance, food, theater, drama with your neighbors in America!

Yo

Yes, I have shared a ton of Polish culture, and Polish intellect with the World.

If you can't see that, you must be at least mildly retarded.

Poles are more likely to go to college, than many of their White peers.

In 2011, over 37% of Polish Americans had a Bachelors degree or higher, as opposed to about 33% of German Americans, 32% of Irish Americans, and over 33% of Italian Americans.

Sources.

Polish Americans - Wikipedia

https://www.mysanantonio.com/techno...e-Are-So-Many-German-Americans-In-4873767.php

American Irish By the Numbers | Boston Irish Reporter

Southern-Italian American ‘Education Attainment’ – Census Numbers ... “Read ‘em ‘n Weep”...Guidos Galore

When have I ever said this? All people should study more and encourage their children to study and become professionals. Some cultures preside in their families at family study nights. I used to work with a Vietnamese journalist whose English was not that good. He sat with his children at table after dinner every night as they did their homework. Result: four engineering graduates.

More in general, promote Polish culture. Do what you can to bring it forth! Share Polish music, dance, food, theater, drama with your neighbors in America!
He is really insecure so his threads about Polish culture tend to be the "nanny nanny na na my (fill in the blank) is better than yours". He even had this one thread that claimed Polish people invented rap even though rap has been part of the African culture for eons. It was thoroughly embarrassing. :laugh:

He is really insecure so his threads about Polish culture tend to be the "nanny nanny na na my (fill in the blank) is better than yours". He even had this one thread that claimed Polish people invented rap even though rap has been part of the African culture for eons. It was thoroughly embarrassing. :laugh:

Hmm, so says the guy who's so insecure about Black people's cultures, he turns Morrocco & Egypt into Black people nations, which they NEVER were, they were first inhabited by Mechta-Afalou types, NOT Negroids.

I'm suspecting that a Black woman is more likely to benefit from Affirmative Action on a disproportionate level, just there's a lot more White women, and therefor more benefit just because there's more of them.
Well you would be wrong but not only that, so many of the white racists here on U.S. Message Board keep insisting that affirmative action was passed to elevate unqualified black people above qualified white people. If that were indeed the case, how did white women become the major benefactors of the legislation?

And the question is unequivocally NOt "because there are more of them".

I've never met a Black who understood proportions very well.
I just explained percentages to you with actual numbers and you're still disputing the results. I'd say that the problem understanding math & percentages lies with you not us (African Americans).

On the other hand, if you acknowledge that white woman are the largest group of beneficiaries, what the hell do you all have to complain about when it comes to affirmative action? Or are you all petty (and racist) enough to actually not want to see non-whites get the same equal opportinuties that are available to everyone else?

Forum List

Back