🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

No....conservatives want rapists in jail for life......democrats want them out on the street voting for democrats......

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

Rapists have no rights, period, other than to spend their lives in a tiny cell.

I agree...rapists need to be arrested and put in jail for life.....unless they committed murder during the rape, then they need to be executed.

The baby...is innocent of any crime....so needs to be protected....

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

No, you have it wrong Moon Bat. We side with the life of the child. You wouldn't understand.

You filthy Moon Bats side with the murderers of innocent children. You should be ashamed but you are not moral enough to know the shame of infanticide.

The reference to “rape” is blatantly dishonest, rather obviously thrown in in order to generate emotional sympathy for what is otherwise an irrational, murderous positions.

From the first paragraph of the article…

A pregnant woman's husband will have the power to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape, under a new law introduced in the US state of Arkansas.

There is no honest point to be made by throwing in the reference to “spousal rape”, and then revisiting the term “rape” later in the article, to suggest that this is all about the rights of rapists. It's about a husband having some say in whether or not his wife will murder the child that is both of theirs.

And given that rather blatant bit of dishonesty, it wood be foolish to assume that anything else in this article is accurate.

Thank you....I thought as much.......another fake news story lying about what the bill actually tries to do......

What is really amazing is that these stupid Moon Bats crave the government telling them what to in every aspect of their lives except when it comes to preventing them from killing their children.

Last edited:
They approved no such thing. All they said was that a husband could sue to prevent his wife from having an abortion. Does the wild angry and borderline psychotic left understand the meaning of the word "sue"? It means that a judge could order her not to hire a technician to hill her and her husband's unborn baby if the husband could offer compelling evidence. I'm sure the jury or the judge would take allegations of spousal rape into consideration in the case of a lawsuit What the hell do lefties hate so much about a woman giving the gift of life to her and her husband's child? I'm sure she could give up custody to her husband if they were estranged.

They approved no such thing. All they said was that a husband could sue to prevent his wife from having an abortion. Does the wild angry and borderline psychotic left understand the meaning of the word "sue"? It means that a judge could order her not to hire a technician to hill her and her husband's unborn baby if the husband could offer compelling evidence. I'm sure the jury or the judge would take allegations of spousal rape into consideration in the case of a lawsuit What the hell do lefties hate so much about a woman giving the gift of life to her and her husband's child? I'm sure she could give up custody to her husband if they were estranged.

Yes......thank you for also pointing out how the original post was a lie about what they were trying to do.....

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
When is abortion ever used as a means of contraception?
Every single tome a woman decides not to carry to term because she just doesn't want to.

Sweet baby Jesus you people are dumber than shit.

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a mother that she has too die to give birth to a baby, when she may have two kids at home already that she needs to raise, along with a Husband who may object to you telling him he will raise the baby and two kids by himself.

2. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, (who is simply trying to put her life back together) that she needs to carry a rape baby to full term, when she also may have a husband and family members that would object to that.

3. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl that was repeatedly raped by a relative that their daughter needs to risk her life to give birth?

You have NO RIGHT to intervene into the very private, personal decisions that women and their families make. And we can only Thank God that the U.S. Supreme court, insures you don't. It's NONE of your business.

th

Last edited:
[Q

The baby...is innocent of any crime....so needs to be protected....

These Libtards all seem to think that if a child is guilty of being a potential bother to its mother then that is grounds for execution.

I don't think a rapist should have any say in the matter.

I'm pro choice but as someone who was raised Catholic I do understand the pro life people. They believe the fetus is life and life takes precedence over a woman's rights they argue. I might agree with their position if I knew for a fact when life began.

I would never have an abortion and I wish other women wouldn't but I don't know when a fetus becomes life so I can't tell another woman how to control her own body. If one day science tells me when life truly begins or God tells me when the human soul enters the fetus then at the point I'll reconsider my position.

I think the Arkansas government is trying an end run to get around the rights of women to have abortions. I don't approve of this. Don't they understand they're not helping their cause? The more militant they get the more dug in the other side gets.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
Every single tome a woman decides not to carry to term because she just doesn't want to.

1. Is the Republican party going to tell a mother that she has too die to give birth to a baby, when she may have two kids at home already that she needs to raise, along with a Husband who may object to you telling him he will raise the baby and two kids by himself.

2. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, (who is simply trying to put her life back together) that she needs to carry a rape baby to full term, when she also may have a husband and family members that would object to that.

3. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl that was repeatedly raped by a relative that their daughter needs to risk her life to give birth?

You have NO RIGHT to intervene into the very private, personal decisions that women and their families make. And we can only Thank God that the U.S. Supreme court, insures you don't. It's NONE of your business.

th

For myself...asswipe.......I have already stated that the only moral reason to have an abortion is to save the life of the mother...from death. Any other reason is wrong.....

You say we have no right to intervene to stop a murder.....so why do we have police and detectives to investigate when a murder happens....?

I'm pro choice but as someone who was raised Catholic I do understand the pro life people. They believe the fetus is life and life takes precedence over a woman's rights they argue. I might agree with their position if I knew for a fact when life began.

I would never have an abortion and I wish other women wouldn't but I don't know when life begins so I can't tell another woman how to control her own body. If one day science tells me when life begins or God tells me when the human soul enters the fetus then at the point I'll reconsider my position.

I think the Arkansas government is trying an end run to get around the rights of women to have abortions. I don't approve of this. Don't they understand they're not helping their cause? The more militant they get the more dug in the other side gets.

This isn't actually about rape....the actual law is about the husband having a right to keep their child from being aborted...it is their child too....they have thrown in the rape scenario to ease their guilt and to guilt those who see a baby as a baby even in the womb....

th

For myself...asswipe.......I have already stated that the only moral reason to have an abortion is to save the life of the mother...from death. Any other reason is wrong.....You say we have no right to intervene to stop a murder.....so why do we have police and detectives to investigate when a murder happens....?
Murder is a legal term. Abortion is a medical term. Your opinion is . . . only your opinion, and is neither a medical nor a legal term.

"When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time."

You are the scum for making such an outrageous and ignorant statement.

The majority of people on the Right would tell you that we support the exceptions for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Please educate yourself before you make such ludicrous statements as you've just made.

Key phrase bolded. "Would tell you." Again, I don't give a shit what conservative scum "say" about anything. What they "say" is irrelevant. You only watch what a conservative POS does, not what they say. Nothing out of their mouth is truthful.

And this case is a perfect example. Conservatives scum "say" they might support the exceptions for rape and incest, yet here we have conservative maggots writing a bill enabling a a rapist to sue his victim if she wants to get an abortion.

How many times do I have to say this? Never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing a conservative says.

th

For myself...asswipe.......I have already stated that the only moral reason to have an abortion is to save the life of the mother...from death. Any other reason is wrong.....You say we have no right to intervene to stop a murder.....so why do we have police and detectives to investigate when a murder happens....?
Murder is a legal term. Abortion is a medical term. Your opinion is . . . only your opinion, and is neither a medical nor a legal term.

Ending a human life for no other reason than that it is inconvenient is murder.....calling it a medical procedure does not change the nature of the act....a medical procedure meant to purposely end a life, rather than trying to save it, for no other reason than that it is inconvenient, is murder....

th

Removing a kidney is a medical procedure...removing the kidney with the intent to end the life of the human being is murder.

th

Removing a kidney is a medical procedure...removing the kidney with the intent to end the life of the human being is murder.

Until it's your body, your RISK, you have NO right to say what a woman is going to do with hers?

The Supreme court decided this 47 years ago.

Let me know when we humanoids make the endangered species list and maybe I'll give a shit about this issue.

"When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time."

You are the scum for making such an outrageous and ignorant statement.

The majority of people on the Right would tell you that we support the exceptions for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Please educate yourself before you make such ludicrous statements as you've just made.

Key phrase bolded. "Would tell you." Again, I don't give a shit what conservative scum "say" about anything. What they "say" is irrelevant. You only watch what a conservative POS does, not what they say. Nothing out of their mouth is truthful.

And this case is a perfect example. Conservatives scum "say" they might support the exceptions for rape and incest, yet here we have conservative maggots writing a bill enabling a a rapist to sue his victim if she wants to get an abortion.

How many times do I have to say this? Never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing a conservative says.

You stated that Conservatives side with rapists, I corrected you and said no we don't.

In general it's the Leftist Maniacs who side with most criminals usually blaming the victim and treating the perpetrator as societies victim.

I would never have an abortion and I wish other women wouldn't but I don't know when life begins so I can't tell another woman how to control her own body. If one day science tells me when life begins or God tells me when the human soul enters the fetus then at the point I'll reconsider my position.

This isn't actually about rape....the actual law is about the husband having a right to keep their child from being aborted...it is their child too....they have thrown in the rape scenario to ease their guilt and to guilt those who see a baby as a baby even in the womb....

I'd hate to be a man who found out his girlfriend or wife was pregnant and that she was having an abortion. I'd be sick to my stomach. I'd cry and I'd do everything I could to talk her out of it.

I'm pro choice but I'm conflicted about the rights of a father who wants to have the baby. How do you tell a man he has no right to see his child brought to birth? How do you tell a woman she has to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want? If the law says no abortion and she has a suspicious miscarriage is the woman a criminal or did the stress of an unwanted pregnancy cause the death?

When the pregnancy is another woman's it's not as simple an issue for me as it is for many pro life and pro choice people. If the pregnancy is mine then there is no issue. I'm having the baby.

Forum List

Back