Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

OH! Tell me it ain't so... Our Friend PF Tinmore just told me there is "no dispute."

1. Hamas Fires 200 Rockets at Israel in Just 24 Hours - idf.il
    https://www.idf.il/en/articles/hamas/hamas-fires-200-rockets-at-israel-in-just-24-hours
    On Saturday, July 14, Hamas fired approximately 200 rockets and mortar shells at Israel from the Gaza Strip. Here are the events that took place this past weekend, from Hamas’ attacks to the IDF’s response. Friday, July 13. Throughout the day, thousands of Palestinians violently rioted in …

2. Flareup in Gaza: Hamas and Islamic jihad fire 200 rockets ...
    Flareup in Gaza: Hamas and Islamic jihad fire 200 rockets towards Israelhamas-and-islamic-jihad-fire-200...
    May 04, 2019 · Renewed fighting has escalated in Gaza: “approximately 200 rockets have been fired by Gaza militants towards Israel over the course of a few hours…In response, the IDF says it has carried out airstrikes on more than 30 militant targets in Gaza, including rocket launcher sites and other military compounds used by Hamas and Islamic Jihad.”
    • Author: Christine Douglass-Williams
Everyone in the international community knows that it is against Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL): in Article 51(2) of Additional Protocol I prohibits “acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population.”

(COMMENT)

This is just an example of the pledge by the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) of the disputed territories.

• There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.

• Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.​

There is no reasonable expectation that the HoAP will pursue:

◈ The principle that States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,

◈ The principle that States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered,​

1. Palestinian scholars issue a fatwa against "normalization ...
    246mag.com/palestinian-scholars-issue-a-fatwa-against-normalization
    On Sunday, the Association of Palestinian Scholars issued a fatwa – a Muslim religious legal ruling – entitled “The ruling of Islam concerning normalization with the Zionist enemy occupying the land of Palestine.” Not surprisingly, they come out against it.

2. Palestinian Scholars Issue a Fatwa against Normalising ...
    ijtihadnet.com/palestinian-scholars-issue-a-fatwa-against-normalising-relation-with-israel
    Palestinian Scholars Issue a Fatwa against Normalising Relation with Israel March 4, 2019 Fiqh & Life , Governing & Policy Normalising relations with Israel is a threat to the beliefs of all Muslims, the Palestinian International Association of Muslim Scholars said yesterday.

3. Palestinians: No Peace or Reconciliation with the 'Infidels'
    Palestinians: No Peace or Reconciliation with the 'Infidels'palestinians-peace-infidels
    Mar 04, 2019 · The Gaza-based group, called Palestinian Scholars' Association, said in its fatwa that according to the rulings of Islam, "normalization with the Zionist enemy, and accepting it …

4. Palestinians: No Peace or Reconciliation with the ...
    https://www.ruthfullyyours.com/2019/03/04/palestinians-no-peace-or-reconciliation-with...
    The Gaza-based group, called Palestinian ScholarsAssociation, said in its fatwa that according to the rulings of Islam, “normalization with the Zionist enemy, and accepting it in the region, is one of the most dangerous penetrations of the Muslim community and a threat to its security, as well as a corruption of its doctrine and a loss of ...
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I answer the question, and you immediately comeback with:

Where do you get this shit?
Link?

Notice, you say you want a link.. So I give you a link that supports my position.

THEN you comback with a vulgar and ad hominem assessment:

Israel shovels shit and you eat it with a spoon.

You believe that Palestinian self defense and liberation is terrorism just like Israel told you to believe.

When are you going to start thinking for yourself?
(COMMENT)
The Arab Palestinians are not engaged in a war of liberation. The Israelis did not occupy the disputed territories from the Arab Palestinians. The territories were at the time of the conflict, under the control of the Jordanians and the Egyptians.
I think for myself in every single response I make. I am not a mouthpiece for the Israeli's - I just call it as I see it. But I will, in my own defense, say that I consider your rebuttal chain (as demonstrated above) so feeble and so divorced of any respectable commentary → as to warrant your position totally unresponsive.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link?

Notice, you say you want a link.. So I give you a link that supports my position.

You believe that Palestinian self defense and liberation is terrorism just like Israel told you to believe.

(COMMENT)
The Arab Palestinians are not engaged in a war of liberation. The Israelis did not occupy the disputed territories from the Arab Palestinians. The territories were at the time of the conflict, under the control of the Jordanians and the Egyptians.
I think for myself in every single response I make. I am not a mouthpiece for the Israeli's - I just call it as I see it. But I will, in my own defense, say that I consider your rebuttal chain (as demonstrated above) so feeble and so divorced of any respectable commentary → as to warrant your position totally unresponsive.

Most Respectfully,
R
Before the 1948 war it was Palestinian territory. After the war Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian territory. After the 1967 war Israel occupied Palestinian territory. It has always been Palestinian territory.

So, where is the dispute?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Before the 1948 war it was Palestinian territory. After the war Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian territory. After the 1967 war Israel occupied Palestinian territory. It has always been Palestinian territory.

The dispute is in which people or peoples should have self-determination including sovereignty in that territory.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, this is 100% wrong.

By order of the Allied Powers, the territory was placed under the administration of the assigned Allied Power. In the case of the territory in Area B of the Sikes-Picot, that assigned Allied Power was under British control and held the authority under Article16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.

Pursuant to the Order in Council, the order was cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922." The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine. AND that is how it was formally named.

The limits to the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, were afixed within such boundaries as may be fixed by the Allied Powers.

It was called Palestine but was not a self-governing territory by the inhabitants. For ≈ 8 Centuries, within the Levant of the Ottoman Empire, what we call Israel and the territories under dispute were known as the Sanjak Akko, Sanjak Nablus, and the Mustasarriflik of Jerusalem. Not as "Palestine," as the Arab Palestinians of today would have you believe.

Before the 1948 war, it was Palestinian territory. After the war Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian territory. After the 1967 war Israel occupied Palestinian territory. It has always been Palestinian territory.

(COMMENT)

Your commentary is incorrect in that after the 1967 War, the West Bank and Jerusalem were still sovereign Jordanian Territory. That did not change until the end of July 1988 when it was abandoned by the Jordanians officially. Between 1967 and 1988 it was Jordanian Territory occupied by the Israelis. It was not Palestinian Territory Occupied by the Israelis. At the end of July 1988, when Jordan cut all ties with the West Bank and Jerusalem, there was no Arab Palestinian self-governing institution to accept custody. The Arab Palestinians refused to participate in the establishment of self-governing institutions in early 1948.

The status of the Territories remained relatively stable until the Oslo Accords.

Again, it had not always been "Palestinian Territory." This is misinformation.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

By order of the Allied Powers, the territory was placed under the administration of the assigned Allied Power. In the case of the territory in Area B of the Sikes-Picot, that assigned Allied Power was under British control and held the authority under Article16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.

Pursuant to the Order in Council, the order was cited as "The Palestine Order in Council, 1922." The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine. AND that is how it was formally named.

The limits to the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, were afixed within such boundaries as may be fixed by the Allied Powers.

It was called Palestine but was not a self-governing territory by the inhabitants. For ≈ 8 Centuries, within the Levant of the Ottoman Empire, what we call Israel and the territories under dispute were known as the Sanjak Akko, Sanjak Nablus, and the Mustasarriflik of Jerusalem. Not as "Palestine," as the Arab Palestinians of today would have you believe.

Before the 1948 war, it was Palestinian territory. After the war Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian territory. After the 1967 war Israel occupied Palestinian territory. It has always been Palestinian territory.

(COMMENT)

Your commentary is incorrect in that after the 1967 War, the West Bank and Jerusalem were still sovereign Jordanian Territory. That did not change until the end of July 1988 when it was abandoned by the Jordanians officially. Between 1967 and 1988 it was Jordanian Territory occupied by the Israelis. It was not Palestinian Territory Occupied by the Israelis. At the end of July 1988, when Jordan cut all ties with the West Bank and Jerusalem, there was no Arab Palestinian self-governing institution to accept custody. The Arab Palestinians refused to participate in the establishment of self-governing institutions in early 1948.

The status of the Territories remained relatively stable until the Oslo Accords.

Most Respectfully,
R
By order of the Allied Powers, the territory was placed under the administration of the assigned Allied Power.
Administration!

It was still Palestinian territory. The allied powers never acquired sovereignty over that territory.

Jordan attempted to annex the West Bank but it was illegal to do so. It remained occupied Palestinian territory. It is still called Occupied Palestinian Territory.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
By order of the Allied Powers, the territory was placed under the administration of the assigned Allied Power.
Administration!

It was still Palestinian territory. The allied powers never acquired sovereignty over that territory.

Jordan attempted to annex the West Bank but it was illegal to do so. It remained occupied Palestinian territory. It is still called Occupied Palestinian Territory.
It was never "Pal'istanian" territory.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Administration!

Link? :link:

Of course not. Start dancing.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Administration!

Indeed, link to what didn't exist?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Administration!

Link to what didn't exist?
You said it, you prove it.

Of course you wont. You are just shoveling shit.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Administration!

Indeed, you want me to prove something never existed?

Indeed, I disproved it. Prove I didn't.

Indeed, the "angry Islamist" thing is so cute.

Administration!

Why do you flap your jaw if you can't prove what you say?

Indeed, I have no indication that the Islamist settler colonial project (what you call the Pal'istanian squatters), ever held any sovereignty over any lands or had a functioning government.

Indeed, why do you think your impersonation of an angry Islamist is anything but comical?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, you ask for a "link."

(COMMENT)

The Authority:
Section I said:
ARTICLE 16.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.

You keep harping on the status of "ADMINISTRATION." Well! No matter what meaning you assign to that status, it was a status agreed upon by the Allied Powers in 1920 (San Remo Convention), while it was under the Administration of the Allies as "Enemy Territory." The Allies could have divided the "Enemy Territory" and redistributed in any way that the Allied Powers chose. They could have even grasped it as their own sovereign territory. Instead, the Mandatory, selected and approved by the Allied Powers, did assign sovereignty:

EXCERPT Article 1 UK-Jordan Treaty 1946.png

In the - The Mandatory bestowed independence on Jordan and elevated the status of the Emir to King and sovern over Trans-Jordan (known today as: The Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan). All the Middle East Mandates were eventually granted independence and sovereignty.

You are misinterpreting the nature of the Administration. Great Britain (not the Arab Palestinians) was the Government of Palestine up and until 1948.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, you are one to talk.

(COMMENT)

You cannot prove a damn thing pertaining to the Arab Palestinian and the extended governance over any of the territory.

And don't mention the All Palestine Government (APG); a puppet regime created by the Egyptians and dissolved by the Egyptians. The APG did NOT actually represent any self-governing institution.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, you ask for a "link."

(COMMENT)

The Authority:
Section I said:
ARTICLE 16.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.

You keep harping on the status of "ADMINISTRATION." Well! No matter what meaning you assign to that status, it was a status agreed upon by the Allied Powers in 1920 (San Remo Convention), while it was under the Administration of the Allies as "Enemy Territory." The Allies could have divided the "Enemy Territory" and redistributed in any way that the Allied Powers chose. They could have even grasped it as their own sovereign territory. Instead, the Mandatory, selected and approved by the Allied Powers, did assign sovereignty:

In the - The Mandatory bestowed independence on Jordan and elevated the status of the Emir to King and sovern over Trans-Jordan (known today as: The Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan). All the Middle East Mandates were eventually granted independence and sovereignty.

You are misinterpreting the nature of the Administration. Great Britain (not the Arab Palestinians) was the Government of Palestine up and until 1948.

Most Respectfully,
R
So where is the treaty between the Mandate and Israel granting independence?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, you are one to talk.

(COMMENT)

You cannot prove a damn thing pertaining to the Arab Palestinian and the extended governance over any of the territory.

And don't mention the All Palestine Government (APG); a puppet regime created by the Egyptians and dissolved by the Egyptians. The APG did NOT actually represent any self-governing institution.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rights belong to the people not governments or states.
And don't mention the All Palestine Government (APG)
Not to mention that Israel was declared by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. The Jewish Agency was a creature of the Mandate and served at the Mandate's pleasure. The Jewish agency was an advisory body that had no governing power. It had no legitimacy at the end of the Mandate.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH, you are one to talk.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rights belong to the people not governments or states.
And don't mention the All Palestine Government (APG)
Not to mention that Israel was declared by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. The Jewish Agency was a creature of the Mandate and served at the Mandate's pleasure. The Jewish agency was an advisory body that had no governing power. It had no legitimacy at the end of the Mandate.
Indeed, not to mention your shrill screeching has nothing to do with the declaration of Israeli independence in1948.

Indeed, a decade of your shrill screeching has resulted in, you know, a decade of your shrill screeching. Try a soothing throat lozenge.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The UN Recommendation establish the Steps Preparatory to Independence.

So where is the treaty between the Mandate and Israel granting independence?
(COMMENT)

It is not in the Treaty. At the time of the treaty, no one knew the outcome. Thus the "right of self-determination" was the authority and vehicle was the Declaration of Independence by the Provisional Government.

What is asounding is that you cannot see with your own eyes, or recognized that a state was formed and does exist. It does not really matter the mechanism by which it came about. You cannot change the past and no one is actually going to allow you to roll back the clock and permit an unstable people like the Arab Palestinians to destroy the most successful country in the Middle East - North Africa and the Gulf Regions.

You and the Arab Palestinians are so worried about the past. When you should be looking forward and trying to build a nation. Why, because sooner or later, the gravy train is going to run-out and the donor nations will dry up.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, here again, you are twisting the facts to suit an anti-Israeli agenda.

(COMMENT)

First off: The State of Israel was proclaimed by the "NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR JEWISH STATE consisting of members of elected representative of Jewish Bodies Palestine." It was NOT proclaimed or created by the Jewish Agency.

Secondly: The "Jewish Agency" was NOT a creation of the Jews, but a requirement by the Allied Powers as outlined in Article 4 of the Mandate. The Allied Powers directed that a "Jewish agency shall be recognized as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine." Furthermore, the Allied Powers mandated The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognized as such agency. "The World Zionist Organization, created in 1929 by Chaim Weizmann, with headquarters in Jerusalem." (Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica)

I cannot defend the Jewish Agency (I'm not their representative - I'm not even Jewish) but I can read its history and tell that you are off the rails in your implication here. I see this as just another example of how the Arab Palestinian disseminates such information "which is deliberately intended to deceive" the reader. In each little bit of propaganda has just enough valid information to sound true to the reader that is uninformed and mistakenly takes you at your word. This is a big difference between you and me --- and our respective reputations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back