Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny, it was science and medicine that pulled her through, not jebus on two sticks

What a surprise that the racist bigot would take this as an opportunity to vent his fear and insecurity yet again.^^^

Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

If god woke her up, god is also responsible for injuring her.

You're being just as hypocritical as the thumpers.
Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.
Oh, so its okay for you to attack me and lie about me but I should what? "turn the other cheek"? WTF is wrong with you?
This is not personal, Luddly, and I did not lie about you. You attacked the OP, and I corrected you. That is what you are unhappy about. Do the same thing again, and you better expect to be corrected.

You militant atheists, who cannot allow others their own beliefs without correction, will be treated as you act. Count on it.

Yes, your post represented your militant atheism, the equivalent to Jeri's extreme religionist position.

Oh bullshit.

I consistently say people should be able to believe whatever they wish and I never proselytize or demand that others agree with me. Why is it wrong to think they should do so consistently?

Then follow what you normally say you follow. Leave it alone, or be a Westboro Atheist.

Trying to coat your religious delusions as reasonable is laughable

Hypocritical and dishonest to accuse me of the very thing he is doing.
You started it, and I corrected it. The dishonesty and hypocrisy is on your part. Just walk away; be adult.

A can opener will not work if someone does not operate it, PMH. It wasn't created to operate on its own any more than you were!

Note* I thank Jesus for everything! Including my can opener!
Then you're a fucking moron...
Says the Westboro Atheist.

And you wish her dead as you do all humans.
Wishing a species dead is not the same as wishing a person dead.

I couldn't care less about her either way and see no reason why I should.

Last edited:
So you wonder why no one really cares what you think, PMH. Trot along.

Oh bullshit.

Oh, so its okay for you to attack me and lie about me but I should what? "turn the other cheek"? WTF is wrong with you?
This is not personal, Luddly, and I did not lie about you. You attacked the OP, and I corrected you. That is what you are unhappy about. Do the same thing again, and you better expect to be corrected.

You militant atheists, who cannot allow others their own beliefs without correction, will be treated as you act. Count on it.

JakeStarkey

Post a link to where I "attacked the OP".

I didn't. Nor did I "correct" her.

I stated my own opinion that if one is going to give credit to god when something good happens, one should also blame for bad things.

There is no attack in that. Its a simple statement of my opinion. IF you believe that bad stuff just happens while god makes good things happen, you (and Jeri) are more than welcome to that opinion but its no more valid than mine.

If someone pulled the same shit on you that you're pulling here, you would throw a fit, and rightfully so. Please stop being an ass about this.

Oh bullshit.

I guess you never heard anyone say "the devil made me do it."

Oh bullshit.

Sure I've heard it but I don't believe a devil any more than I believe in gods, holy ghosts, angels ...

Oh bullshit.

Sure I've heard it but I don't believe a devil any more than I believe in gods, holy ghosts, angels ...

That is your loss.

Oh bullshit.

That is your loss.

Oh don't be silly. Living free of superstition is just that - living free.

The "devil" didn't inject drugs that put her in a coma any more than a god discontinued the drugs so she woke up.

The progs were all too happy to help Terri Schiavo's husband finish the job he did on her. The weak and unborn are easy targets for the leftist cowards.

Luddly Neddite, when you act stupidly, as you have on this OP, I will correct it. You are acting like a Westboro Atheist. You have your opinion. Now let it go.

The far right reactionaries, like BKonceamarine, are every bit as ignorant as the militant atheists. They both fall in the Westboror category.

The progs were all too happy to help Terri Schiavo's husband finish the job he did on her. The weak and unborn are easy targets for the leftist cowards.

BullKurtz USMC

Doodette, please post a link to where her husband was found guilty in a court of law of attempting to murder his wife.

And you can forget trying to derail this thread into yet another brag-a-thon of RW's stealing basic rights, liberties and freedoms away from Americans.

Luddly Neddite, when you act stupidly, as you have on this OP, I will correct it. You are acting like a Westboro Atheist. You have your opinion. Now let it go.

The far right reactionaries, like BKonceamarine, are every bit as ignorant as the militant atheists. They both fall in the Westboror category.

I was never a Marine as you're well aware, shitbag.

I was never a Marine as you're well aware, shitbag.
Yes, as you admitted after forced you to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back