Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She violated no laws where she lives and works. She lives in area A. The PA should have handled any violations.

She often travels to Israel where she was in breach of the laws, and her crime is covered by the international arrest warrant. She committed the crimes in Israel so she faced an Israeli court.

DO PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR SUBJECT MATTER AS YOU ARE MAKING A RIGHT FOOL OF YOURSELF
Link?
Link?

Read the one you provided as it is in there, or do you just post what you are told to post ?
Here is the Amnesty International report.

PALESTINIAN PARLIAMENTARIAN SENTENCED: AMNESTY JAPAN

It shows you that Israel is a shit country.

She often travels to Israel where she was in breach of the laws, and her crime is covered by the international arrest warrant. She committed the crimes in Israel so she faced an Israeli court.

DO PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR SUBJECT MATTER AS YOU ARE MAKING A RIGHT FOOL OF YOURSELF
Link?
Link?

Read the one you provided as it is in there, or do you just post what you are told to post ?
Here is the Amnesty International report.

PALESTINIAN PARLIAMENTARIAN SENTENCED: AMNESTY JAPAN

It shows you that Israel is a shit country.

And it clearly says that she admitted to the crimes, and as usual told a pack of lies to cover them up. A.I. did not say what you are trying to peddle, they said THIS IS WHAT SHE CLAIMS and until evidence is brought to bear it is just propaganda. She was convicted and got of lightly compared to what she would have got had she been in the USA, I believe they have a womens death row for criminals like her. No court would sanction her plotting to kidnap people as a political statement, and she should have been given a life sentence in solitary for her crime against humanity.

KEEP TRYING TO SUPPORT ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM AS ONE DAY IT WILL BITE YOUR ASS

Right about now I don't believe anyone gives a flying fokk about the Palestinians.

All eyes are on Dallas, and wacko negroes protesting and rioting and shooting cops everywhere.

So give your Palestinian crap a rest for a couple of weeks while the USA recovers from the worst slaughter of law enforcement since Sept 11 2001.

And then we can get back to Palestinian terrorism afterwards.

Who are the Palestinians?

Abir Kopty

Nothing in English or that is not neo marxist/islamonazi. Is this all you have to play with after seeing all your other links debunked and destroyed because of the LIES and BLOOD LIBELS they contain

Who are the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists?

PA Monument for Murder - PMW Bulletins

PA Monument for Murder

PA and PLO dedicate monument to killer of 15

Abu_Sukkar_invitation.jpg

Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Next week, the Palestinian Authority and the PLO will be dedicating a monument to Abu Sukkar, a terrorist who murdered 15 by filling a refrigerator with explosives and detonating it on Jaffa Street in Jerusalem in 1975.

Wrong gt1085....look if you are going to Post on here at least have some semblance of honesty......if you find these piquant situations too difficult to handle,you do put yourself in the situation of being a Bore.Which you are...YAWN
Thanks but a chimp does`nt now how to study history and go by HEARSAY Kind Like You.
If only that were true GT,as I said Piquantly Boring but keep trying,because You are very Trying..steven
good then it`s not for you and you farytail stories.
So you are thinned skinned too
Taa.

Who are the Pal'istanian Death Cultists?

Another PA monument dedicated to “heroic” murderer - PMW Bulletins

The Palestinian Authority went through with its plans yesterday to establish a monument honoring the terrorist Ahmad Jabarah Abu Sukkar, who planned the detonation of a bomb-laden refrigerator in the center of Jerusalem, murdering 15 people in 1976. A few days ago, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu publicly asked Mahmoud Abbas to cancel the event because of the negative impact terror glorification has on children:

Netanyahu: "Rather than dedicate a statue to a mass-murderer, I ask that you consider honoring a champion of co-existence. This will help educate future generations to love peace over war, compassion over violence.”
[Israeli Prime Minister's YouTube channel, July 15, 2016]

Ok I have just experimented to see how many spam posters I needed to put on the ignore list for this worthless thread to stop coming up. Now I get to see if it worked.

:D

Mariam Barghouti

Israel's "justice" system.

A one sided anti Jewish rant by an islamonazi propagandist. That is all you have these days to support your Jew hatred

Yeah, yeah, islamonazi blah, blah. blah.

That's all you have.

No I have facts and reality supporting my claims, it is you that only has islamonazi propaganda. Where was the unbiased side of het argument showing that the palestinians are illegal immigrants and terrorists ?

Ok I have just experimented to see how many spam posters I needed to put on the ignore list for this worthless thread to stop coming up. Now I get to see if it worked.

:D

You will still see the supporters of Israel posts against the nazi's who deny the rights of the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back