Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After PMW documented the Palestinian summer camp named after terrorist Mughrabi, Jason Greenblatt, Special Advisor to the US President and Ofir Gendelman, Israel's Prime Minister's spokesperson for the Arab media, tweeted PMW's story and condemned the naming of the camp after the mass murderer. In response, Fatah's Shabiba is now defending the camp's name, calling murder of Israelis including children "legitimate human struggle":

"Martyr Dalal Mughrabi is a symbol of legitimate human struggleagainst injustice, oppression, and the occupation that has committed crimes against the Palestinian people throughout its 71 years. The use of Dalal's name in the summer camps of [Fatah's] Shabiba Student(sic., High School) Movement is nothing but commemoration of a situation of struggle, which has been waged by our Palestinian people that was uprooted from its land and homeland as a result of the crimes, oppression, and massacres that the Zionist gangs committed against it. Therefore, Dalal Mughrabi's [actions] are a natural human expression that all human laws guarantee for the oppressed peoples that are struggling to be redeemed from injustice and occupation."
[Official Fatah Facebook page, July 16, 2019]

In addition to rejecting the criticism, the Fatah youth movement announced it has no intention of changing its policies of glorying terror but will "continue on this national path."

The PA pays salaries to terrorist murderers using the same reasoning. They claim that murdering Israeli civilians is legitimate under international law.

In recent days, PMW has exposed several Palestinian summer camps named after terrorist murderers.

(full article online)

Fatah: Murdering children is "legitimate human struggle" - when killer is Palestinian and victims are Israelis - PMW Bulletins

D_waWpXX4AEqVqj.jpg

Soooo, let’s get a little perspective on the Islamic Terrorist tunnels built with international welfare dollars.

As Hamas Loses Tunnels Option, Terror Faction Takes To Air and Sea By YAAKOV LAPPIN - Yonkers Tribune.

Since the end of the 2014 conflict, enough cement has entered Gaza to build 16 Burj Khalifa skyscrapers in Dubai—the tallest building in the world. That cement has largely gone underground, feeding Hamas’s war machine.

My suspicion is that the IDF has a pretty thorough mapping of the islamo-mole tunnels within Gaza’istan and if need be, the IAF could convert these tunnels into Islamic terrorist self-dug graves with standard munitions.

Those angry folks in the West Bank franchise of the UNRWA welfare fraud launched themselves into another tirade aimed at The Great Satan™️

I think they’re a bit angry with us because we stopped supporting their Islamic terrorist welfare entitlement.

PA: The US is "racist" and helps Israel "Judaize" Jerusalem

PA: The US is "racist" and helps Israel "Judaize" Jerusalem - PMW Bulletins

• Abbas: Israel opened the Pilgrimage Road archaeological site to erase Jerusalem's Arab characteristics
  • PA rages against US ambassador and envoy for participating in opening ceremony
  • PA: US officials' participation in opening is
- "Piracy and a blatant attack against international law"
- "A scandalous crime"
- "An attack" and "a threat to the Al-Aqsa Mosque"
- "American aggression"
- "A colonialist act"
- "Forging history"

Friedman_dig_cartoon.jpg

• Abbas' advisor: US Ambassador Friedman is "behaving like an extremist settler who is controlled by racist ideas against all people"
  • Columnist for official PA daily: US Ambassador Friedman
- "Is an American colonialist"
- "Looks extremely happy, like criminals enjoying their crimes and the sight of their victims suffering"

• Columnist calls to sue US officials who participated in Pilgrimage Road opening in 3 different courts

Those angry folks in the West Bank franchise of the UNRWA welfare fraud launched themselves into another tirade aimed at The Great Satan™️

I think they’re a bit angry with us because we stopped supporting their Islamic terrorist welfare entitlement.

PA: The US is "racist" and helps Israel "Judaize" Jerusalem

PA: The US is "racist" and helps Israel "Judaize" Jerusalem - PMW Bulletins

• Abbas: Israel opened the Pilgrimage Road archaeological site to erase Jerusalem's Arab characteristics
  • PA rages against US ambassador and envoy for participating in opening ceremony
  • PA: US officials' participation in opening is
- "Piracy and a blatant attack against international law"
- "A scandalous crime"
- "An attack" and "a threat to the Al-Aqsa Mosque"
- "American aggression"
- "A colonialist act"
- "Forging history"

Friedman_dig_cartoon.jpg

• Abbas' advisor: US Ambassador Friedman is "behaving like an extremist settler who is controlled by racist ideas against all people"
  • Columnist for official PA daily: US Ambassador Friedman
- "Is an American colonialist"
- "Looks extremely happy, like criminals enjoying their crimes and the sight of their victims suffering"

• Columnist calls to sue US officials who participated in Pilgrimage Road opening in 3 different courts

Wow. You really have to park your brain at the far end of the parking lot to buy into any of this crap.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, here again, you are twisting the facts to suit an anti-Israeli agenda.

Not to mention that Israel was declared by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. The Jewish Agency was a creature of the Mandate and served at the Mandate's pleasure. The Jewish agency was an advisory body that had no governing power. It had no legitimacy at the end of the Mandate.
(COMMENT)

First off: The State of Israel was proclaimed by the "NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR JEWISH STATE consisting of members of elected representative of Jewish Bodies Palestine." It was NOT proclaimed or created by the Jewish Agency.

Secondly: The "Jewish Agency" was NOT a creation of the Jews, but a requirement by the Allied Powers as outlined in Article 4 of the Mandate. The Allied Powers directed that a "Jewish agency shall be recognized as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine." Furthermore, the Allied Powers mandated The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognized as such agency. "The World Zionist Organization, created in 1929 by Chaim Weizmann, with headquarters in Jerusalem." (Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica)

I cannot defend the Jewish Agency (I'm not their representative - I'm not even Jewish) but I can read its history and tell that you are off the rails in your implication here. I see this as just another example of how the Arab Palestinian disseminates such information "which is deliberately intended to deceive" the reader. In each little bit of propaganda has just enough valid information to sound true to the reader that is uninformed and mistakenly takes you at your word. This is a big difference between you and me --- and our respective reputations.

Most Respectfully,
R
No matter how you try to slice it, Israel is a foreign entity in Palestine.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Humanity started in Modern Humans are believe to have originated in "Africa." Technically, nearly every nation is populated by foreign culture.

(COMMENT)

For the last 2000 years, nearly all cultures are of a foreign extract. Your argument is ridiculous.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Not to mention that Israel was declared by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. The Jewish Agency was a creature of the Mandate and served at the Mandate's pleasure. The Jewish agency was an advisory body that had no governing power. It had no legitimacy at the end of the Mandate.
(COMMENT)

First off: The State of Israel was proclaimed by the "NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR JEWISH STATE consisting of members of elected representative of Jewish Bodies Palestine." It was NOT proclaimed or created by the Jewish Agency.

Secondly: The "Jewish Agency" was NOT a creation of the Jews, but a requirement by the Allied Powers as outlined in Article 4 of the Mandate. The Allied Powers directed that a "Jewish agency shall be recognized as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine." Furthermore, the Allied Powers mandated The Zionist Organisation, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognized as such agency. "The World Zionist Organization, created in 1929 by Chaim Weizmann, with headquarters in Jerusalem." (Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica)

I cannot defend the Jewish Agency (I'm not their representative - I'm not even Jewish) but I can read its history and tell that you are off the rails in your implication here. I see this as just another example of how the Arab Palestinian disseminates such information "which is deliberately intended to deceive" the reader. In each little bit of propaganda has just enough valid information to sound true to the reader that is uninformed and mistakenly takes you at your word. This is a big difference between you and me --- and our respective reputations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Don’t be ridiculous. The Jewish people have been the indigenous peoples of Israel, Judea and Samaria for 4000 years.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Humanity started in Modern Humans are believe to have originated in "Africa." Technically, nearly every nation is populated by foreign culture.

(COMMENT)

For the last 2000 years, nearly all cultures are of a foreign extract. Your argument is ridiculous.

Most Respectfully,
R
No refute?

Cool.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Yawn...,, Tell that to the U. N. Keep posting

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Don’t be ridiculous. The Jewish people have been the indigenous peoples of Israel, Judea and Samaria for 4000 years.

Wow. Seriously, Tinmore?!

You mark this as ‘funny’? So, you are denying the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You mark this as ‘funny’? So, you are denying the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory?
The Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedent for an exclusive Jewish state.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

Israel is not an exclusive Jewish State. As usual, you’re simply barfing propaganda, incorrect and don’t know the facts. Further, there is no requirement for a precedent.

You’re infuriated that in an area of fascist,Islamic totalitarian nations, a western style democracy has surpassed your Islamic paradises in every measurable way relative to the human development index.

And Allah knows best.

The Islamic terrorist riots / border gee-had continue apace with the expected results: nothing gained for the Islamic terrorists.

More Than 6,000 Palestinians Riot on Israel-Gaza Border, as Hamas-Orchestrated Unrest Continues

Palestinian demonstrators riot on the Israel-Gaza Strip border, east of Gaza City, March 30, 2019. Photo: Reuters / Mohammed Salem.

More than 6,000 Palestinians rioted on the Israel-Gaza Strip border on Friday, throwing rocks, firebombs and explosive devices at IDF troops.

The soldiers responded with riot-dispersal means. According to medical officials in Hamas-ruled Gaza, nearly 100 Palestinians were injured.

A classic example of Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude.

Hamas: ‘The spilling of Palestinian blood is a red line’

The Hamas terror group requested the immediate involvement of mediators who will speak with Israel on their behalf “to end the Zionist crimes against our people.”

Hamas spokesperson Fawzi Barhum said that the actions of the IDF during Friday are “another crime that joins a black list [of crimes] against the Palestinian people.”

He placed full reasonability for the 97 Palestinians who were injured on Israel’s doorstep, saying that “the spilling of Palestinian blood is a red line.”

Why, yes. Islamic terrorists riot at the Israeli border, throwing rocks, firebombs and explosive devices and it’s somehow the fault of Israelis that Islamic terrorists suffer injuries.

Islamic-incompetence at its finest usual.

It seems the Sunni Islamic terrorists are going for a visit with their Shia masters. I really would be curious to know if Hamas will be begging for an increase in theie welfare stipend.

I really can’t imagine the Shia Mullocrats agreeing to any welfare pay raise without Hamas agreeing to step up their attacks aimed at Israel.

Delegation of senior Hamas officials arrives in Tehran

Delegation of senior Hamas officials arrives in Tehran

Terror group leader Ismail Haniyeh says mission in Iran for a few days, ‘expecting important results,’ remains mum on its specific goals
Today, 6:37 pm 0

• Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh speaks during a meeting with foreign reporters in Gaza City on June 20, 2019 (Mohammed Abed/AFP)
    Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said Saturday that a delegation of senior officials from the terror group had arrived in Tehran for a visit.

Gee whiz. It seems Hamas must have done major league bending and scraping before the Egyptians in order to bend and scrape before their Shia masters.

Those Egyptians are so, you know, islamophobic, maybe even racist™️

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/07...gypt-prevents-hamas-leader-from-leaving-gaza/

Hamas mouthpiece claims Egypt, Israel working together to undermine terrorist group's Tehran ties. Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh had planned to travel to Iran, Turkey, and Qatar to raise funds for Hamas, Palestinians in coastal enclave.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I said nothing about the Jewish people being the first, or the only people there. Nor did I say anything about an exclusive Jewish State.

What I specifically asked you about is whether you deny the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory. Do you?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I said nothing about the Jewish people being the first, or the only people there. Nor did I say anything about an exclusive Jewish State.

What I specifically asked you about is whether you deny the history of the Jewish people in that specific territory. Do you?
Of course not. I never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back