Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

If god woke her up, god is also responsible for injuring her.

You're being just as hypocritical as the thumpers.
Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.

Oh, so its okay for you to attack me and lie about me but I should what?

"turn the other cheek"?

WTF is wrong with you?

Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.

Trying to coat your religious delusions as reasonable is laughable

Hypocritical and dishonest to accuse me of the very thing he is doing.

Oh bullshit.

How can you justify making such a claim, Luddly? If God woke her up, God is also responsible for injuring her?

If you rescue an injured animal in the middle of the road are you also responsible for having run him over with your car? Or did someone else do that and you are coming to the aid of that creature due to your compassion? If you have compassion for an injured animal cannot God have compassion for His own creation when Satan does his worst to destroy that life?

You may deny the goodness of God but truly the evidence of His goodness is all around you! Every single day! One thing you shall never be able to say at the Judgment Seat of Christ is......I didn't know.

The battles of her inheritance from her Mom will keep her alive, even if she is a vegetable like zombie. Hopefully, if she wakes up and knows who she is, there will still be a little cash left.

She already has woke up, Camp. The inheritance is not what will keep her alive. Greed is not what sustains people. It's what destroys them.

Oh bullshit.

How can you justify making such a claim, Luddly? If God woke her up, God is also responsible for injuring her?

If you rescue an injured animal in the middle of the road are you also responsible for having run him over with your car? Or did someone else do that and you are coming to the aid of that creature due to your compassion? If you have compassion for an injured animal cannot God have compassion for His own creation when Satan does his worst to destroy that life?

You may deny the goodness of God but truly the evidence of His goodness is all around you! Every single day! One thing you shall never be able to say at the Judgment Seat of Christ is......I didn't know.

By your logic in the OP, god made the driver of the car run over the animal and god made me rescue the animal.

I was simply pointing out that if one believes a god made her wake up (or me rescue an animal) then it follows that god injured her and put the animal in the way of the car.

Jeri, believe whatever you want but don't expect everyone else to just blindly accept that god should get credit for doing good but not blame for doing bad.

atheists.png

Maybe now we can find out who tried to snuff her?
Anything is possible, Rozman! But on that note? I have a song for Bobbie that her caretakers should play for her! Actually there are two and both from the same artist! I believe she'd love this one! Listen to the words! It certainly fits her story! To God be the Glory!

Last edited:
This is the song for Bobbie! I look toward the day she will sing it standing up! Glory to God! Every praise is to our God!

If any of you here are suffering from depression? Anxiety? Feeling low? Listen to this song again and again - soak in the presence of God and let the joy of the LORD be your strength today! You won't remain in such a state when you lift up your voice and begin to sing along with these lyrics! You cannot stay in a place of depression listening to this! God inhabits the praises of His people and where the Spirit of the LORD is? There is Liberty! Oh yeah! Turn up the volume and enjoy God today!

Last edited:
She is alive and may be able to comprehend her world.

If she gets a second chance, I hope she uses it well.

Absolutely! If she encounters Christ in her heart and receives his pardon for her sins - believing on Him as Her Savior - or if she returns to Him having been a prodigal - that is the true miracle!

If her heart is turned towards Christ? She is richer than Donald Trump and 10,000 times better off than the godless atheist who is dead though he live. What shall it profit a man (or woman) to gain the whole world only to lose his (or her) own soul?
And....if she doesn't?

A can opener will not work if someone does not operate it, PMH. It wasn't created to operate on its own any more than you were!

Note* I thank Jesus for everything! Including my can opener!
Then you're a fucking moron...

No. I just have a grateful heart and know Who to thank!
No Sweetcheeks, you don't have a clue. You have fake praise for a fake being...

I don't believe you are so convinced of God being a fake being, PMH. In any case, your comment reminded me of something William Gurnall once said.

WIlliam Gurnall said:

You might own all the empires of the world, and have nations creeping at your feet, as the animals came to Adam, and your lease on life might be twice as long as Methuselah's span to enjoy all this, without one cloud of trouble. But if you lack peace, I'd rather be the worm under your shoe or the toad in the ditch than you in your palace. Just one small thought of approaching death and the torment awaiting you can immediately destroy all your present happiness.

There is no peace, sayeth My God, to the wicked. - Isaiah 57:21

A can opener will not work if someone does not operate it, PMH. It wasn't created to operate on its own any more than you were!

Note* I thank Jesus for everything! Including my can opener!
Then you're a fucking moron...

No. I just have a grateful heart and know Who to thank!
No Sweetcheeks, you don't have a clue. You have fake praise for a fake being...

I don't believe you are so convinced of God being a fake being, PMH. In any case, your comment reminded me of something William Gurnall once said.

WIlliam Gurnall said:

You might own all the empires of the world, and have nations creeping at your feet, as the animals came to Adam, and your lease on life might be twice as long as Methuselah's span to enjoy all this, without one cloud of trouble. But if you lack peace, I'd rather be the worm under your shoe or the toad in the ditch than you in your palace. Just one small thought of approaching death and the torment awaiting you can immediately destroy all your present happiness.

There is no peace, sayeth My God, to the wicked. - Isaiah 57:21
There is nothing after death, there's no reason there should be, so therefore no reason to act like a child before a God who either spanks or pats your head after death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back