Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am providing you with the source data. You can read the Ottoman data for yourself I'll clip more sections as you asked tomorrow. Even the British census of 1922 showed that only 83,000 Jews were in all of Palestine, that's after after several decades of Zionist migration. This 1922 census is readily available.

Now, to provide more evidence.

This is the total ethnic distribution of in the Balkans.

View attachment 105967

This the ethnic distribution of Rumelia (the Roman lands, mostly Greece).

View attachment 105968

The total distribution of religions of Ottoman Europe

View attachment 105969

The Grand total of Jews in the whole of the empire 1890:
Female Male
View attachment 105970

Out of 194,006 Jews in the 1881-93 census period 190,000 were in Europe. That leaves about 4,000 distributed through the non-European part of the empire. Obviously, census data is not 100% accurate, but you can see why it is impossible for Jerusalem to have had 20+ thousand Jews in the 1880-90s.
Now, to provide more evidence.

This is the total ethnic distribution of in the Balkans.

View attachment 105967

This the ethnic distribution of Rumelia (the Roman lands, mostly Greece).

View attachment 105968

The total distribution of religions of Ottoman Europe

View attachment 105969

The Grand total of Jews in the whole of the empire 1890:
Female Male
View attachment 105970

Out of 194,006 Jews in the 1881-93 census period 190,000 were in Europe. That leaves about 4,000 distributed through the non-European part of the empire. Obviously, census data is not 100% accurate, but you can see why it is impossible for Jerusalem to have had 20+ thousand Jews in the 1880-90s.

Monte what is this again, an answer to my request to take in account the population of Jews in Galilee?

You look everywhere but not where Palestine was:
The Acre, Nablus and Damascus districts where the Jews of Sefad, Tiberias, Acre and Haifa lived. And of course Jerusalem district which I'm still waiting to see unaltered.

C'mon You claim You have access to this book, why all the hard work to cut and link little pcitures while with the Balkan and Roman data You did it the easy way and simply copied all the table fully?

The places you mention are in the Kudus Special Region, which includes Jerusalem. There are no separate tables of the Kudus Special Region, it is a tiny entity not like the Balkans, Rumelia etc.

The north border of the Jerusalem district is the river Auja- today Tel Aviv area. It's also the southern border of Damascus district which includes the Galilee sea, Tiberias and Sefad...then of course the Acre district.

Where do You see Galilee included in the map of Mastariffate Jerusalem?
800px-CUINET%281896%29_LA_SYRIE.jpg

1024px-Ottoman_map_of_the_Mutasarrifate_of_Jerusalem%2C_from_1882-83_%281300_AH%29.jpg

REALLY Montelatici I've provided with more than 10 sources that are referred to in other studies. and gave You the EXACT data. Then You proceeded claiming to have the only credible source, cutting it in bits and pieces...

It really makes one wonder- why all the manipulation and omitting?
I'm not sure the next presentation won't be the work of the same technique,
a Paintbrush or a Photoshop editor.

However I'l try my best to give You the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what You'll come up with :)

I provided the frigging British census which alone debunks all the Zionist bullshit historians. Is that not enough? Do you have an upload location, I'll send you the whole damn Ottoman census data.

I provided the frigging British census which alone debunks all the Zionist bullshit historians. Is that not enough? Do you have an upload location, I'll send you the whole damn Ottoman census data.
Edit:
Did You really? And how does the British census help to figure the population of Jews before the first Zionist immigration?
Funny how recognized professors and PLO advisors turn into "zionist bullshit historians" :eusa_clap::laugh:

How about a link in a private conversation, here on USMB?
Upload it, share a link...do whatever is convenient.
However best place would be here in this thread- the whole Ottoman census.

Last edited:
Most scholars you are referencing did not have access to the source Ottoman census data nor could they understand it. The first accurate translation and compilation of the Ottoman censuses was performed in 1985, what I am providing information from. Plus, something published by Hebrew University must be taken with a grain of salt.

As promised, here are the top level categories. As you can discern the categories of the source material are far different from the ones of the "scholars" who did not know how to read the source census material. That alone should tell how reliable that information is.

View attachment 105964

Monte this:
upload_2017-1-10_11-4-23-png.105964

is clearly not from these 2 pages:
upload_2017-1-9_9-20-2-png.105796

All I asked You was to show the FULL table, including the headlines on BOTH pages and the exact years. But if we look at the two page that You've attached (above), it's clear that the left and the right pages and lines do not correspond with the lines on the left and right pages below.

Where are the headline and years I've asked You initially?

The lines don't match because it is manually scanned document and the table extends over two pages of a book that with difficulty . However I will try to do better tomorrow. However, the consolidated tables prove the point anyway.

BULLSHIT I did manual scanning 20 years ago with a hand held device, followed the instructions and had a good copy all in line

REALLY Montelatici I've provided with more than 10 sources that are referred to in other studies. and gave You the EXACT data. Then You proceeded claiming to have the only credible source, cutting it in bits and pieces...

It really makes one wonder- why all the manipulation and omitting?
I'm not sure the next presentation won't be the work of the same technique,
a Paintbrush or a Photoshop editor.

However I'l try my best to give You the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what You'll come up with :)

You will soon realise that monte is the only world authority on every subject, and if he says the author of a work is not telling the truth then his word stands

So now islamonazi scholars are Zionist bullshit historians, COS YOU SAY SO

There are no free links, you have to pay for it. It is many MBs of data. It could not be uploaded to the thread. I already sent a link, here is another link from Cambridge. Give it your best shot.

Ottoman Population Records and the Census of 1881/82–1893 | International Journal of Middle East Studies | Cambridge Core

I guess that's Your problem then.:itsok:

Montelatici, for one claiming to be a professor You really dazzle me when reviewing the way You present the data here, all along the conversation.

I've presented You more than enough examples from expert scientists, historians, and govt officials all cross referred by other scholars . I even included a PLO advisor! And all of them are talking about THOUSANDS of PALESTINIAN JEWS.

ALL my sources are open for everyone to check:

post #3570 - Population of Jerusalem as reported by Cesar Famin, a French diplomat in 1853 (p.49)

post #3571 - Jerusalem And It's Environs -
The population of Jerusalem 1806-1945

post #3579

post #3580 - Dr. Mutaz M. Qafisheh (PLO advisor)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no reason to pay when there's enough open data.
If Your statement was true You could've prove it from a number of other available sources.

Who are the Palestinians?

There was one statement I could partially agree with:

3:14-3:17:
"We're all happy. There might be Jews and Muslims who are happy because the saints are from our land"

The rest...usual slogans and logical inconsistencies.
How come there's all this occupation but the Muslim population more than doubled while the Christians in Gaza and PA are vanishing?

You know what they say about Saturday and Sunday...there's already not a singe Jewish soul in Gaza.

How many Palestinian Christians live in Israel?

Who are the Palestinians?

There was one statement I could partially agree with:

3:14-3:17:
"We're all happy. There might be Jews and Muslims who are happy because the saints are from our land"

The rest...usual slogans and logical inconsistencies.
How come there's all this occupation but the Muslim population more than doubled while the Christians in Gaza and PA are vanishing?

You know what they say about Saturday and Sunday...there's already not a singe Jewish soul in Gaza.

How many Palestinian Christians live in Israel?

How many Palestinian Christians in Israel have the same land they had before 1948?

Why is the Christian population in Israel controlled Jerusalem declining more than in the Palestinian controlled Bethlehem? (Don't forget that a refugee camp was incorporated into Bethlehem reducing the percentage of Christians without reducing their numbers.)

The Christian population is centered around the Jerusalem, Bethlehem area. We constantly hear of settlement expansion in that area but it is never reported how many Christians are evicted to make that expansion possible.

There are several reasons why Christians are more likely to emigrate than Muslims but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Last edited:
The Christians of Palestine and the ones in the Diaspora are the descendants of the original Christians. Many of their ancestors converted to Islam, but unlike the Jews they are the native people of Palestine. The Zionist Jews were from Europe and European invaders.

If you are a Christian, your support of the Israeli Jews is helping the Jews to oppress Christians. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back