Who are you voting for and what is your race?

Who are you voting for and what is your race?

• I am white and voting for Trump

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I am black and voting for Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Trump

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I am white and voting for Kamala

• I am black and voting for Kamala

• I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Kamala

• I am not voting for either one

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
I am white and I am voting for Trump
I am black and I am voting for Trump
I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Trump
I am white and voting for Kamala
I am black and voting for Kamala
I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Kamala
I am not voting for either one.

There's really not much of a need for this poll OP.

We already know Republicans are the white people party...

"More than eight-in-ten Republican voters in 2022 (85%) were White, non-Hispanic, down slightly (from 88%) compared with the 2018 midterms."

I am white and I am voting for Trump
I am black and I am voting for Trump
I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Trump
I am white and voting for Kamala
I am black and voting for Kamala
I am mixed/other/Hispanic and voting for Kamala
I am not voting for either one.

Interesting the number of people who are simply not voting. That is in effect taking yourself out of the pool, maybe a protest vote because you don't like either one or you just don't care. That is sad because whether you LIKE either one, people should be mindful that protesting by not voting accomplishes NOTHING, either way, you are GOING TO GET ONE OF THEM, so be smart and simply vote for the one you hate LESS.

Better to do that then do nothing and end up with the one YOU HATE MOST.

Interesting the number of people who are simply not voting. That is in effect taking yourself out of the pool, maybe a protest vote because you don't like either one or you just don't care. That is sad because whether you LIKE either one, people should be mindful that protesting by not voting accomplishes NOTHING, either way, you are GOING TO GET ONE OF THEM, so be smart and simply vote for the one you hate LESS.

Better to do that then do nothing and end up with the one YOU HATE MOST.
You are WRONG again. I voted "I am white and voting Trump." If you want to vote you vote, if you don't, you don.t :)

You are WRONG again. I voted "I am white and voting Trump."
I'm rarely wrong. People have paid me vast sums of money expressly because of my erudite skills of critical analysis. What made you think I was even talking ABOUT YOU? I was referring to those who said they are not voting for either one. Please go back and READ my post.

If you want to vote you vote, if you don't, you don.t
I disagree. People need to get involved in their country and exercise their right. A lot is at stake. Even if a person doesn't like any of the choices, they should then at least vote for the least of two evils to help avoid getting the GREATER of two evils.

Apathy is the greatest danger to any Republic.

I'm rarely wrong. People have paid me vast sums of money expressly because of my erudite skills of critical analysis. What made you think I was even talking ABOUT YOU? I was referring to those who said they are not voting for either one. Please go back and READ my post.

I disagree. People need to get involved in their country and exercise their right. A lot is at stake. Even if a person doesn't like any of the choices, they should then at least vote for the least of two evils to help avoid getting the GREATER of two evils.

Apathy is the greatest danger to any Republic.
Your words: That is in effect taking yourself out of the pool, maybe a protest vote because you don't like either one or you just don't care.

Hrmmmm............

Oh okay I see what you are saying...

Forum List

Back