Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

View attachment 474711
[/QUOTE]

Were you born a white male with a gun in your hand and an undersized brain or did you have to work real hard at being a dickhead.

I realize you found your glory when Trump came along. But he was such a colossal dickhead he gave the normal slew of dickheads a bad name. So now Trump’s living the golden dickhead life in a gold gilded golf resort asking you to keep sending him money so he can be a relavent dickhead again and pay his legal bills or at least pennies on the dollar.

Trump ratified the Stop the Steal violence by his supporters.
You know he is no longer President, right?

He was a President and he ain’t no more. Thank god and thank voters of color, thank women of all colors and thank white males who ain’t racists.

Trump is not above the law is he?

If Trump incited the assault on Capitol Hill that was in pursuit of his stated goal to ‘Stop the Steal’ and that assault injured 140 Capitol Police officers, and one may have died from injuries sustained from the attackers, should Trump suffer the consequences of his deeds and words that caused the tragic events that unfolded on January 6 that we all clearly witness.

Should the injured and dead Capitol Police not sue the bastard Trump because he used to be President and is protected by some ex-President privileged status?

This is from the Capitol Police lawsuit that defines Trump’s ratification of the violence AFTER it started.

"For several hours after the mob stormed the Capitol, Trump had the continuing ability to issue statements through traditional and social media but refused," the lawsuit says. "Refused to communicate anything to the followers that might discourage the assault and battery. Trump thereby ratified the conduct of the followers and ensured that the assaults on the officers last much longer, worsening the injuries of the plaintiffs and other officers. Late in the afternoon, Trump ratified the conduct, and again said that the election had been stolen by fraud and by announcing support, praise and love for his followers."​

When Trump "Refused to communicate anything to the followers that might discourage the assault and battery.” there is no doubt he should bear responsibility.

Why don’t you think so?

It will be interesting to see if protectionist and theHawk can make a case that Trump’s tweet is absolute truth.

There is no state that wanted their certified results to be sent back and flipped to Trump.,
FALSE! EVERY one of the 7 contested states wanted their certified results to be sent back and flipped to Trump, because the certifications were only certifications certified by lying/cheating fraud manipulators, and therefore certified absolutely nothing.

About all they certified, is that if you plan out a scheme of fraud diligently and meticulously enough, you can succeed in stealing an election away from a candidate, and the majority of people who voted for him.

Anyone with common sense would realize that thousands and thousands perhaps millions of fake mailins with only the president selected are ridiculously illegitimate. Yes I actually know because I know how to actually vote
Resulting in thousands more votes received in districts, than there were people registered in those districts.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

Noted. But Mr. Trump lied 200% more than any 10 politicians combined, and is an overall piece of shit. The sane people in this country are never going to let Qult45 fucking forget it.

Were you born a white male with a gun in your hand and an undersized brain or did you have to work real hard at being a dickhead.

I realize you found your glory when Trump came along. But he was such a colossal dickhead he gave the normal slew of dickheads a bad name. So now Trump’s living the golden dickhead life in a gold gilded golf resort asking you to keep sending him money so he can be a relavent dickhead again and pay his legal bills or at least pennies on the dollar.
Is this some kind of weird, bigoted slap at whites, males, legal gun owners, and the Constitution's 2nd amendment ? No limit to the pathology emanating from the keyboards of deranged, leftist Trump-haters.

Noted. But Mr. Trump lied 200% more than any 10 politicians combined, and is an overall piece of shit. The sane people in this country are never going to let Qult45 fucking forget it.
As I have posted dozens of times in this forum, I ask you to present an example of just ONE LIE that you perceive Trump having told. In all the requests I've posted of this, none have ever responded with an actual lie. I get back either cricket silence, or media contrived BS they try to formulate into looking like a lie.

I've never heard any lie from President Trump, and despite all your leftist media indoctrination, I doubt that you have ever heard one either.

As I have posted dozens of times in this forum, I ask you to present an example of just ONE LIE that you perceive Trump having told. In all the requests I've posted of this, none have ever responded with an actual lie. I get back either cricket silence, or media contrived BS they try to formulate into looking like a lie.

I've never heard any lie from President Trump, and despite all your leftist media indoctrination, I doubt that you have ever heard one either.

Mexico is paying for the wall. Lie #1. Are you going to play stupid now? Let's party, you retarded dip shit.

He was a President and he ain’t no more. Thank god and thank voters of color, thank women of all colors and thank white males who ain’t racists.

Trump is not above the law is he?

If Trump incited the assault on Capitol Hill that was in pursuit of his stated goal to ‘Stop the Steal’ and that assault injured 140 Capitol Police officers, and one may have died from injuries sustained from the attackers, should Trump suffer the consequences of his deeds and words that caused the tragic events that unfolded on January 6 that we all clearly witness.

Should the injured and dead Capitol Police not sue the bastard Trump because he used to be President and is protected by some ex-President privileged status?

This is from the Capitol Police lawsuit that defines Trump’s ratification of the violence AFTER it started.

"For several hours after the mob stormed the Capitol, Trump had the continuing ability to issue statements through traditional and social media but refused," the lawsuit says. "Refused to communicate anything to the followers that might discourage the assault and battery. Trump thereby ratified the conduct of the followers and ensured that the assaults on the officers last much longer, worsening the injuries of the plaintiffs and other officers. Late in the afternoon, Trump ratified the conduct, and again said that the election had been stolen by fraud and by announcing support, praise and love for his followers."​

When Trump "Refused to communicate anything to the followers that might discourage the assault and battery.” there is no doubt he should bear responsibility.

Why don’t you think so?
There was no "Stop the Steal violence". 100K Trump supporters protested peacefully, while Anti-Trumpers stormed the capitol, and only a few of then were violent.

And why should "voters of color" have voted against Trump, when he did more for them than any US president since Lincoln.

Trump did not incite any assault on Capitol Hill. In fact, minutes before that protest began, Trump spoke to the crowd of protestors, and urged them to "protest peacefully and patriotically" Words which CNN deliberately cut out from their newscasts.

Your quotation is nonsense. After Trump spoke to the crowd urging them to be peaceful, the crowd was then engaging in protest. Trump had no way of talking to them (100,000 people) then. The post I'm responding to, is leftist, hysterical babbling resulting from leftist, looney propaganda.

Last edited:
Get over it and move on!

What have you moved your self-righteous highness to?

The US constitution was written 240 years ago and this fallacious subversive tweet is much more recent than tha
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Why should we move on from Trump’s outright and numerous lies that were intended to subvert the election that he clearly lost so he would become the winner.

This lie is intriguing to me

"States want to correct their votes”

How can a President be so distanced from reality that he can say things like that?

And some say just move on?
Well you guys did cheat.

Get over it and move on!

The US constitution was written 240 years ago and this fallacious subversive tweet is much more recent than tha
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Why should we move on from Trump’s outright and numerous lies that were intended to subvert the election that he clearly lost so he would become the winner.

How can a President be so distanced from reality that he can say things like that?

Well you guys did cheat.
Cheat at what?

Mexico is paying for the wall. Lie #1. Are you going to play stupid now? Let's party, you retarded dip shit.
Mexico already paid for it. their # 1 source of income (immigrant remittances) was slashed to a small fraction of its previous amount. In addition, they spent a small fortune on military and police, shoring up their defenses against the migrant caravans storming their southern border, and rampaging through their country.

Also, if one is paying for a job to be done, they don't pay that until the job is done. Do you pay your plumber when he hasn't gotten the job done yet ? You pay a landscaper when your lawn is only half mowed ?

You are now wearing around your neck a necklace of the words ("retarded dip shit") you called me, and you put it there. No one else.

Mexican president Obrador is now furious at Joe Biden for opening the border and rekindling the massive migrations that Trump and he (Obrador) had gotten under control.

Last edited:
Get over it and move on!

Well you guys did cheat.
Cheat at what?
There is zero chance 80 million Americans voted for that fool China Joe biden . Dems cheat and lie about everything. You can't believe a one of them.

Mexico already paid for it. their # 1 source of income (immigrant remittances) was slashed to small fraction of it previous amount.

That is pure unsourced talk radio bullshit. I'd ask for your source, but we both know it's not worth a damn. It's fucking lie #1. You haven't debunked anything yet, so get busy magafag.

I take a man at his word. Not some 'metaphor' that brainwashed idiots like you spin to try and make a shit sandwich magically become filet mignon. Linking a current story about migrants at the border and the relationship between the current President of Mexico and Biden isn't addressing the lie I just fucking pointed out. It's partisan dip shit spin. Fuck. Your. Spin.

Now address the lie, magafag. If you can.

So far, me: 1 you: 0.

That is pure unsourced talk radio bullshit. I'd ask for your source, but we both know it's not worth a damn. It's fucking lie #1. You haven't debunked anything yet, so get busy magafag.

I take a man at his word. Not some 'metaphor' that brainwashed idiots like you spin to try and make a shit sandwich magically become filet mignon. Linking a current story about migrants at the border and the relationship between the current President of Mexico and Biden isn't addressing the lie I just fucking pointed out. It's partisan dip shit spin. Fuck. Your. Spin.

Now address the lie, magafag. If you can.

So far, me: 1 you: 0.
HA HA, Nice try, idiot. You got shredded in Post # 152, and everybody reading this thread knows it. wouldn't matter an iota if the remittances fact was or was not true. Of course it was true OBVIOUSLY, since Trump reduced illegal immigration so much,

But even if there never would have been no immigration reduction & remittances reduction, you didn't answer the questions about your plumber and your landscaper. You got your ass handed to you. YOU KNOW it - "dipshit"

HA HA, Nice try, idiot. You got shredded in Post # 152, and everybody reading this thread knows it. wouldn't matter an iota if the remittances fact was or was not true.

But it does, you dishonest slag. It. Is. A. Very. Public. Lie. It does to Americans that are tired of you lying entitled fucks. It matters, and I believe Qult45 is going to pay for it the next eight years. :113:

Me: 2 you: goose egg

you didn't answer the questions about your plumber and your landscaper. You got your ass handed to you. YOU KNOW it - "dipshit"

I have neither and can do both myself.

Me: 3 you: suck at this

Mexico already paid for it. their # 1 source of income (immigrant remittances) was slashed to a small fraction of its previous amount. In addition, they spent a small fortune on military and police, shoring up their defenses against the migrant caravans storming their southern border, and rampaging through their country.

Also, if one is paying for a job to be done, they don't pay that until the job is done. Do you pay your plumber when he hasn't gotten the job done yet ? You pay a landscaper when your lawn is only half mowed ?

You are now wearing around your neck a necklace of the words ("retarded dip shit") you called me, and you put it there. No one else.

Mexican president Obrador is now furious at Joe Biden for opening the border and rekindling the massive migrations that Trump and he (Obrador) had gotten under control.

Excellent example of the incompetence of the Biden administration, their Foreign policy is stupid, they SUCK at at!

But it does, you dishonest slag. It. Is. A. Very. Public. Lie. It does to Americans that are tired of you lying entitled fucks. It matters, and I believe Qult45 is going to pay for it the next eight years. :113:

Me: 2 you: goose egg

you didn't answer the questions about your plumber and your landscaper. You got your ass handed to you. YOU KNOW it - "dipshit"

I have neither and can do both myself.

Me: 3 you: suck at this
HA HA. You moron. Everyone who isn't an information-deprived, airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, knows that immigration was brought to a halt under Trump, while deportations increased, and proceeded steadily. Now what does your peabrain deduce from that ?

Obviously, it means less remittances$$ for Mexico, because the Mexican remittances$ are directly proportional to the number of Mexican aliens in the US. Less aliens, less remittances$$. Gee that was tough, huh ?

Every time you post, you make a bigger and bigger FOOL out of yourself. So keep posting, and dragging your face in the dirt. Not my problem.

Excellent example of the incompetence of the Biden administration, their Foreign policy is stupid, they SUCK at at!
The Biden administration is not trying to secure the border. They want it INsecure, so as to bring in as many aliens (illegal is fine with them), as they can, to provide VOTES for Democrats.

They know Trump won big in both of the last 2 elections. They know with their looney police defunding, military weakening, tran supporting, gun grabbing, and China-loving policies, they have lost the support of the American people. Thus, they bring in foreigners, and shire them up with welfare goodies to bolster their VOTE counts.

1617339141825.png
1617339167341.png

1617339232050.png

Get over it and move on!

Well you guys did cheat.
Cheat at what?
There is zero chance 80 million Americans voted for that fool China Joe biden . Dems cheat and lie about everything. You can't believe a one of them.
So, nothing. Why did you just say so?

Forum List

Back