Who Are The Palestinians " III "

The Palestinians are a beautiful people enduring unimaginable hardships!
Prominent Arab scholar Fouad Ajami: “Palestinians’ terrifying cult of violence”…

71AED204-3EEF-45F5-A227-285B18E7BDA6.jpeg

The Palestinians are a beautiful people enduring unimaginable hardships!
Not so beautiful. Islamic terrorist enclaves are their own worst nightmare.

No hardships they don’t inflict upon themselves. And really, an entire UN funded agency whose sole purpose is to continue the fraud of Arab-Moslem “refugees” is a not so funny joke.

Gee-had denied.

Another Islamic terrorist who will be being doing his gee-had from a prison cell.

The islamic terrorists are so cute when they're grooming their children for an early death.

In Gaza Strip Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony, Children Perform Military-Style Drills, Celebrate the Future Surrender of Israeli Soldiers, Final Liberation of Palestine​

Pestilinians called for terrorist attacks against Israel during the holy holiday of Ramadan at Aqsa Mosque

Not so beautiful. Islamic terrorist enclaves are their own worst nightmare.

No hardships they don’t inflict upon themselves. And really, an entire UN funded agency whose sole purpose is to continue the fraud of Arab-Moslem “refugees” is a not so funny joke.
You and the Israelis really know how to hate other people!

The current flavor of the month among the Israel-haters seems to be this old photo, to which they have seemingly all copied and pasted the caption.

D0F3CF5C-CEBD-45BD-BD06-B4F7B1CCB3E4.png

According to the Library of Congress Online Catalog, the correct caption is “Arab woman in traditional dress, seated with boy and girl (possibly members of the American Colony), looking at comics.” It goes on to pinpoint the location as the Anna Spafford Baby Home.

Which raises a number of points.

Firstly, note how she is referred to simply as an “Arab woman” and not “Palestinian woman.” That is because back then, the vast majority of Arabs here did not identify as “Palestinians”; in fact, the term “Palestinian” was more commonly used to refer to the Jews in the land. True story.

Secondly, we see this is yet another fake caption. As I wrote in my last post exposing such fakery:

What I do know is those who demonize Israel care very little about the truth and authenticity. They stoop to any level in order to achieve their goals. So even if this seems like a minor fabrication, it represents their aversity to the truth.
this comment also applies here.

Incidentally (and hilariously), the photo also appears on the Palestinian Museum(!) websitewith a caption not aligning with that of the haters’:

Fake captions, fake history, fake narrative.

The current flavor of the month among the Israel-haters seems to be this old photo, to which they have seemingly all copied and pasted the caption.

View attachment 790058

According to the Library of Congress Online Catalog, the correct caption is “Arab woman in traditional dress, seated with boy and girl (possibly members of the American Colony), looking at comics.” It goes on to pinpoint the location as the Anna Spafford Baby Home.

Which raises a number of points.

Firstly, note how she is referred to simply as an “Arab woman” and not “Palestinian woman.” That is because back then, the vast majority of Arabs here did not identify as “Palestinians”; in fact, the term “Palestinian” was more commonly used to refer to the Jews in the land. True story.

Secondly, we see this is yet another fake caption. As I wrote in my last post exposing such fakery:

this comment also applies here.

Incidentally (and hilariously), the photo also appears on the Palestinian Museum(!) websitewith a caption not aligning with that of the haters’:

Fake captions, fake history, fake narrative.

The caption is correct either way. They were Palestinian citizens after 1925.

Forum List

Back