Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whitney's Daughter Wakes Up! Praise God!"

It has nothing to do with the myth of a 'god.'
Oh, Adoshem definitely exists. Only, medical personnel put her into an induced coma, not Adoshem.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Does Adonai only exist? Is He not the LORD? Do you recall what Adonai said to Moses, Stat?

It is written:
And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. And the LORD said unto him, who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Exodus 4:10-12

It was the decision of the LORD to let her live - even after being taken off life support - and brought out of her coma. To God be the Glory. (the LORD knows the beginning from the end)

To God be the glory!

which sky poixie are you referring to thumper :eusa_pray: lady..... errr..... Jerry? :eusa_eh:

Jesus Christ is my Lord and my God. Is there any other God? I know not any!
There are three gods in Christianity, while only one in Judaism and Islam.

There is only one God in Christianity. He is the God of the Jews and the God of the Gentile Believers. Allah is not God. He is a pre-Islamic moon god that was worshipped by idolaters in Mecca before Mohammad was born.

And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let him have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man, in his own image, in the image of God created he him: Male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:26,67

Why does God refer to Himself as US and OUR and OUR again and then in the next verse refer to Himself as One? Because God is One. He is One with His Word (Jesus Christ, His Only Begotten Son) and His Spirit (the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of the Living God). 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not three, PMH.

Man was created in God's image. We are a trichotomy. 1 x 1 x 1 =1

We are a spirit. We live in a body and we have a soul.

Again, 1 x 1 x 1 =1.

We do not refer to ourselves as 3 persons any more than God would refer to Himself as 3 Gods!

God the Father is a Spirit. And those who worship Him worship Him in spirit and in truth. You do not have to understand it in order for it to be true. You may not believe in the laws of gravity either but if you jump off the Empire State Building you'll find out they are real irregardless of your unbelief.

A can opener will not work if someone does not operate it, PMH. It wasn't created to operate on its own any more than you were!

Note* I thank Jesus for everything! Including my can opener!
Then you're a fucking moron...

No. I just have a grateful heart and know Who to thank!
No Sweetcheeks, you don't have a clue. You have fake praise for a fake being...

I don't believe you are so convinced of God being a fake being, PMH. In any case, your comment reminded me of something William Gurnall once said.

WIlliam Gurnall said:

You might own all the empires of the world, and have nations creeping at your feet, as the animals came to Adam, and your lease on life might be twice as long as Methuselah's span to enjoy all this, without one cloud of trouble. But if you lack peace, I'd rather be the worm under your shoe or the toad in the ditch than you in your palace. Just one small thought of approaching death and the torment awaiting you can immediately destroy all your present happiness.

There is no peace, sayeth My God, to the wicked. - Isaiah 57:21
There is nothing after death, there's no reason there should be, so therefore no reason to act like a child before a God who either spanks or pats your head after death.

You're wrong. The Bible tells you that there is a judgment to come. You shall give an account for yourself at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

it is written:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:27

and again it is written:

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Matthew 12:36

It was some time ago I read the testimony of a man who was in a coma and the LORD came to him and ministered to him. The man eagerly received the LORD and was told by the LORD to go and by a bible. He then touched the man and he woke up out of his coma. The nurse came in and was startled to see him awake. He then got out of his bed, got dressed and left the hospital completely healed. God willing I may find that testimony and post it here for you, RW. Nothing is too difficult for Jesus.
Tell me, RW. If this be the case and she has received Christ - then even if she were to remain in her bed to the end of her days while you have all your faculties about you - yet deny Christ - who shall be better off on judgment day?

The one who received Christ and never walked or spoke again - or the one with all his faculties who rejected Christ and heads off into eternity without Him?

I tell you the truth. If you continue to neglect so great a salvation offered to you? You will spend the rest of eternity wishing you had not. Whereas this girl will be grateful for anything lost in this life - that led to her gaining eternal life.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

and again it is written:

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Matthew 5:29

In Matthew 5:29 we see Jesus Christ saying that it would be better off for a person to enter heaven maimed than to perish in hell with their whole body intact.

Christ was emphasizing the reality of hell and that anything that would impede you getting there must be dealt with - repented of - turned from - because the road to heaven is a narrow path. Not a wide road, RW. Which is why those who preach the Gospel will follow Christ's example of warning about hell (Christ warned about hell - preached about hell - more than any other subject,) they will preach against sin, admonish the Believers to continue in prayer, repentance, holiness, separation from the world, not seeking after filthy lucre, worldly ambitions.

The true Gospel of Jesus Christ does preach against false teachers / false prophets
( Mohammad, Joseph Smith, Russell (founder of Jehovah Witness cult) Mary Baker Eddy & more ) and uses the Word as it was intended - to teach, to exhort, to edify, to reprove, to bring correction, to expose error and those who teach error.............yes. The carnally minded man is at enmity with God and does not want to receive the truth. But those who love God desire to know the truth because it is a light unto their path! They draw nearer to the LORD and desire Him more and more.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Matthew 5:6,7,8

Last edited:

It was some time ago I read the testimony of a man who was in a coma and the LORD came to him and ministered to him. The man eagerly received the LORD and was told by the LORD to go and by a bible. He then touched the man and he woke up out of his coma. The nurse came in and was startled to see him awake. He then got out of his bed, got dressed and left the hospital completely healed. God willing I may find that testimony and post it here for you, RW. Nothing is too difficult for Jesus.
Tell me, RW. If this be the case and she has received Christ - then even if she were to remain in her bed to the end of her days while you have all your faculties about you - yet deny Christ - who shall be better off on judgment day?

The one who received Christ and never walked or spoke again - or the one with all his faculties who rejected Christ and heads off into eternity without Him?

I tell you the truth. If you continue to neglect so great a salvation offered to you? You will spend the rest of eternity wishing you had not. Whereas this girl will be grateful for anything lost in this life - that led to her gaining eternal life.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Bobby Kristina is waiting

What is taking him so long?

Bobbie Kristina is alive. And Salvation is a greater miracle than physical healing, RW. The greatest miracle is Salvation. If she encountered Christ and received Him? She has been healed. When will you call upon Christ that you might be healed?

God is quite willing to stand aside and let us make foolish decisions. Then suffer the consequences of those decisions.

Bobbie Kristina Brown, like her mother and father used a lot of drugs. After Whitney died, her daughter was so wasted that she couldn't go to the funeral. With drug using parents, it was a natural that she would follow them. She started too young following their example. This is where it leads. Where was Jesus? With her. Holding her hand as she used bad judgment upon bad judgment. Then it killed her.

I was there the day Whitney Houston died. I saw her. Why didn't anyone step in? It was obvious that this woman was dying right before our eyes. Her boyfriend Ray got her more marijuana. That's how he helped. The hotel respected her rights. That's how they helped. Her daughter used drugs with her. That's how she helped.

It was one of those days you don't forget.

Bobbie Kristina is alive. And Salvation is a greater miracle than physical healing, RW. The greatest miracle is Salvation. If she encountered Christ and received Him? She has been healed. When will you call upon Christ that you might be healed?

No Jeremiah

She is not "healed".

Not even close.

"... according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive," Cissy Houston said in a statement. "Meeting with the doctors and understanding that she can live in this condition for a lifetime truly saddens me. We can only trust in God for a miracle at this time."

Edited to add, from another source:

She does not respond to visitors or familiar voices, and her eyes do not follow a person around the room

Last edited:

No. She is not "healed".

Not even close.

"... according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive," Cissy Houston said in a statement. "Meeting with the doctors and understanding that she can live in this condition for a lifetime truly saddens me. We can only trust in God for a miracle at this time."
the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage

yeah Jerry is your sky pixie can't multi-task?

I was there the day Whitney Houston died. I saw her. Why didn't anyone step in? It was obvious that this woman was dying right before our eyes. Her boyfriend Ray got her more marijuana. That's how he helped. The hotel respected her rights. That's how they helped. Her daughter used drugs with her. That's how she helped.

It was one of those days you don't forget.

Tipsycatlover

Were you there as her doctor? lawyer? dog washer?
I know right Tipsycatlover the dog washer.

If Christina awakens from a coma fully recovered its.....Praise God
If she is seriously brain damaged its...Gods will

God can't lose can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back