Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how you try to slice it, Israel is a foreign entity in Palestine.

Don’t be ridiculous. The Jewish people have been the indigenous peoples of Israel, Judea and Samaria for 4000 years.

Wow. Seriously, Tinmore?!

You mark this as ‘funny’? So, you are denying the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory?
The Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedent for an exclusive Jewish state.

I said nothing about the Jewish people being the first, or the only people there. Nor did I say anything about an exclusive Jewish State.

What I specifically asked you about is whether you deny the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory. Do you?
Of course not. I never have.

No, you just mark comments about the history of the Jewish people as "funny". Stop it.

Don’t be ridiculous. The Jewish people have been the indigenous peoples of Israel, Judea and Samaria for 4000 years.

You mark this as ‘funny’? So, you are denying the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory?
The Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

I said nothing about the Jewish people being the first, or the only people there. Nor did I say anything about an exclusive Jewish State.

What I specifically asked you about is whether you deny the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory. Do you?

No, you just mark comments about the history of the Jewish people as "funny". Stop it.
Because you always use the unsubstantiated talking point that the current Jews are related to the ancient Jews.

Because you always use the unsubstantiated talking point that the current Jews are related to the ancient Jews.

Yep. Scratch anyone opposed to Israel and you will find an antisemite underneath. And inevitably they will have formulated some ridiculous and feeble mental construct to justify their unreasonable hatred.

You have picked the “not-real-Jews” brand of antisemitism. It’s handy when you can see the obvious truth of the Jewish history in the territory but still need to find a way to deny Jewish claims to the land.

The “not-real-Jews” is particularly useful when you want to claim you are not antisemitic. Because how can you be against Jews or hate Jews when they don’t even exist anymore?

Of course........little Tinmore cannot show ONE evidence, much less half of one, that shows that the Jews today are nooooooot.......descended from the ancient Jews.

But it is so much fun to watch this little guy squirm and use moronic words like "talking points".

Tooooooooooooo Fuuuuuunnnnnyyyyy !!!!!

RE: Who Are The Palestinians?
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

I don't suppose you remember, but there was (at one time) an active group member and I think her name was "Sheri" (or something like that). She was very pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian. This is before Operation Protective Edge; maybe earlier.

(COMMENT)

I remember that, back then, when we had discussions with Boston1, theliq, TheOldSchool, Penelope, Kondor3, Toastman, and Pheonail (to name a few) there was very little talk of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps - Quds Force (IRGC-QF) (a designated terrorist activity), the pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) vehemently argued my point that the fissures the various HoAP elements were turning traitor against the Arab Palestinian general population by accepting help and favor from the IRGC-QF (a Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) strategy). There was one of the discussion group (I think her name was "SHERI" or something like that) that rigorously argued that it just could not be. I think I see a new emphasis on the part of the HoAP to cooperate even more today in order to receive even greater support from the Iranians.

Sometimes I wonder where the old group went!

Most Respectfully,
R

Yep. Scratch anyone opposed to Israel and you will find an antisemite underneath. And inevitably they will have formulated some ridiculous and feeble mental construct to justify their unreasonable hatred.

You have picked the “not-real-Jews” brand of antisemitism. It’s handy when you can see the obvious truth of the Jewish history in the territory but still need to find a way to deny Jewish claims to the land.

The “not-real-Jews” is particularly useful when you want to claim you are not antisemitic. Because how can you be against Jews or hate Jews when they don’t even exist anymore?
The “not-real-Jews”
I didn't say that.

I am Christian, but I never claimed to be indigenous to the Holy Land.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

I don't suppose you remember, but there was (at one time) an active group member and I think her name was "Sheri" (or something like that). She was very pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian. This is before Operation Protective Edge; maybe earlier.

(COMMENT)

I remember that, back then, when we had discussions with Boston1, theliq, TheOldSchool, Penelope, Kondor3, Toastman, and Pheonail (to name a few) there was very little talk of Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps - Quds Force (IRGC-QF) (a designated terrorist activity), the pro-Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) vehemently argued my point that the fissures the various HoAP elements were turning traitor against the Arab Palestinian general population by accepting help and favor from the IRGC-QF (a Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) strategy). There was one of the discussion group (I think her name was "SHERI" or something like that) that rigorously argued that it just could not be. I think I see a new emphasis on the part of the HoAP to cooperate even more today in order to receive even greater support from the Iranians.

Sometimes I wonder where the old group went!

Most Respectfully,
R

When you brought Sherri into the discussion I started getting facial ticks. I certainly do recall her posts as being rather... how shall we say.... polarizing?

I had lost track of the list of posters you mentioned. I haven’t seen those names in quite some time and that’s too bad as they added to a lively conversation.

I certainly agree about the ties being formed by Hamas and Islamic Jihad with the Iranians. I have to believe that financing from the Iranians is the reason that Hamas and IJ are making those connections. What strange bedfellows. I think the danger for both Hamas and IJ is that they are being viewed by the Sunni Arab world as treasonous as they align with Iran. I suspect the Saudi’s, especially, are going to hold a grudge against Hamas and IJ for aligning with the Shia who they view as heretics.

It’s a bit of tribal warfare extended to a regional perspective.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Qatar was scheduled to deliver more “cash by the pound” to Gaza. Last time, the Qatari cash came in packed suitcases.

Qatar delivers more cash to Gaza as part of truce understandings

The cash is scheduled to be distributed by the Gaza post office. That seems fair.
Is Qatari money to Gaza falling into Hamas operatives' hands? | Israel Behind the News
(COMMENT)

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain on Friday issued a list of 59 individuals and 12 entities they say are linked to Qatar over terrorism. •

When I first saw this (a couple of years ago) I had to chuckle. No Palestinians listed. This again is the ostrich effect.

Most respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Qatar was scheduled to deliver more “cash by the pound” to Gaza. Last time, the Qatari cash came in packed suitcases.

The cash is scheduled to be distributed by the Gaza post office. That seems fair.
Is Qatari money to Gaza falling into Hamas operatives' hands? | Israel Behind the News
(COMMENT)

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain on Friday issued a list of 59 individuals and 12 entities they say are linked to Qatar over terrorism. •

When I first saw this (a couple of years ago) I had to chuckle. No Palestinians listed. This again is the ostrich effect.

Most respectfully,
R
Everybody has their own phony list of terrorists.

The “not-real-Jews”
I didn't say that.

Sure you did. You just doubled down on the “not-real-Jews”.

You are literally, actually insisting that there are two different categories of Jews: the ‘real’ ones who have a history in the territory in question and the other ones

The “not-real-Jews”
I didn't say that.

You are literally, actually insisting that there are two different categories of Jews: the ‘real’ ones who have a history in the territory in question and the other ones
I didn't say that.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most respectfully,
R
Everybody has their own phony list of terrorists.

What is phony about the US list of designated terrorist organizations?

I think you’re suffering from hurt feelings because the list, overwhelmingly, is represented by Islamic groups.

With a couple of hundred pounds of Qatari welfare money and an audience before his Shia mullahs, the Hamas mouthpiece is doing his best impression of a swaggering teenager.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/07/21/hamas-rockets-can-reach-anywhere-in-israel/

Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh threatened over the weekend that the group's rockets have the ability to "strike anywhere in Israel."

In a video conference with Turkish journalists, Haniyeh boasted that "our missiles cover all of Israel, and the leadership of the Zionist entity knows that aggression on its part will be met with a harsh response from us."

For all the bluster, the Islamic terrorists know that another major attack aimed at Israeli cities could prompt a really devastating response aimed at the Islamic Entity.

Gee-had denied for Abu.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...li-joined-hamas-plotted-blow-up-hotel-israel/

It has been cleared for publication that in June of 2019, Adel Abu al-Dayeb, a resident of the Arab Bedouin village of Rahat, was detained for questioning in connection with joining the Hamas terrorist organization reports 0404. The investigation was a joint effort between the Shabak (Israeli Security Services) and the Israeli Police,

According to the report, Abu al-Dayeb was inspired to join the terrorist organization after exposure to their propaganda on the internet. The investigation also revealed that the suspect tried to make a bomb that was to be detonated in a hotel in Israel. He was familiar with the hotel as he worked closely as a gardener.

The “not-real-Jews”
I didn't say that.

I didn't say that.

Oh, give me a break. Ya did.

Because you always use the unsubstantiated talking point that the current Jews are related to the ancient Jews

You are literally creating two categories of Jews: those who have a history in the territory in question, and a whole other set of "unrelated" Jews.

You used that term. You are claiming that the Jews of history are UNRELATED to the "current" Jews.

Jeez. Just own your own damn words.

Yousef Alhelou writes for Arab Weekly.

He is evidently a Fatah loyalist, but even so, a Palestinian Arab publicly accusing Hamas of ruining Gaza in English is a little rare:

Many crises that took place recently led Palestinians to question why Hamas has stayed in power but is unable to lift the siege and provide a decent life for the nearly 2 million residents of the tiny costal enclave.

Those who want to work in the governmental sector in Gaza must be a Hamas loyalist or at least supporter. This also applies to international aid assistance from countries such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Turkey and NGOs.

The priority to receive food aid depends on how well a person is connected to the Islamic movement. Housing projects for those whose homes were destroyed in wars with Israel are also prioritised by level of loyalty to Hamas.

If a person has no connection to Hamas, they must be very patient and fight for rights.

No accountability is carried out. Many young people committed suicide because of poverty and debts. The number of beggars — mainly children — in the streets has reportedly tripled.

Mass migration is taking place from Gaza to settle in Europe, especially among unemployed youth and graduates. Even some of those who are rich and who have a stable life have left looking for a better future and to enjoy their basic rights.

Activists and journalists have left because they were unable to express themselves or report without intimidation.

Leaving Gaza is not easy. The Egypt-controlled Rafah crossing is the main gateway for the Gazans to the outside world. They must exert effort to make sure their name is on the departures list. Connections and sometimes bribes are a must to make it out of the “big prison.”

(full article online)

British Palestinian journalist says Hamas takes international aid for its own members ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back