Who Are The Palestinains?

What was not valid?

Answer the question:

Did the Palestinians declare independence in 1988 ??

The PLO did without consulting the people.

What made the 1988 declaration valid and the 1948 declaration not?

You know the answer to that question so stop asking it.

So you finally admit that the declared independence in 1988.
But with you there is always some bullshit quirk.
Where does it say that they didn't consult the people ? and how is that relevant ?

The PLO did without consulting the people.

What made the 1988 declaration valid and the 1948 declaration not?

How exactly does one "consult the people"?

You address my post first then I will address yours.

I have many times. So has Rocco. You know VERY WELL what the answer is.
I have told you many times that I will not continue having friendly debates with you if you keep playing stupid.

You address my post first then I will address yours.

I have told you many times that I will not continue having friendly debates with you if you keep playing stupid.

You always say that when it is you who cannot answer a question.

Because I answered the question many many many times!
You already know what I'm going to say. Rocco said it earlier.

In 1948, they tried to declare independence on land ALREADY DECLARED INDEPENDENT BY ISRAEL.
Which is something you deny. You simply cannot accept the truth because it will mess up your agenda.

So if they declared independence in 1948 ,and it was valid, why did they need to do it again in 1988 ?

Let us not forget that there was no Israel until 1948. You see, that's when they became "the ISRAELITES". and if you don't believe it just ask Tinmore, Amity & Billy boy.

In 1948, they tried to declare independence on land ALREADY DECLARED INDEPENDENT BY ISRAEL.
Which is something you deny. You simply cannot accept the truth because it will mess up your agenda.
That is not true.

The Palestinian declaration was inside its own valid international borders. Nobody has ever proved otherwise.

So if they declared independence in 1948 ,and it was valid, why did they need to do it again in 1988 ?

Good question. I never could understand that move.

Perhaps it is because the PLO started picking up foreign donors in the 1970s. As these donations increased they moved away from the Palestinian agenda and moved toward the donor's agenda.

That is not true.

The Palestinian declaration was inside its own valid international borders. Nobody has ever proved otherwise.

Perhaps it is because the PLO started picking up foreign donors in the 1970s. As these donations increased they moved away from the Palestinian agenda and moved toward the donor's agenda.

Not true ? Nobody has proved otherwise? You;re a liar Tinmore, and you know it.

Are you trying to say that Israel DID NOT declare independence on that land already BEFORE the Palestinians did ?

Last edited:

That is not true.

Are you trying to say that Israel DID NOT declare independence on that land already BEFORE the Palestinians did ?

Show me where Palestine's declared borders overlapped Israels declared borders.

That is not true.

The creation of 3 new muslim states proved that they had no International borders as these 3 states were inside the borders set. As the treaties show they were interim borders in name only so that the two mandates could create Syria, Iraq and trans Jordan. once they were set in stone the Palestinian borders ceased to exist. so in 1946 the only option the Palestinians had was to become Israeli's and stop all terrorism and violence or move to one of the muslim states. In 1947 another option was opened to them they could declare independence on the land allocated by the partition plan. The 1948 declaration was deemed invalid by the UN and was denied, placing the Palestinians in limbo. This led to them becoming Jordanian and Egyptian citizens of their own free will, a show of their free determination.

Proof enough for you that Palestine as you know it had no international borders, and was never a sovereign nation until 1988

That is not true.

How can we show something that had not existed since 1921 when trans Jordan was formed inside the false Palestinian borders created for that purpose. The only borders Palestine can have are those they negotiate with their neighbours.

That is not true.

The creation of 3 new muslim states proved that they had no International borders as these 3 states were inside the borders set. As the treaties show they were interim borders in name only so that the two mandates could create Syria, Iraq and trans Jordan. once they were set in stone the Palestinian borders ceased to exist. so in 1946 the only option the Palestinians had was to become Israeli's and stop all terrorism and violence or move to one of the muslim states. In 1947 another option was opened to them they could declare independence on the land allocated by the partition plan. The 1948 declaration was deemed invalid by the UN and was denied, placing the Palestinians in limbo. This led to them becoming Jordanian and Egyptian citizens of their own free will, a show of their free determination.

Proof enough for you that Palestine as you know it had no international borders, and was never a sovereign nation until 1988

Can you back that up with a link?

That is not true.

Who said anything about borders???

Look at the fuckin dates. Israel declared independence in May of 1948 while 'Palestine' tried to declare independence in September on 1948 which was four months AFTER Israel declared independence.
Weather you like it or not, weather you recognize it or not or weather the Palestinians like it or not, Israel declared independence on the land allotted to it in the partition plan. There is no arguing that. If you have a link that says otherwise, please show me. If not, then admit you're wrong .

And again, the Palestinians declared independence in 1988. THAT IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE.

You say its a good point ... I am not sure what your point is.

Obviously they needed to declare independence because of the time elapsed and the fact that an entire new regime is in place. When Israel wanted to establish itself, did they say "We don't need to declare independence, we are simply the same state as in 70 AD." ???

You say its a good point ... I am not sure what your point is.

Obviously they needed to declare independence because of the time elapsed and the fact that an entire new regime is in place. When Israel wanted to establish itself, did they say "We don't need to declare independence, we are simply the same state as in 70 AD." ???

Ignoring what you read in this thread, do a little quick research yourself right now, and tell me when was the Palestinian declaration of independence...

Toastman, I don't believe Palestine is independent by any definition, so maybe that has something to do with it. They do not maintain diplomatic relations, they are not handling their own external security, etc.

Toastman, I don't believe Palestine is independent by any definition, so maybe that has something to do with it. They do not maintain diplomatic relations, they are not handling their own external security, etc.

I understand, but please google it or whatever, and let me know the exact date of the Palestinian declaration of independence.

I understand, but please google it or whatever, and let me know the exact date of the Palestinian declaration of independence.

Has there been one?

Has there been one?

Google it and you will see.

Forum List

Back