RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer
~ Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)

God → grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

You are such an Israeli apologist.

You always ignore the root of the conflict.
(COMMENT)

The Israelis certainly don't need someone like me to apologize for them. They have their act together. But I think you need to reassess your position. Because it appears that you are not able to "accept the things YOU cannot change."

No matter how many Brian Greene (Theoretical Physicist) Videos you watch, the timeline does not roll backward. The core issues of today are in the practical ability to distinguish between who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

There is simply no way that a culture of people (Arab Palestinians) can ethically say → "as long as Israel exists Palestinians will have the right to kill Israeli children, as part of its "legitimate" struggle to destroy Israel."

Most Respectfully,
R
The Israelis certainly don't need someone like me to apologize for them. They have their act together.
They think they do but their list of lies are being taken down.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer

(COMMENT)

The Israelis certainly don't need someone like me to apologize for them. They have their act together. But I think you need to reassess your position. Because it appears that you are not able to "accept the things YOU cannot change."

No matter how many Brian Greene (Theoretical Physicist) Videos you watch, the timeline does not roll backward. The core issues of today are in the practical ability to distinguish between who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

There is simply no way that a culture of people (Arab Palestinians) can ethically say → "as long as Israel exists Palestinians will have the right to kill Israeli children, as part of its "legitimate" struggle to destroy Israel."

Most Respectfully,
R
The Israelis certainly don't need someone like me to apologize for them. They have their act together.

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?
Post something you "know" about Israel.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

You were whining about "their list of lies are being taken down".

What lies?

Hamas (Shia wannabes), and the Iranian theocrats are getting along famously. The audience granted to Hamas by the Iranians is turning into something of a predictable hate-fest with both sides proclaiming their Jew-hating proclivities.

It's like these retrograde, angry self-haters spend their every waking moment in sweaty, chest-heaving, hand-wringing agony over the existence of Jews and The Zionist Entity

Hamas Deputy Says His Group 'On Same Path' as Iran

“We are on the same path as the Islamic Republic — the path of battling the Zionist entity and the arrogant ones,” Arouri said during a meeting with Iran’s Strategic Council on Foreign Relations, Kamal Kharazi.

TEL AVIV – Hamas deputy chief Saleh al-Arouri said in Tehran on Sunday that Hamas and Iran are on “the same path” in fighting Israel, Iran’s semi-official Fars news agency reported.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

What lies?
Let's start at the beginning.

A land without people for a people without land.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Serenity Prayer

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

What lies?
Let's start at the beginning.

A land without people for a people without land.

Why are you dancing around your earlier comment?

What lies?

Recently, the Department of Preventive Health in Gaza City launched a campaign to test the swimming pools in public and private chalets to ensure that they comply with health and safety standards.

The head of department Mohammed Al-Ashi said that the campaign is being carried out around about 50 chalets within the city.

He explained that special equipment will be installed for each chalet, which will monitor the water quality, the chlorination system used in the swimming pools, and compliance with the technical safety conditions such as non slip flooring around the swimming pool to prevent slipping and a first aid box available at the chalet.

(full article online)

First world problems in Gaza: Chalet pools not properly chlorinated ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Recently, the Department of Preventive Health in Gaza City launched a campaign to test the swimming pools in public and private chalets to ensure that they comply with health and safety standards.

The head of department Mohammed Al-Ashi said that the campaign is being carried out around about 50 chalets within the city.

He explained that special equipment will be installed for each chalet, which will monitor the water quality, the chlorination system used in the swimming pools, and compliance with the technical safety conditions such as non slip flooring around the swimming pool to prevent slipping and a first aid box available at the chalet.

(full article online)

First world problems in Gaza: Chalet pools not properly chlorinated ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Oh, the humanity!

The besieged coastal enclave™️ doesn’t have basic needs like a pool service?

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

This is not the first story I have seen on such a theme, but they are coming at an ever-increasing rate and frequency.

(COMMENT)

Signs of activity with a "public health and safety theme" are a very good sign; not just for the constituents of the Gaza Strip, but including a general improvement in the protection and cultural development.

For a State Supporter of Terrorist Regime to focus assets on such a theme demonstrates an alternative view of the Gazan population. It is a human factor not normally associated with a population that openly supports the hostile work of HAMAS to intimidate the Israeli citizenry and to compel the Israeli government to do (or to abstain from doing) some act that furthers the Arab Palestinian criminal objectives. Ω

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

(full article online)

I think chlorine is a banned product. (?)

(full article online)

Nice try. But no, its on the permitted list. I checked.

(full article online)

Maybe it's better you don't hurt yourself with that "thinking" thing and just stick with youtube videos.

Last edited:
It has to be a major embarrassment for the Sunni Arabs to see their fellow Sunni islamists bending and scraping before the hated Shia heretics.

The odd slogan "axis of resistance" is, of course, a misnomer. Anyone who knows their koranolgy understands that the inventor of islamism despised Jews (and Christians), from whom he stole ruthlessly in the formulation of his politico-religious ideology. Hamas and Shia Iran are nothing of any axis of resistance but rather pious Moslems who know their korans and sunny and are following the inventor of islamism as the model for all Moslems.

Hamas pursues 'axis of resistance' alliance during Tehran visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back