Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Brainwashed, information-derived, liberal DUPE-AIRHEAD. After the many months of liberal OMISSION media you have been sucking in, if you had watched Newsmax or OAN for 1 HOUR, all your pitiful questions would be answered. They've also been answered 5,000 times right here in this forum's threads. Are you brain dead ?

And NO, that's NOT what the courts decided. All they decided was they didn't want to get involved in elections. Wanna buy the Brooklyn Bridge ?

You mean the network being sued by Dominion for lying about election fraud?

Why not just answer the simple question that I put to you? Who did what wrong on November 3. it was not the voters or do you have evidence that the voters and any election official did something illegal that would make Trump a winner instead the sore assed classless lying loser that he is?

why are you devoted to a hate filled, raging liar, who is also very stupid and a loser.

Wow, are you ever brainwashed. Biden destroyed the oil & gas industry, caused gas prices to increase a dollar a gallon (in 2 months) & has put thousands of employees out of jobs,, HE'S NOw PUTTING MILLIONS MORE OUT OF JOBS BY BRINGING IN LOW WaGE FOREIGN illegal aliens.

Trump has not got hate against anybody, has not lied (sHOW US ONE), IS a genius multibillionaire, and has won 2 elections (THE 2020 one by a landslide.

There's no sense talking to a liberal. THEy are BRAIN DAMAGED.
Nah, you're just senile, gramps. Gas has not gone up a dollar a gallon.

1.20.21: $2.39

3.21.21: $2.88

0.49¢ is not a dollar.
icon_rolleyes.gif

t I put to you? Who did what wrong on November 3. it was not the voters or do you have evidence that the voters and any election official did something illegal that would make Trump a winner instead the sore assed classless lying loser that he is?
Fool. Anybody can sue anybody. And they can even win unjustifiably, if they go judge-shopping first.

The reason why nobody should answer your stupid, assinine question is because it doesn't DESERVE to be answered. How can you not know who did what wrong on November 3 ? Like I said, the answers to that, are in this forum by the hundreds, if not thousands.

Do I have evidence ? Are you brain dead? There has never been more evidence presented (most of it in videos), on any subject in American history. Your question does not deserve the dignity of a response, other than what I said in Post # 97. Read it again.

I suppose some of these ludicrous questions about evidence of fraud are baldfaced liars insulting everyone's intelligence, and some are information-deprived victims of leftist media, that OMITS information they don't want these victims to know about.
Watch Newsmax, airhead.

Nah, you're just senile, gramps. Gas has not gone up a dollar a gallon.

1.20.21: $2.39

3.21.21: $2.88

0.49¢ is not a dollar.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Bullshit. Gas was $1.89/gallon when Biden took over. Now it's $2.89/gallon. Full dollar increase in just 2 months.
You're lying again, gramps. I posted the national average price of gas on the day Biden took over. You're crazier than you appear if you think sane folks will believe your lies over evidence to the contrary.

Poor baby, you lost. Deal with it, sore loser. :itsok:
Theft victim, a crime of which you approve. Makes you equally guilty. This shows why no fairness should ever be given to Democrat scum.
LOL

The only thievery was the person who stole your brain. Which is only a misdemeanor since your brain is worth only pennies.

You're lying again, gramps. I posted the national average price of gas on the day Biden took over. You're crazier than you appear if you think sane folks will believe your lies over evidence to the contrary.
I don't give a fuck what horseshit you posted, asshole. I KNOW what the gas prices were here in Tampa when Biden took over. They were $1.89/gallon. Period.

The only thievery was the person who stole your brain. Which is only a misdemeanor since your brain is worth only pennies.
HA HA. So you're still pretending, huh ? Or are you actually ignorant of all the fraud, being victimized by your leftist OMISSION media ?
Nah! You're just a baldfaced lying scumbag, and not a very good one.

I don't give a fuck what horseshit you posted, asshole. I KNOW what the gas prices were here in Tampa when Biden took over. They were $1.89/gallon. Period.
You don't know shit, gramps. Your brain is mush and you eat paint chips because you're delirious and just don't know any better. As evidenced by your hallucination that the election was stolen from Trump.

HA HA. So you're still pretending, huh ? Or are you actually ignorant of all the fraud, being victimized by your leftist OMISSION media ?
Nah! You're just a baldfaced lying scumbag, and not a very good one.
LOLOL

Yeah gramps, there was so much fraud that Trump couldn't prove any of it.

rotfl-gif.288736

You don't know shit, gramps. Your brain is mush and you eat paint chips because you're delirious and just don't know any better. As evidenced by your hallucination that the election was stolen from Trump.
Somehow in the deranged minds of liberals, they think it is advantageous to them to go around lying about things that everyone is fully aware of. Pour souls. Maybe they'll recover someday.

1616435772019.png
1616435852191.png

It was proved not only by Trump, but also by his lawyers and millions of people on the internet, including right here in USMB. Get a brain transplant.

It was proved not only by Trump, but also by his lawyers and millions of people on the internet, including right here in USMB. Get a brain transplant.
LOLOLOLOL

Had Trump actually proved it, he'd still be president.

Why do you go out of your way to continually parade your insanity?

There has never been more evidence presented (most of it in videos), on any subject in American history.

Why was One of Trump’s lawyers in court today saying this?

“Everything I said about Dominion was bullshit. If you believed anything I said, you’re an idiot. It’s your fault, not mine.”

....her lawyers defending her in Dominions $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against her Made this argument before a judge:

....her claims that Dominion worked with Democrats to rig its voting machines to ensure a win for Joe Biden were clearly her own “opinions and legal theories” and not statements that the public would immediately believe.

Do you still believe Sydney Powell’s batshit crazy election fraud claims protectionist now that she says in court that you are a dumb ass if you did. Let alone if you still do.

According to the lawyers, Dominion’s descriptions of Powell’s statements as “wild accusations” and “outlandish claims” support the idea that a reasonable person would not automatically believe her.

claims that Dominion was involved in an orchestrated voter fraud effort were so outrageous that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact.”

There has never been more evidence presented (most of it in videos), on any subject in American history.

Let’s start with Georgia. Trump definitely needs Georgia. Trump is now being investigated by Georgia for interfering with the election there and could end up in prison because of it.

Forum List

Back