alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
It is time to think harder.

2 questions strike after west gets struck by the terror once again;

WHO BOMBED GADDAFI?
WHO BOMBED ASSAD?

Why is this relevant?

Because Libya and Syria are the 2 primary source of this evil.

Who thought getting rid of the mid east(Libya is not mid east yada yada yada) dictators was a good idea?

Who thought anything good would be coming out of these backwards ignorant societies, if they didnt have had their dictators oppressing their own islamist movements?

Seriously, who was it???

Gw bush and his Mid East democracy movement !

Quadaffi was responsible for a pretty bad terror attack on the west . I'm case u forgot .

WHO BOMBED GADDAFI?
WHO BOMBED ASSAD?

Why is this relevant?

Who thought getting rid of the mid east(Libya is not mid east yada yada yada) dictators was a good idea?

Who thought anything good would be coming out of these backwards ignorant societies, if they didnt have had their dictators oppressing their own islamist movements?

Seriously, who was it???

Obama

Quadaffi was responsible for a pretty bad terror attack on the west . I'm case u forgot .

Wrong. Ronald Reagan bombed him in 1986 in response to his state sponsored terror attacks. Then Obama bombed Libya and he was eentually killed.

WHO BOMBED GADDAFI?
WHO BOMBED ASSAD?

Why is this relevant?

Seriously, who was it???

It was Hillary's idea.

So you think this is a better alternative compared to Gaddafi.

At least you could negotiate with Gaddafi. I think western politics will realize the importance of this, if they have not already did, or would care to do...

WHO BOMBED GADDAFI?
WHO BOMBED ASSAD?

Why is this relevant?

Seriously, who was it???

WHO BOMBED GADDAFI?
WHO BOMBED ASSAD?

Why is this relevant?

Seriously, who was it???

Yeah it worked out so great in Libya that it's being run by jihadists and by taking out Gaddafi we gave them one fifth of the world's oil supplies and all of Gaddafi's weapons.

And it's all western bullshit tag teaming with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to attempt to depose Assad and fuck up another secular Muslim government and turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Gaddafi was no threat to the U.S. when the Obama administration decided to support the muslem rebels. The power vacuum created an Islamic revolution throughout the Mid East. What do we pay the CIA for when we just saw yet another failure of intelligence.

Sometimes I am thinking; can someone be this stupid? What is the point to take Assad out? What is your intention?

If your intentions are humanitarian, you think Assad is has a shady government in Syria, against that you are allying with the darkest of all, SAUDIS! How are these 2 actions fit together???

As a western country who suffered the islamist terrorism, Assad, a dictator oppressing its islamist majority with a secular government, should have been the strategic ally, not the foe.

And at the end I decide; this is no stupidity. Somebody must have the intention for this scenario we are seeing in front of our eyes to come to life. I can't find any other explanation to this...

Forum List

Back