Whites told they can't teach blacks

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... black teachers can relate better to black students...

... just like white teachers oughta be teachin' white pupils...

... just like dat Chicago fire dept. dat wants to hire black firefighters to put out fires...

... at black folks homes and businesses when dey riot an' burn their own homes an' businesses down...

... like at Watts inna black civil rights movement."
:cool:

Last edited:
The dogma that Diversity is ALWAYS the Best Alternative, like any globalized expression, only exists when you ignore particular contradictions. Academia HATES contradictions. Rather than admit that there might be a pragmatic contradiction to "The Rule: Diversity is Good," they will happily argue that EVERYTHING that doesn't obey the rule must by definition represent some hypothetical "slippery-slope."

Oh my.

Oh, my my my.

What do we have here?

An admission that racial homogeneity might actually have advantages?

Oh, right. The admission comes when blacks benefit.

OK, great. Now how about when whites benefit? Speaking of cognitive dissonance that the multiracial dogmatists can't resolve...

The dogma that Diversity is ALWAYS the Best Alternative, like any globalized expression, only exists when you ignore particular contradictions. Academia HATES contradictions. Rather than admit that there might be a pragmatic contradiction to "The Rule: Diversity is Good," they will happily argue that EVERYTHING that doesn't obey the rule must by definition represent some hypothetical "slippery-slope."

Oh my.

Oh, my my my.

What do we have here?

OK, great. Now how about when whites benefit? Speaking of cognitive dissonance that the multiracial dogmatists can't resolve...

Listen carefully.

I didn't say "racial homogeneity (whatever the fuck that might mean) had certain advantages."

I simply said that under SOME circumstances SOME adolescents learn more from PEOPLE that are like them, whether they are male or female, black or white.

Try to pay the fuck attention: you'll appear less moronic.

Four white Philadelphia teachers charge in federal race-bias lawsuits that a black principal suggested they were unfit to teach black students.

The teachers work at a predominantly black school in the city's East Falls neighborhood. Their lawsuits say a former principal had them read an article that said "white teachers do not have the ability to teach African-American students."

The Thomas Mifflin Elementary teachers say the principal and others undermined their work by reprimanding them, randomly changing their room assignments and letting black teachers ignore rules that white teachers had to follow.

Pa. lawsuit: Whites told they can't teach blacks

The same kind of thing happens in Little Rock Public Schools. It's very racist.

The State would also bar white couples from adopting black children. They would rather the child stay in foster care than be raised by white people.

Black racism is strong in certain parts of America.

Does that mean white racism is strong in certain parts of America?

Oh my.

Oh, my my my.

What do we have here?

If whites want to practice racial homogenity go right ahead. What's stopping you?

Four white Philadelphia teachers charge in federal race-bias lawsuits that a black principal suggested they were unfit to teach black students.

The teachers work at a predominantly black school in the city's East Falls neighborhood. Their lawsuits say a former principal had them read an article that said "white teachers do not have the ability to teach African-American students."

The Thomas Mifflin Elementary teachers say the principal and others undermined their work by reprimanding them, randomly changing their room assignments and letting black teachers ignore rules that white teachers had to follow.

Pa. lawsuit: Whites told they can't teach blacks

The State would also bar white couples from adopting black children. They would rather the child stay in foster care than be raised by white people.

Lost in the debate is the question: Is the Principal Correct?

Frankly, I don't think there's anything to NOT make me think so.

In fact, I'd go one step further, and postulate that Black MALES learn more easily from BLACK MALES.

If this is true, and the purpose of our school systems is to educate, then why not recognise this fact and act upon it rather that pursuing the failed Politically Correct Policies that are causing Black Males to remain undereducated?

Again, my guess is that the pointy-headed-ivory-tower inhabitants cannot admit failure.

I tend to agree, and so does Obama whether or not they choose to opine on such. The high school that was chosen for his address, segregates boys and girls within the building I believe. Uptick in performance.

Not only a case of teachers but also peers.

Oh my.

Oh, my my my.

What do we have here?

If whites want to practice racial homogenity go right ahead. What's stopping you?

Don't be so fucking dense.

The context of Billy J's statement is the usual whinge: In the USA we have interpreted our laws to be blind (except for the absurdly oxymoronic exception of "Hate Crimes"), and this upsets him because employers cannot discriminate. White loosers like to use this as their excuse for personal failure.

Lost in the debate is the question: Is the Principal Correct?

Frankly, I don't think there's anything to NOT make me think so.

In fact, I'd go one step further, and postulate that Black MALES learn more easily from BLACK MALES.

If this is true, and the purpose of our school systems is to educate, then why not recognise this fact and act upon it rather that pursuing the failed Politically Correct Policies that are causing Black Males to remain undereducated?

Again, my guess is that the pointy-headed-ivory-tower inhabitants cannot admit failure.

I tend to agree, and so does Obama whether or not they choose to opine on such. The high school that was chosen for his address, segregates boys and girls within the building I believe. Uptick in performance.

Not only a case of teachers but also peers.

Indeed. Once again the huge gulf between educational practice and theory contributes to the suffering of millions.

IMHO the principal in the OP is a hero: No doubt he'll be villified, his reputation destroyed, and he'll find a job outside education where realists are appreciated.

Segregation is back...and it's all just fine by some Black people, obviously.
Black students, Black teachers, separate 'society'.

Segregation is back...and it's all just fine by some Black people, obviously.
Black students, Black teachers, separate 'society'.

I think the important question is how we could segregate idiots....

bambu students, bambu teachers, a seperate "bambu society."

Oh my.

Oh, my my my.

What do we have here?

The context of Billy J's statement is the usual whinge: In the USA we have interpreted our laws to be blind (except for the absurdly oxymoronic exception of "Hate Crimes"), and this upsets him because employers cannot discriminate. White loosers like to use this as their excuse for personal failure.

I'm not dense, just sarcastic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0oDN0vgRs]YouTube - ‪Black Teachers in Atlanta Caught Cheating for Students‬‏[/ame]

I'm not dense, just sarcastic.

:eusa_eh:

Billy J. wouldn't know sarcasm if it bit 10 lbs out of his fat, lilly white ass.

And, in case you believe this would leave him brain-damaged: It wouldn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM45kYAKyCU]YouTube - ‪Racist Black Obama Teacher Humiliates Deployed Soldiers Girl‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99cw-wdHUwA]YouTube - ‪Teacher sues because racist black kids‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back