Who Are The Palestinains?

And you're such a joke, the only way you can debate, is with cartoon caricatures.

And the best part is, whenever you do try to make your point verbally, you show the world the Palestinian's aren't the problem. Or the animals. Or the beasts. Or the inhuman skum. Your posts reflect everything you're trying to get people to think about the Palestinian's.

You say they're inhuman; yet everyone of your posts are completely void of humanity.

And you're such a joke, the only way you can debate, is with cartoon caricatures.

And the best part is, whenever you do try to make your point verbally, you show the world the Palestinian's aren't the problem. Or the animals. Or the beasts. Or the inhuman skum. Your posts reflect everything you're trying to get people to think about the Palestinian's.

You say they're inhuman; yet everyone of your posts are completely void of humanity.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o]JULIE LONDON - CRY ME A RIVER - YouTube[/ame]

Can you show us some JEWISH HOMICIDE KILLERS? Your people aren't animals, they are INHUMAN! We saw it with YOUR PEOPLE killing almost 3000 innocent Americans, how many more Americans must die before American's realize that the muslim animals, need to be eradicated from this planet?.... Another 3,000 and a few large buildings?....A small briefcase nuke, and a hundred thousand killed or maimed?...No, it YOUR scum, shit people that are the cold blooded killers, doing it in the name of a CULT LEADER, your people are BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES!

Where are the SUPPOSED muslims that PROTEST your killing instinct? They're AFRAID that they will be KILLED by their own, as you do with the different sects of muslims.... No, there is only one way to keep good people safe....dispatching ALL of your cult! To not do it, is committing suicide on our part!

Can you show us some JEWISH HOMICIDE KILLERS?
Off the top of my head, how about the whacko settlers that iced Rabin?

Your people aren't animals, they are INHUMAN!
White, Irish Catholics are inhuman?

I'm sure there are a few little boys who would agree with you.

We saw it with YOUR PEOPLE killing almost 3000 innocent Americans,
We were attacked by white, Irish Catholics on 9/11?

Well hey, anything can happen after you've had a few too many!

how many more Americans must die before American's realize that the muslim animals, need to be eradicated from this planet?....
Is that your Final Solution?

Another 3,000 and a few large buildings?....A small briefcase nuke,
Do you know how much a "briefcase nuke" would weigh? About the same as a compact car.

and a hundred thousand killed or maimed?...
Don't go there! You fuckers have already passed that mark.

No, it YOUR scum, shit people that are the cold blooded killers, doing it in the name of a CULT LEADER, your people are BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES!
Ian Astbury?

Where are the SUPPOSED muslims that PROTEST your killing instinct?
I don't even know what you're asking here?

They're AFRAID that they will be KILLED by their own, as you do with the different sects of muslims.... No, there is only one way to keep good people safe....dispatching ALL of your cult!
Oh yes, the "good" must commit genocide, to preserve the "goodness" of your tribe.

To not do it, is committing suicide on our part!
To not do it, is to reduce the number of terrorists in the world. Because what you do, radicalizes normal folk into committing terrorist acts to survive.

Last edited:
Can you show us some JEWISH HOMICIDE KILLERS?
Off the top of my head, how about the whacko settlers that iced Rabin?

Your people aren't animals, they are INHUMAN!
White, Irish Catholics are inhuman?

I'm sure there are a few little boys who would agree with you.

We were attacked by white, Irish Catholics on 9/11?

Well hey, anything can happen after you've had a few too many!

Is that your Final Solution?

Do you know how much a "briefcase nuke" would weigh? About the same as a compact car.

Don't go there! You fuckers have already passed that mark.

Ian Astbury?

I don't even know what you're asking here?

They're AFRAID that they will be KILLED by their own, as you do with the different sects of muslims.... No, there is only one way to keep good people safe....dispatching ALL of your cult!
Oh yes, the "good" must commit genocide, to preserve the "goodness" of your tribe.

To not do it, is committing suicide on our part!
To not do it, is to reduce the number of terrorists in the world. Because what you do, radicalizes normal folk into committing terrorist acts to survive.

So all that bullshit to agree with me that we have to kill you terrorists in order to survive! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

My grandmama's ID said otherwise.
Your grandmother is a Palestinian?

Boy, would that be a game changer!

My grandmama's ID says "Born in Palestine".

m0146.gif
Palestine

She was born in Israel, 1919, the original family immigrated in early 1883.

So yeah, I guess you can say she's a
m0146.gif
Palestinian
m0146.gif

What she really was is a native Zionist Israeli.

Fuck Israel!

They are no Palestinian's, that's for sure.

My grandmama's ID said otherwise.

Of course the Jews were called Palestinians and had passports listing them as Palestinians. In fact, those who manned the Palestine Exhibit at the World's Fair which was held in New York in 1940 were Jews, and the Jerusalem Post was originally called the Palestine Post, and I think we are all aware that the newspaper was started by Jews and is still run by Jews.

You're runing my punch!:eusa_hand:

And here I was hoping he'd pass out of shock and wake up smarter

No, the Palestinians aren't inhuman.

They merely reflect the worst humanity has to offer, in several key areas of evaluation.

Not the least of which is their low score on the Common-Sense Meter.

Last edited:
Your grandmother is a Palestinian?

Boy, would that be a game changer!

m0146.gif
Palestine

m0146.gif
Palestinian
m0146.gif

:dunno:

Fact that you put something in feathers and glued a beak to it, still doesn't make it a duck.

m0146.gif
Palestine

m0146.gif
Palestinian
m0146.gif

You're grandmother grew up during a time where people interacted face-to-face. Where you took responsibility for your actions and treated others with respect. And when someone wanted to start a fight, you're always ready to finish it. Her society didn't have that strong element of narcissism, that permeates our generation. So I doubt she's a Zionist. In order to be a Zionist, you have to be an asshole. And I don't think your grandmother is an asshole.

If she's a Palestinian-Jew, ask her what it was like back then living in the same area with Palestinian-Arabs? I'm willing to wager her stories won't be the same as yours.

Fact that you put something in feathers and glued a beak to it, still doesn't make it a duck.

They merely reflect the worst humanity has to offer, in several key areas of evaluation.

You really don't set the bar all that high, so you're certainly no one to talk about their humanity with all the baggage you display.

m0146.gif
Palestine

m0146.gif
Palestinian
m0146.gif

You're grandmother grew up during a time where people interacted face-to-face. Where you took responsibility for your actions and treated others with respect. And when someone wanted to start a fight, you're always ready to finish it. Her society didn't have that strong element of narcissism, that permeates our generation. So I doubt she's a Zionist. In order to be a Zionist, you have to be an asshole. And I don't think your grandmother is an asshole.

If she's a Palestinian-Jew, ask her what it was like back then living in the same area with Palestinian-Arabs? I'm willing to wager her stories won't be the same as yours.

She's in heaven, I cannot ask her anything, anymore.

And she came from a generation when it was a pride to be a Zionist fighter.

After her ranch got burned up by Arabs, she, let's put it into a civil manner, didn't like them very much.

She was defined as a right-winger Zionist. That's how she saw herself and that's how she let others see her.

Her memories of the Arabs were not pleasent ones.

Last edited:

You really don't set the bar all that high, so you're certainly no one to talk about their humanity with all the baggage you display.
Put a sock in it, Junior....

Forum List

Back