Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luddly Neddite, when you act stupidly, as you have on this OP, I will correct it. You are acting like a Westboro Atheist. You have your opinion. Now let it go.

The far right reactionaries, like BKonceamarine, are every bit as ignorant as the militant atheists. They both fall in the Westboror category.

IOW, you are unable to post where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP or anyone else.

At the risk of quoting a bible I don't believe in, you live in a glass house.

Once again, my opinion is that you are more than welcome to believe whatever gets you through the night but that opinion does mean you have the right to lie about me.

Either post a link to where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP, as you have accused me of doing or admit you're wrong and behaving like an ass.

(Just kidding - you don't have the integrity or the honesty to do either one.)

There is nothing after death, there's no reason there should be, so therefore no reason to act like a child before a God who either spanks or pats your head after death.
^ that. Jerry needs to snap out of her sky pixie fixation

I don't have any respect for these outrageous god beliefs but I don't agree that the believers should stop believing. I really do think that they need those beliefs in order to function in the real world.

Yes, they're delusional as hell but could they cope without their delusions? Do the rest of us really want to know?

We just need to keep them in their churches and out of normal people's lives.

I say all that but I also have great respect for real Christians who actually live the principles of their god and the teachings of Jesus.

Yes, as you admitted after forced you to do so.

No, it was you who claimed you were my instructor at Nha Trang, faggot.
Nope, I said I probably trained you at jump school, which was not at Nha Trang. You were unaware of the various training sites in-country and who was doing what. I have no doubt you served, I just don't think you were Lurp.

Luddly Neddite, when you act stupidly, as you have on this OP, I will correct it. You are acting like a Westboro Atheist. You have your opinion. Now let it go.

The far right reactionaries, like BKonceamarine, are every bit as ignorant as the militant atheists. They both fall in the Westboror category.
IOW, you are unable to post where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP or anyone else. At the risk of quoting a bible I don't believe in, you live in a glass house. Once again, my opinion is that you are more than welcome to believe whatever gets you through the night but that opinion does mean you have the right to lie about me. Either post a link to where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP, as you have accused me of doing or admit you're wrong and behaving like an ass. (Just kidding - you don't have the integrity or the honesty to do either one.)
Stop it. You were corrected. The whole of your posting on this OP is you whining that you were corrected. Rightfully so. You have acted like a militant atheist, and you will be treated like one until you wise up. Luddly, you, like Yurt and Valerie and some others, will never get a "just once more." Your own words condemn. You it is what it is. And that you think that you are somehow beyond God is your delusion, not mine.

IOW, you are unable to post where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP or anyone else. At the risk of quoting a bible I don't believe in, you live in a glass house. Once again, my opinion is that you are more than welcome to believe whatever gets you through the night but that opinion does mean you have the right to lie about me. Either post a link to where I "attacked" and "corrected" the OP, as you have accused me of doing or admit you're wrong and behaving like an ass. (Just kidding - you don't have the integrity or the honesty to do either one.)
Stop it. You were corrected. The whole of your posting on this OP is you whining that you were corrected. Rightfully so. You have acted like a militant atheist, and you will be treated like one until you wise up. Luddly, you, like Yurt and Valerie and some others, will never get a "just once more." Your own words condemn. You it is what it is. And that you think that you are somehow beyond God is your delusion, not mine.

Serious question: are you drinking?

You sound just like Templar Kormac when he gets caught in one of his really stupid lies and doesn't have the balls to own up to it. The insistent demand that I "stop it", the nonsensical outright lie about what was really said.

You are not making sense. Your whole position on this makes no sense.

Next, you'll flounce off in a big dramatic huff and swear you're putting me on ignore yadda yadda.

I'll say it again: you have every right to believe in whatever delusions you wish and I have no need or desire to take those delusions away from you.

My own opinion is still the very basic belief that if you're going to credit "god" with having the power to do good, it follows that he has the power to do bad and should be held responsible for that.

You cannot link to any post where I "attacked" or "corrected" the OP or anyone else because you lied.

Luddly can't handle that his militant atheism is as meaningless as meaningless evangelicalism. He hates being called out on it. Tough. That he doesn't want to believe in deity is his business, but to suggest that his wisdom is any better than anyone else is ludicrous.

[Trying to coat your religious delusions as reasonable is laughable
You are laughable because you can't disprove that God exists. That makes your belief a faith. You are an atheist, a-theist, a believer in nothing. Trot along.

Luddly can't handle that his militant atheism is as meaningless as meaningless evangelicalism. He hates being called out on it. Tough. That he doesn't want to believe in deity is his business, but to suggest that his wisdom is any better than anyone else is ludicrous.

I am saying exactly the same to you.

You cannot post a link to where I have done any of what you are accusing me of and you know it.

You don't have the right to tell other posters what they can say or not say. You lied Jake. Period. You lied when you wrote that I "corrected" and "attacked" the OP. That's why you can't post a link to that either.

You now accuse me of "evangelicalism" when I actually work very hard to do just the opposite. You will never see me saying (editorial) "you" should believe as I do. I have always and will always say just the opposite.

My way works for me but that does not mean it is right for you so no, I don't think my "wisdom is any better than anyone else". That's another lie you are telling.

You are laughable because you can't disprove that God exists. That makes your belief a faith. You are an atheist, a-theist, a believer in nothing. Trot along.

You can't prove god exists so why should atheist trot a long?

Why are you so afraid of atheists?

Why don't you just prove that god exists?

Fact is, its not called faith for nothing. You have "faith" but you have no facts. That's okay, your business, but don't pretend that atheists have to prove what is not real.

You can't prove god exists so why should atheist trot a long? Why are you so afraid of atheists? Why don't you just prove that god exists? Fact is, its not called faith for nothing. You have "faith" but you have no facts. That's okay, your business, but don't pretend that atheists have to prove what is not real.
Why are you so afraid of quiet, law abiding citizens who have no religious beefs with your silly atheism? When don't you prove that God does not exist. Oh, that's right, you can't yet you whine about those who go about their business until your militant atheism, your faith, makes you do stupid things. You get called on it. You will always be corrected.

Do you not understand the term 'medically-induced' coma?

What does that have to do with being taken off life support, Delta? The early report (some time ago) was that they didn't expect she would make it and now?
She is awake and does not need the life support. She's been taken off of it. It is a celebration of someone who could have died being alive today. I'm rejoicing in her survival! It's good news!

She's awake because the doctors reversed the drugs they gave her putting her into the coma in the first place. Wasn't like if she was in the coma naturally then came out of it.

There's no guarantee a medically induced coma can be reversed. That's why it's a very risky procedure considered as a last resort to save the patient's life.

That she woke up out of a medically induced coma isn't a miracle. If she woke up and could sing, that would be a miracle because she couldn't before.

The Grandmother was just on the news. Bobbie Kristina Brown has suffered global and irreversible brain damage. She will never recover. Truly sad for this young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back